This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CatalogClub.co.uk

CatalogClub.co.uk

CatalogClub.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.64 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CatalogClub.co.uk ranks 448th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate CatalogClub.co.uk?

“Ripped off”

michael h.
10/13/16

Catalogclub Took £62.50 out my account even though i was not registered with them Never even heard of them but still took the money Told i would receive a full refund NOTHING I`m looking for someone that still has an email from they that has the reply email address so i can contact them again.

“Robbers”

Leanne D.
7/13/16

Signed up thinking was a loan. Got credit to buy crap stuff so didn't use it. Next day took £62.50 out of my account. Won't answer their phones and don't reply to emails. Have contacted my bank to stop any more payments. Not good.

jenniferk50
April 9th, 2015

I was searching for a website that offered weekly payments on goods as I couldn’t afford to buy the expensive items outright. I found www.catalogclub.co.uk and read what the website did, I filled in an application for membership (which is free) and the process was quick and easy. They transfer you to a lender who lends to you as a voucher as the gentleman I spoke to advised it is automatically applied to my catalog membership. This service allowed me to buy the TV I wanted, delivery was quick and easy, the item was on delivered to my door within 2 days. The TV is gorgeous in my living room. I would happily recommend this website!

michaelh288
October 13th, 2016

Catalogclub
Took £62.50 out my account even though i was not registered with them
Never even heard of them but still took the money
Told i would receive a full refund NOTHING

leanned7
July 13th, 2016

alisonw30
July 29th, 2016

We have never had anything from catalog club yet they have taken over £100 from our bank account. We have had to stop bank cards get in contact with fraud dept and trading standards. They even had the nerve to tell our bank who investigated the payments for us that we had had something from them! Liars on top of scammers and fraudsters. Ihave informed everyone i can about these people.

staceym69
June 8th, 2017

Robbing twats still waiting a year later so dont apply this is false advitising even though it was cancelled as m really not happy

leanneh11
September 7th, 2016

After reading up on this I emailed catalogue club demanding to cancel my account and pay a full refund, sent this a few times jus incase and I received a reply stating my account had been closed and a full refund will be issued, I then got another email. From the sister company stating they were also going to take payment so I emailed them the same thing, I hadn't even signed up to them! Also received a response and have my refund in full, took 5 days but at least I have it,
Do not use

debbiel48
June 30th, 2016

Ive just been scammed. Signed up yesterday, bought nothing (hardly any products online) Tried cancelling my membership immediately but have no response from them. Money was taken from my account today. Cant make contact with them. Have disputed the money with my bank so will get it back but need to report this company

janek35
April 1st, 2016

Take money no goods bought. No refund of any money. Rip off!

nataliep34
August 19th, 2016

Took my money, havent even a account, terrible

islaj
August 24th, 2016

They have taken £70 from my account and refused to recredit my account. I was led to believe it was a loan company and I would be getting £200. I have now reported them to the Financial Ombudsman and also the Fraud Police.

shanem54
April 11th, 2016

CatalogClub is the trading name of
R3TAIL LOGIC Ltd
8th Floor, 80 Mosley Street, St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3FX.
Registered in England & Wales No. 08903635.
ICO Number ZA047839.
This Company address doesn't exist and is not registered as i was informed by the Fraud Line... I have informed Trading Standards and The Fraud Line about their activity... Basically i signed up for a loan and got store credit, a loan you can't spend and they still take payment for non purchases. A loan you don't have and can't spend as their items are over priced and the itinerary and is no- existent. On their main webpage plenty of fancy goods to buy but when you sign into your on-line account completely different story very limited items and very over priced. Plus every time i go to sign in it won't recognize my password and has to be reset that rings alarms bells straight away. Plus they also said i pay the amount back and if idon't spend the money in my on-line account it stays their for a year but did'nt say what happens after that. So here is the Trading Standards number if this has happened to you... 03454 04 05 06 and Action Fraud Line on 0300 123 20 40. The reviewer who says their awesome what plannet you on or is this a company employee doing this review? Shane Manchester UK.My bank is going to dispute the payment and i have canceled my card and reported this company as their really based in cheshire maybe working from manchester in a tower block so no way of storing goods at all on the 8th floor building.

Dispute the transaction with your bank - Let them know you've been scammed Signpost the bank to this website, then conduct the Financial Conduct Authority - Then, maybe the Financial Ombudsman Service - regardless of whether you win your case or not, they'll be charged a minimum of £500 for the F. O. S investigation - You pay nothing! Imagine the impact on their business, if everyone complained... X amount of people complaining multiplied by £500 a time

By STEVE P.

Cancel your card and ask your bank to dispute the payment and charge back them. Inform trading standards and Fraud line 0300 123 20 40 and trading standards 03454 04 05 06 shane:-)

By shane m.

Juliet F. Hi do you still have an email from them? As i`m looking to email them myself this computer deleted all my emails looking for there email address Thanks. Sorry to ask.

By michael h.