Cellunlocker.co.uk reviews

mb433
11/19/19
False claims backed by no real evidence. You are sending your payment details to fraudsters. Also, they have the nerve to e-mail you from time to time with "new" features. You've been warned!
alexeyl131
10/8/19
Эти Пи#ара$ы взяли 9к на разблокировку 7 с премиум аккаунтом. и не разблокировали. и денег не возвращают, и телефон уже с февраля 2019 не разблокирован. НЕ РЕКОМЕНДУЮ с ними связываться!!! лохотрон
These took 9k to unlock 7 with a premium account. and not unlocked. and they don't return the money, and the phone has not been unlocked since February 2019. I DO NOT RECOMMEND contacting them !!! scam
manuelc101
4/15/19
I've waited 10 business days for an unlock code (cellunlocker said 1-5 business days), and tried to contact cellunlocker multiple times for status or refund, they always replied with "you will get a solution in 1-24 hours" but no solution or email arrived. I had to open a query with PayPal to get my money back.
matthiask16
4/11/19
As many others have said, this is an absolute scam. They charged 100 dollars AUD all together only to say it was a stolen phone and could not be unlocked. I know it is not a stolen phone, so I know they are lying.
I am going to report them and try to get them closed down.
saeida1
1/31/19
Hi, these are my payment's screenshot... you can see and judge them. visit below link and report them to the Police:
deannam81
1/17/19
Bought this service based on Netchimp review. Site said pay $27. Did so to get my iPad unlocked in 1-24 hours. Got email after saying it was a "prepayment" and demanding another $42 to finish the job with now a 2-3 day wait. Am immediately contacting my card company to issue me a new card and refund my money/cancel the transaction.
bluesc
1/17/19
This company starts by charging $27 initially. Once you make the payment, the problem starts. In my case, they have indicated everything is good and my phone is ready to be unlocked but I need to pay another $42 for the service which I did. That's it. They are gone now. Not responding to my emails and they don't have a contact number.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND BE LEFT WITH BAD TASTE.

Stay away from this company as they have no service to provide.
asterixe
12/24/18
cellunlocker, co, uk do not be fooled they are scammers ... they charge you for the unlocking of icloud 50 and once you have paid them ..... they send you an email where they indicate they can not do the unlocking and do not return the money alleging that they are the expenses of the management
rogerr110
12/21/18
SCAMMER WARNING...there should be a zero star rating for a scam companies like these. You will pay money and get nothing. A slick scam, they will pretend to be providing a service, communicate with you, but they will ask for more money, offer premium services and they will claim the device is stolen and that is why the service could not be provided and cannot be refunded There is never any intention to provide an unlock service. This company is a SCAM.
adrianav21
12/20/18
Scammmmm!!!...scammmm!!!..scammm..bastards only take your money...is there anything that can be done??
kimb532
12/17/18
It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam. It's a scam.
robc172
12/13/18
Website promises to be able to remove Activation Lock. They take £20 (without mentioning that this is a "deposit") then ask for another £30. Then they tell you that your phone can't be unlocked as it's on Apple's blacklist. Total rubbish. This is a stock reply to cover that they can't remove activation locks. The only way to get a refund is to send them proof of device purchase. If we had that, we would just be walking in to any Apple store and get them to do it. Their website looks genuine but don't take any notice of the number of phones they've unlocked - total fiction. Do not confuse this site with cellunlocker.net (which has reasonable reviews).
williamh898
12/12/18
CellUnlocker.co.uk leads the unsuspecting person to believe that they will remove the icloud activation lock from your apple account for $27. After you pay the $27 with your credit card another page pops up informing you that 42$ is required to complete the deactivation. They don't tell you that the $27 is a deposit on the full price. The full price is $69. I don't like being tricked. These people are scum. They justify their sleazy behavior by calling the $27 a pre-Order deposit.
CellUnlocker's website indicates that they will remove the Apple activation lock which prevents me from using my Apple watch because the lock is linked to the watch. My used Apple watch is linked to the previous owner because he failed to erased the device and make sure it was no longer linked to his account. So as a result there is a software activation lock linked to the watch preventing it from being used.
peterd305
12/6/18
Please please please do not use cellunlocker. They said it would cost £19.99 to icloud unlock my iphone I paid the £19.99 they then emailed me to say they wanted another £30 and if I didn't pay they would keep my £19.99 and I would never hear from them again I paid the £30 making it £49.99 to icloud unlock my phone. They then emailed me and said the phone was reported as lost or stolen. The phone belonged to my uncle and I got the iphone off my auntie after my uncle passed away but she didn't know the icoud info or anything else about it. So this site (cellunlocker is a scam) please don't use
stevem790
12/6/18
They only take money and never Unlock any phone.
Do not believe videos on YouTube, he's the scammer him self.
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
rishabhm4
11/23/18
They are really a big cheater and scammers do not believe on him they have charged 55$ to me and after some days they mail me

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 3:30 PM <*****@cellunlocker.co.uk> wrote:
CellUnlocker.co.uk
Dear Rishabh,
We attempted to remove your iCloud locked device from the previous owner's account but were unable to do so as the iCloud Account associated with the iDevice *******71260072) is unfortunately marked by Apple as Lost/Stolen. This does NOT necessarily mean that the iPhone has been reported lost to the carrier - this is something totally different. It means the device/iCloud account has been reported using FindMyiPhone.

As stated on the website before purchase it is not possible to remove the Activation Lock on iDevices which are in Apple's iCloud lost/stolen database using our Clean service. There will be a premium service coming soon which can unlock this device, we don't have an exact timescale just yet, so you will be informed as soon as it is available via email.

If you have bought this handset from an unscrupulous seller, we suggest contacting a recycler such as https://sellmyiphone.co.uk to sell your device to recoup your funds, especially newer models as the hardware alone is worth money for repairs.

However as a goodwill gesture you have been given a voucher for the full value of your purchase, under the email address *****@gmail.com which you can use on a different device or against a network unlock for a different unit (please note they cannot be used against another iCloud unlock, see below for reasons), or you can save the voucher to use when the Premium Service is shortly launched. This voucher will not expire but we have given you a voucher against another unlock, see below. If you do not wish to to use our Any Network (Worldwide) Premium Service to unlock this IMEI or have no other IMEI to unlock, and you believe the status of your iPhone to be clean and can provide proof that the IMEI is not lost/stolen or in contract, please reply to this email with proof and we will be only too happy to authorise a card refund

There are numerous services such as http://cleancheck.me (FREE) which can be used to identify Lost/Stolen handsets.

** Important: this voucher is not compatible with another iCloud purchase **
Please note that we incur a cost from our supplier EVERY SINGLE time we submit an iCloud unlock, and they refuse refunds for blacklisted units. Some clients previously took advantage of this and were using their vouchers to submit 10+ iClouds consecutively, costing us hundreds of dollars on a $50 purchase. For this reason, we now only allow ONE failed iCloud purchase per customer. Please use your voucher against a network unlock, not an iCloud unlock. If you have no other device to sim unlock at the current time, please save your vouchers for premium service for this IMEI, or perhaps friends or a family member can make use of one of our network unlocks?

Kind regards,

Richard
CellUnlocker
Track your unlock here - https://cellunlocker.co.uk/tracking?imei=*******60072

After this i have done many mails to them that please revert back my money but really they are big cheaters not they are not doing any revert to me

Please be carefully

if anyone wants any proof please mail me *****@gmail.com
catrionaw
11/13/18
Be warned All the cellunlockers and Iphone imei.net etc are all the same rip off con merchants
They take your mi eye on 2 tranches and have no Intention what so ever of even trying to activate a locked I cloud. They pretend it is on the list or stolen blacklist (which mine is definitely NOT) and have since had it proven. They then try and black mail the customer by refusing to pay back a cent saying they are hire than they and can not deal with stolen good ? Oh yeah they are happy to steal and steal from al the thousands of mugs that sign into their fraudulent websites which are all connected. They don't read emails and I the end do t answer at all. To begin with they send out standard responses having never read the query
BE WARNED. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I shall take this further and report them all to fraud squad and try and recover the mo way from my Visa card. DONT BE THE FOOL I WAS
kabirp1
11/10/18
I tried to do a icloud unlock for apple watch and paid $27 and when i went back to check the status i was very surprised to see that i have to make another payment of $40. Things started going downhill from there. I email them saying that i was never told that there was a additional charge and i want my money back and dont want to lock from them but they started saying we cant refund because of some kind of $#*!ty refund policy. Despite that i paid the rest of the money to see if they will unlock the watch. Guess what, they send me another message saying that the watch is reported stolen, but its not. They don't have the power to do icloud unlock and thats the reason they are not refunding me. They are big time scammers, this whole back and forth took 3 weeks ! NEVER EVER USE THERE SERVICE, THERE ARE A LOT BETTER UNLOCKING SERVICES THAT ARE ALOT CHEAPER AND TRANSPARENT WHILE DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS.
edg104
10/29/18
Stay away for real,you trickle with the ease of a proffesional thief, you fall into this because you need, and they take advantage of it, stealing from before, the bait, of 12.99, then the bulk, of 32 dlr that you will not see anymore, because they close everything , with the excuse that none of it is possible, and you're the culprit, no money back, and take it in that post.
they send you to check the IMEI of the phone, which they share and declared stolen or lost, (but yours,) by a company that is always theirs, who already have your IMEI delivered from before, by themselves, and a professional tour of the trade of stealing.
anonym32
10/14/18
In first attachment you can see my purchase to unlock icloud
In second attachment you can see that after a couple of hours I requested to cancel my order by sending them an email
In third attachment you can see their response that I can't get any refund and that they will not go any further with my order until I pay more money. Ofcourse, I will not pay anything because I will not get any result from them except that they has stolen my money
thanhv6
10/5/18
I sent 2 devices which cost 69$*2 but nothing unlocked. They just sent back an email like this in 3 days.
I checked iCloud lost/stolen status before i sent my phones' IMEI to them. There is no hope to get refund.
pamelab249
10/2/18
I have no way of actually contacting them. Ask for more money. 3 times !, no refunds. I have been waiting 2 weeks.
nancyw124
9/27/18
First they state only $27 US dollars to icloud unlock.Then after paying I received an wmaik saying I now have to pay an additional $42 to complete my order. This was not mentioned to me in the beginning.
jeshuad
9/21/18
Spent $70 on cellular and iCloud Unlock. Never delivered and said would give me credit but did not. Support doesn't exist and now they won't respond. This is FRAUD.
jasonh365
9/20/18
Whatever you do, don't send these a$$holes any money. Total scam. Everything online said it was, and I tried it myself just to see like a dummy.

Please save yourself the time and money and ignore them. They are quite expensive and do absolutely nothing.

By Matthias K.

It's a scam, they can't unlock Activation Lock. Will take your money though.

By Rob C.

Questions? Get answers from the Cellunlocker.co.uk staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Cellunlocker.co.uk