This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cccresort.net

Cccresort.net

Cccresort.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cccresort.net also ranks 176th among Dogs sites. The most common issues with Cccresort.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Cccresort.net?

“DO NOT HAVE YOUR DOG GROOMED THERE, she doesn't know...”

Two T.
8/9/11

DO NOT HAVE YOUR DOG GROOMED THERE, she doesn't know what she's doing. She sliced my dogs leg open and exposed the tendons and razor burned his stomach and blamed me for it. I had both of my dogs at the vet the night before (for their shots) the grooming appt., so why didn't I have him stitched up then and why would I take them there for grooming if I was doing it myself. SHE REFUSED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER MISTAKES, BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT LOOK AT YOURSELF. She paid my vet bill (under protest) because I told her I'd take her to court and my vet would be my witness, because he'd seen them the night before and there were NO INJURIES OR RAZOR BURNS ON HIM. Her hotel for dogs might be ok, but DO NOT USE HER GROOMING SERVICES. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED...

twot
August 9th, 2011

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED...

Questions? Get answers from the Cccresort.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cccresort.net?

Have a question about Cccresort.net?