Review of Ceaco

Tel: +1-617-926-8080
shop@ceaco.com

teris6
4/21/19

I can't believe it but our brand new 550 piece puzzle was missing 3 pieces!! So grumpy!! Bought at Walmart grrrrrrr!!!

Response from Nathan C., Ceaco Representative
We’re sorry to hear there was a problem with one of our puzzles. We are unable to send individual pieces, but will be happy to send a replacement copy to you. If the puzzle you have is not available, we will replace it with a currently available selection.

Please send by Postal Mail, your Full Name, your Postal Mailing Address, a copy of your email message, the white inspection tag if you have it and the UPC barcode cut from the side of the box (do not send the entire puzzle or box), to the following address:

CEACO Quality Control
C/O Edaron, Inc.
100 Appleton St.
Holyoke, MA 01040

If you’d prefer, you can instead take a picture of the UPC barcode and inspection tag and e-mail them to QC@ceaco.com along with your full name and mailing address.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your new puzzle.
maries263
4/14/19

Got just about to the end and realized there were 4 missing pieces......very unhappy. It was a beautiful puzzle but worthless if you don't have all the pieces.

jonelleo1
3/22/19

I bought two 550 piece puzzles from Walmart both missing pieces, first time I thought it was me. Will not be buying another one from this company.

kirac15
2/18/19

I spent 36 hours working on a beautiful 2,000 piece Thomas Kinkade disney puzzle only to find a piece missing at the very end. I sent an email to the contact listed in the box only to find out that it was an outdated email address. Grr. But manageable. I then sent an updated response by finding the correct contact information online. A few weeks later an UGLY 1500 piece disney VILLAINS puzzle arrives in the mail. No note. No explanation. NO WHERE near a replacement for my beautiful puzzle and hours of work. I then sent ANOTHER email request because it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact these people via phone only to receive a message saying that the correct puzzle was out of stock and they're "sorry for the inconvenience". I don't want a different puzzle. Will my puzzle ever be back in stock? They were so rude and obviously did not even care to find a replacement puzzle that I would value. AWFUL practice. STAY AWAY.

elizabethn118
1/23/19

I accused the dog of eating the missing piece. I went through the garbage and all my clothes looking for the missing piece. Now I read that many others have had a puzzle from this company with a missing piece. That's just not fair.
Other than that, I loved the colorful, fun puzzle.

colleenr64
1/15/19

We have done three Ceaco puzzles in a row, all bought new and all missing pieces. The first one we assumed we had lost pieces, but after three in a row we have concluded that these puzzles are obviously poor quality. All three were purchased at Walmart but I believe it's the puzzle company not Walmart. I think Walmart should find a different company to buy their puzzles from!

jordanc109
1/9/19

I've bought 4 puzzles from them at Walmart. All are missing pieces or the puzzle wasn't cut right. If you all don't want your business to fail maybe you should improve your quality control Dept.

stellaj21
7/8/18

The puzzle my husband and I purchased is decent. We did not have any missing pieces, and the puzzle is ocean themed and beautiful. Our only complaint, the pieces did not fit snugly together. We have had to put several layers of puzzle glue on the puzzle to get the pieces to stay together.

chrish632
7/2/18

American Made? What an insult! Where is the quality control? The puzzle came with lots of puzzle dust, cut strips and misc debris. Why? And it was more expensive than the other puzzles available. Never buy again. I am not going to send customer service the barcode to my purchase to get the same exact problem.

joa128
6/1/18

The 1,000 piece Thomas Kinkade puzzle I purchased was beautiful. We spent 5 days working on it only to discover one piece was missing when we completed it. This was very disappointing. Team#218 in the Quality Control Department...no Christmas bonuses for you. I will not buy another Ceaco puzzle.

deborahn25
6/11/17

For a fun filled family weekend we purchased the Ceaco Seaside 10 pack puzzles box set. We've attempted 4 puzzles out of the 10 and all four were missing pieces. Missing pieces range from 1 to 6! My family does not enjoy puzzles as I do, but they agreed to do puzzles over the weekend; so I bought this box set and they have been so disappointed! Ceaco has made a horrible impression on my family and we won't be buying from them again! They haven't replied to my numerous attempts to contact them.

cindym137
2/20/17

The puzzle of Thomas Kincade was missing one piece and had a duplicate of another piece. So two pieces were missing.

dawnb78
2/1/17

I'm so disappointed with this company. I buy the Disney Thomas Kinkade puzzles to put together and hand in our room. Almost every puzzle I put together is missing a piece. Customer service doesn't really care about the money and time we spend. I'm returning the new ones I bought!

gcb
4/3/15

I have 2 puzzles bambi and gone with the wind, hanging on wall each missing one piece,Ceaco has failed to send replacements.imagine building a 750 &1000piece puzzle only to find the last piece was left out of the package.Just bought another 750 one with tigers it also is missing one piece.and it has ended up in the recycle bin.Ceaco is a waste of time and money.And if you post the TRUTH on facebook they will block you.

maryf32
1/9/14

I ordered four puzzles on 12/21 and expected them to ship immediately. We do a puzzle every New Year's Eve and I was looking forward to choosing from the four I had ordered to do with our guests. The puzzles did not ship until January 6th! I emailed customer service on January 2nd to see what had happened and to cancel if they had not yet shipped but they did not get back to me until today with an email blaming FedEx. I also only got three of the four puzzles with no word about a back order. Customer service for your company is disgraceful.

mikee19
7/28/13

It is so hard to find puzzles these days in toy stores. It seems like everyone only sells videogames nowadays. Looking for a family puzzle because we do a lot of them together as a family, so we looked for some online. This website has some great puzzles of 1000 pieces and more. We got some of our old favorite movies like the Wizard of Oz.

You can try emailing these asshats with a pic of the UPC code your address and phone number. I did when I bought a puzzle with missing pieces. Never heard back and wasted money. They won't be in business long.....

By Jordan C.

I bet You are missing a piece, should measure the same. Which should be the same pieces, but get a rule out and check

By Chris J.
Questions? Get answers from the Ceaco staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Ceaco