Review of Cash.me

Cash.me reviews

johnm2891
4/22/19

Real $15 cash bonus code. TCKMCNF
After weeks of research, searching online and trial and error, i finally got a legit cash app referral code that generates a 15 dollar payout instead of the normal 5 dollar payout.I obviously cannot leak the specifics of my source but what i can tell you is that the code came from a good friend of mine, close relative, who works for a cash app online promotion company. When signing up, you will be asked for a referral code if you have one. Enter this code and receive a $15 dollar cash bonus after completing your very first transfer. Although it may sound to good to be true, all i can say is give it a try. Your bonus will be available immediately!! ENJOY!!
TCKMCNF

yolandaw30
4/16/19

Do not bother using cash app this app is bs i had over 200 something dollars taking from my bank account i filed a claim with my bank they contacted cash app well after doing my own investigation i found out who did it i then later recieved email from cash app saying my money was being refunded well it's been almost a month and i still don't have my money back in my account i have emalied them several times now my emails are blocked there's no live customer service to person to talk to i have no way of getting my money back smh they this app is bs yeah you can get your money fast but if you have and issue like this will be $#*! outta luck with getting the answers you need i have contacted the better business bureau because this is insane and very poor business i wouldn't recommend this app to nobody

jacoba79
3/23/19

Cash app has an advertisement link that promises $5 for referring anyone. The app works well, but the $5 referal kick-back never happens. My son referred me with a referral code because it was easy to use for college. We both use it regularly. It's not the lack of $5 that matters, it's the false advertisement that I disagree with.

drc64
1/5/19

I've been receiving requests for small amounts of money from unknown women, mostly young attractive ones. Looks like a scam to me with no phone number no email it looks like a scam to me.

rodrigod5
12/19/17

I've been using Cash.me (formerl Square Cash) for a while and I haven't had any negative experience with it. It's ideal to send money among friends or pay people you know for lunch etc. The feature I like most is that I can set it up that payments get transferred to my bank account immediately so I don't even have to log in to get my money into my bank. In all, it's an uncomplicated payment app which works well as mobile app and on any browser. Oh, and the Cash.me app has a nice notification sound of falling coins when you get a payment. Love it!

jamiem139
10/29/17

I've been using this app on and off for 4 years now and I highly recommend this for all business owners, direct sellers and anyone looking to get paid to refer friends to this app. Being paid $5 per referral is only a plus! Great app. Safe. Legit.

Tip for consumers: You're required to signup and link your bank card. No other cards are accepted.

Questions? Get answers from the Cash.me staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Cash.me