Catface Blog

Catface Blog has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Catface Blog ranks 48th among Fashion Blogs sites.

How would you rate Catface Blog?

“Sends you the wrong items then ignores you”

Tee G.
7/19/20

Catface got 50% of my order wrong and then refused to respond to my attempts to rectify the situation. Despite the long shipping times, I was willing to work on a solution, but they couldn't even deign to respond. All I wanted to do was exchange the incorrect items for the correct ones, but the studiously ignored me. Not great business.

teeg10
July 19th, 2020
leoney
October 8th, 2020
Absolutely the worst experience with buying hair I've ever had. I ordered 5 packs of Burgundy candy hair in 30in. I was so excited because the hair on their website was gorgeous and they were a Black-owned business. So, I was trying to support my fellow queens in the UK during the pandemic.

Flash forward to me getting my order, its completely wrong. They sent me 5 packs of Black Pink Candy hair in 24in AND 5 packs of Black Pink Candy hair in 30in. None of the color I ordered was there!

However, I felt bad for them sending me extra product. So I reached out to rectify the situation. They got back into contact with me after months of silence, and then demanded extra money from me than what I owed them. I proved to her that she was completely off the mark with the price. And I mean like an extra $50 off the mark. And proceeds to say that I wouldn't be complaining if they were a white company. Ma'am, you obviously don't know who I am. I've complained to white companies, repeatedly, and they've rectified the situation. You are just trying to get more money from me!

Absolutely insulted, and I'm NEVER buying from that company again!
missk36
March 5th, 2019
I loved her site and the shop seemed to be hair heaven so I ordered my hair payed more than I'd usually pay for hair but I wanted to support, anyway, took really long time to ship and when I opened it, ot was a complete wrong order, i emailed and haven't gotten a response ever since. Very disappointing experience, really nice hair but won't be shopping from here again due to very poor customer service.
ashn6
December 20th, 2018
I've been waiting for over a month now for my hair. I've tried contacting an email and of course I get back the robotic message, they send to everyone. Also the price for the hair went up and I was charged more. I will update if I ever get my package. I would not recommend this site to shop from.
elsier11
December 12th, 2017
Some time between august and october of 2017, I ordered 12 packs of triple-ombre hair from Catface.me in order to make synthetic dreadlocks for my wedding. As soon as the order was placed there were problems. Despite the websites policy about custom orders (5.50 pounds for one pack of triple ombre), the owner decided then and there to launch a price change. What was £5.50 was now £15.00. She offered me 10% off, which I reluctantly accepted.

Upon processing the order, she had not applied the discount and I had to press her for it. Weeks and weeks went by and the date of the wedding came and went. My synthetic hair did not come.

When the hair finally arrived, i was furious to find that my request had been almost completely skewed. What I asked for was brown roots, ash-white/blonde body, and rose red tips. What I got was an absolutely ugly blend of black roots, gray body, and red and brown roots, which A) was not at all what I ordered, and B) would never in a million years have matched my hair or my wedding. It looked cheep, and the color palette made the hair look dirty and

I immediately requested a refund and was told that i must first ship the hair back. I did so, and waited for weeks. Finally i demanded my refund and was told the package had not arrived (tracking said it had.)
After repeated emails, the representative from Catface told me that because they had already bought kanekalon for the purpose of dying it for me, that they would like a second chance and that they would do everything they could to correct the order. I reluctantly agreed, not wanting to cause trouble and desperately hoping to receive what I had ordered in the first place. Weeks and weeks go by again, and i finally email them. They send me a photo of an IDENTICAL package of hair to the ones I rejected and told me they would soon be on their way. By this point I am totally fed up and have had my fill of narcissistic, pandering responses and can no longer deny that I have been swindled.

I realized all too late that my custom order wasnt custom at all and that they had completely lied to me. They took hair that had already been dyed black and gray and dyed the tips red. Not a single part of my order was original or custom, and they practically stole 400 dollars from us in shipping and payment. They also refused to respond to my emails stating how disappointed and unhappy I was with their work ethic.

Please do not order custom from them. They were a nightmare to deal with and it is very obvious that they do not care about anything but the money they swindle from people like me.

Questions? Get answers from the Catface Blog staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Catface Blog?

Have a question about Catface Blog?