Review of Catface Blog

Catface Blog reviews

missk36
3/5/19

I loved her site and the shop seemed to be hair heaven so I ordered my hair payed more than I'd usually pay for hair but I wanted to support, anyway, took really long time to ship and when I opened it, ot was a complete wrong order, i emailed and haven't gotten a response ever since. Very disappointing experience, really nice hair but won't be shopping from here again due to very poor customer service.

ashn6
12/20/18

I've been waiting for over a month now for my hair. I've tried contacting an email and of course I get back the robotic message, they send to everyone. Also the price for the hair went up and I was charged more. I will update if I ever get my package. I would not recommend this site to shop from.

elsier11
12/12/17

Some time between august and october of 2017, I ordered 12 packs of triple-ombre hair from Catface.me in order to make synthetic dreadlocks for my wedding. As soon as the order was placed there were problems. Despite the websites policy about custom orders (5.50 pounds for one pack of triple ombre), the owner decided then and there to launch a price change. What was £5.50 was now £15.00. She offered me 10% off, which I reluctantly accepted.

Upon processing the order, she had not applied the discount and I had to press her for it. Weeks and weeks went by and the date of the wedding came and went. My synthetic hair did not come.

When the hair finally arrived, i was furious to find that my request had been almost completely skewed. What I asked for was brown roots, ash-white/blonde body, and rose red tips. What I got was an absolutely ugly blend of black roots, gray body, and red and brown roots, which A) was not at all what I ordered, and B) would never in a million years have matched my hair or my wedding. It looked cheep, and the color palette made the hair look dirty and

I immediately requested a refund and was told that i must first ship the hair back. I did so, and waited for weeks. Finally i demanded my refund and was told the package had not arrived (tracking said it had.)
After repeated emails, the representative from Catface told me that because they had already bought kanekalon for the purpose of dying it for me, that they would like a second chance and that they would do everything they could to correct the order. I reluctantly agreed, not wanting to cause trouble and desperately hoping to receive what I had ordered in the first place. Weeks and weeks go by again, and i finally email them. They send me a photo of an IDENTICAL package of hair to the ones I rejected and told me they would soon be on their way. By this point I am totally fed up and have had my fill of narcissistic, pandering responses and can no longer deny that I have been swindled.

I realized all too late that my custom order wasnt custom at all and that they had completely lied to me. They took hair that had already been dyed black and gray and dyed the tips red. Not a single part of my order was original or custom, and they practically stole 400 dollars from us in shipping and payment. They also refused to respond to my emails stating how disappointed and unhappy I was with their work ethic.

Please do not order custom from them. They were a nightmare to deal with and it is very obvious that they do not care about anything but the money they swindle from people like me.

Questions? Get answers from the Catface Blog staff and other customers.

Catface Blog?