Review of CashBackCat

CashBackCat reviews

SITE CLOSED

alexiod
12/9/18

the best cashback service I've ever seen !!! buy and save a lot with it ! all the advice!!!!! you will not regret, cashback really big, buy and forget about economy !!!

yuriyg3
11/10/15

Does not pay out their cash that people have made them already from clicks. No responses to inquiries... Totally deadbeat company.

ts124
9/4/15

I requested payment of my balance in March 2015. It went into "Awaiting Approval" status and has not yet been paid. Support tickets and emails have been ignored. Phone calls are not answered. A BBB complaint was ignored. They have a BBB rating of F due to ignoring or not resolving 7 of 8 complaints. Their Facebook page contains similar complaints. The President of the company, John Freeland, promised to pay everyone "in a few days" in a Facebook post made on July 29. That was a lie. John recently closed his B&M business and maybe he is doing the same with this site. Their Facebook and Twitter accounts have been quiet since early May. However, given that cashbackcat is accepting new user sign-ups and allowing existing users to shop, John is simply committing fraud at this point. I wonder how much longer he will get away with it.

rhyanh
7/20/15

I have been trying to cash out for a while now and my account just says awaiting approval and everytime I try to contact someone I get nothing for a response. I am beginning to think it's a scam because I have used another site in the past and never had this problem.

ak173
5/13/14

I have been using this website for a year and half and love it. They have great cash back deals and I have received over $500 in cash back rebates mostly in travel/airline cash back with Hotwire and Expedia. They also have Travelocity for travel and about 1,000 more websites - all the companies and brands you have heard about. If you make it a habit to log on every time you shop you will make a ton of money.

Questions? Get answers from the CashBackCat staff and other customers.

CashBackCat?