Review of Celeb16

Tel: +1-206-337-4852
service@celeb16.com

jenniferm174
1/18/16

I ordered a dress, on April 5th 2015 for a wedding. When the wedding date neared at the end of May, and after sending celeb 16 numerous emails, I didn't have the dress. I had to scramble to find something else to wear and was out $40.00. Bottom line: do your homework before you order online ,and if it's too good to be true, it is.

jessicak36
8/20/15

I agree with several other reviewers that Celeb16 has no concern for its customers. I ordered my bridesmaid dress, even paid an extra $40 for shipping, so that it could arrive April 20th, 2015. I have yet to receive the dress and it is August 20th. I have never heard back from this company even though I was assured it would arrive on time. This company I believe works out of China and is not trustworthy. Save your money and order from a local company!

katieb34
6/3/15

Honestly, What a nightmare?!? It looks so great on the website but their shipping is terrible, they can't deliver on what they promise and their costumer service and response time is even worse. Dig into this company just a little before you order and you will see they give lots of people the run around! DO NOT ORDER! I had to order a new dress in order to make sure I would have one in time for my best friend's wedding and I gave them 3 months when they promise a max of 32 days! Safe yourself the stress, frustration and headache!

glennd15
5/11/15

Bad quality garment with stitches faults and misaligned seams. Even worse service, will never respond to problem emails. Was forced to use paypal disputes to resolve.

ginas15
1/21/15

On 11/9/14 I ordered a pair of shoes from celeb16. My invoice stated that it could be up to 4 weeks before I received my purchase. On 12/19/14 I contacted customer service (through the completely useless online email) because I still had not received my item. I was told my shoes were on back order and I would receive a refund. In fact it was already being processed (how convenient). There have been a few emails in between then and now (1/21/15) and still no refund. They are no longer responding to my inquires. I can only hope that my bank will assist me in my refund. This company is totally unprofessional. Its pretty much theft. I am writing as many reviews on every website possible to help others avoid this scam of a company.

abigaile
11/18/14

Celeb16 was a great place to order my winter formal dress at!

abbieg
11/18/14

Bonjour, J'ai été très satisfaite de la robe, vous l'avez bien fait c'est super. Continuez comme sa

raiderm
10/27/14

The dress is really lovely and the customer size fits me perfectly, yet it is a little bit plicated when I receive it. Therefore I hope next time you can do better in shipping :)

antoinew10
9/1/14

I love this veil !!! very pretty veil, great quality, love the details and the beading super fast shipping.I m still amazed how fast it arrived.Great customer service .I m a reseller so I m sure one of my bride will be very happy to walk down the aisle in this amazing and unique design.will shop again very soon.happy wedding season to all

tanyap3
8/7/14

I want to thank Celeb16 for the lovely wedding dress. I had it custom made and it fix like a glove. The lace was done with delicate touch. The help I got with this dress to custom was a wonderful. I must of email them 5 or 6 times and they answer all my question. I am so very happy with my dress. I took my breath away. Delicate lace and appliques is georgeous. I would recommend them to everyone. They get the highest rating .

dawnt6
8/3/14

I am totally amazed by the level of Celeb16 s customer service. Every question and issue that I had was solved! This was my first time ordering from Celeb16 site and I am happy with all the products that I received and with all the responses that I ve get from team. Here is a very happy customer writing, who already started to recommend the site to other people:)

kristinak3
7/24/14

Celeb16 did an excellent job! I was wearing the dress as a bridesmaid gown for a wedding where every other woman in the bridal party was an expert seamstress, and they all complemented me on it. I would even seriously consider ordering my wedding dress from Celeb16 whne the time comes

mariec24
7/15/14

Horrible service, refused to give refund, can't complain about the dress because I don't have one to complain about, or the refund, horrible company, will never ever ever order from them or suggest them to anyone.

melanyf
4/3/14

Magnifique ! Sublime, tissu très beau, taille parfaite,... en fait tout est parfait ! Merci Celeb16 !

mcmurreya
4/3/14

Would absolutely recommend Celeb16, picked my dress, sent in my measurements, dress arrived within 2 weeks and was a perfect fit, fabulous quality just as shown in the photo s of the dresses on site. Shops in the UK are charging three times the price!Very happy customer :)

egglestonr
4/2/14

I was shopping for a dress to wear to my son s wedding when I discovered Celeb16 website. Wow I was amazed at all the dresses! They were beautiful and an amazing selection. Each one was offered in a standard size or made to measure. And so many colors and fabrics. I had a formal dinner dance to go to and ordered a dress just to try them out. The dress was absolutely beautiful while not made to measure it fit great!! Two days ago I ordered the dress I am going to wear to my son s wedding and decided to do it as a made to measure. I can t wait for it to arrive. And one final thing...I wear an 18 and am very pear shaped so I was doubly impressed with the dress!!

maryd62
3/12/14

I wanted lighter cotton fabric for a July wedding, but one of my colors was navy, which made this summery dress very sophisticated. In darker shades, it is especially versatile for re-wearing. To me, it has potential for business wear with the right accessories. Very flattering and an interesting neckline. Draws attention away from broader shoulders.

adinam
3/6/14

I picked this dress and had it ordered in Champagne for my daughters to wear as my Jr. Bridesmaids. They fit great, and they loved the pockets. Easy care. The Springfield online store was great!!!

wendyw21
3/4/14

My wedding dress colors are soft pink and black. I already had my bridesmaid dresses picked (although I wasn't entirely satisfied) and then one of my bridesmaids literally stumbled across these while we were in the online store and it couldn't have fit better! I can't wait to see my bridal party in these dresses with black birdcage veils :)

dorisk3
2/27/14

When I saw this dress online, I was immediately drawn to it. When I got to a Celeb to see it in person, I was a little worried. The material of the dress is a little unusual. I saw it originally in black, and was disappointed. When I saw it in a lighter color-the purple- I liked it a little more. I had one of my bridesmaids try it on, and loved it. The form and fit of the dress is beautiful, and since I'm ordering it in blush, I think it'll look really nice. One thing though is that the bow is pretty floppy- definitely not stiff like it shows in the picture. Nothing that a few stitches can't fix though. Overall, I am pleased with my choice :)

adai5
2/27/14

I am one of 5 bridesmaids in my best friend wedding. We all have different styles and sizes. This dress looks good any size! especially if you have no bust. Its also a pull over so no bothering with awkward zippers and buttons. The fabric is so comfortable too!! I would also wear this dress again for outings

stephanier16
2/16/14

I ordered all I need for my wedding from here including invitation cards... I'm happy with all things I ordered and now I'm ready for my up coming wedding in Oct..

trotta
2/11/14

My order was received very quickly, was well packaged and exactly as described! Very happy and will purchase from again.

hareym
2/10/14

Was concerned that this would be a scam but got a beautiful dress just as described on the website; well made, well finished. Although I sent my own measurements for custom made it was a little bit off, but minimal. Note: final cost is very different from what it says

abigaild
1/26/14

Worked with me to refund the cost of one of my dresses that was not made to my satisfaction. The other bridesmaid dresses I got were beautiful.

Questions? Get answers from the Celeb16 staff and other customers.

Celeb16?