Catalisedomains.co.uk

Catalisedomains.co.uk

Catalisedomains.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Catalisedomains.co.uk also ranks 71st among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with Catalisedomains.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Catalisedomains.co.uk?

“Avoid like the plague”

Michael S.
10/3/11

Avoid like the plague. Our website has gone off the air and we now have to find a new host. Unreachable and we are out close to a £1000.

michaels46
October 3rd, 2011
jimy
April 14th, 2011
Paid them for one years hosting up front, paid them for two years domain name hosting up front, emails been offline for weeks, cannot contact our website to make alterations; username and password don't work, they tried to bill us for the hosting again and domain name again when not due, no replies to emails, no replies to telephone call, there website is still online; try contacting them what a performance that is; impossibly. What makes me angry is that no email; letter or conversation has explained why they have removed our business website of the net. As far as I am concerned I have lost potential orders, bad publicity website seen online as: Website Suspended....contact emails; two owners; directors returned; not longer valid.....yet when telephoning they have an answerphone line; no response. Am I angry; you bet; money taken; bad publicity and no repsons apart from trying to bill us for items not due.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Catalisedomains.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Catalisedomains.co.uk?

Have a question about Catalisedomains.co.uk?