Review of Cash.me

Cash.me reviews

drc64
1/5/19

I've been receiving requests for small amounts of money from unknown women, mostly young attractive ones. Looks like a scam to me with no phone number no email it looks like a scam to me.

rodrigod5
12/19/17

I've been using Cash.me (formerl Square Cash) for a while and I haven't had any negative experience with it. It's ideal to send money among friends or pay people you know for lunch etc. The feature I like most is that I can set it up that payments get transferred to my bank account immediately so I don't even have to log in to get my money into my bank. In all, it's an uncomplicated payment app which works well as mobile app and on any browser. Oh, and the Cash.me app has a nice notification sound of falling coins when you get a payment. Love it!

jamiem139
10/29/17

I've been using this app on and off for 4 years now and I highly recommend this for all business owners, direct sellers and anyone looking to get paid to refer friends to this app. Being paid $5 per referral is only a plus! Great app. Safe. Legit.

Tip for consumers: You're required to signup and link your bank card. No other cards are accepted.

Questions? Get answers from the Cash.me staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Cash.me