Review of CarTots

Tel: 1-888-719-6200
support@cartots.com

lukep32
3/2/18

Best experience. I ordered a remote car from them for my son and he really likes it. The car was really amazing and he is very happy with it. I will definitely recommend this company to everyone. Thanks to this company to make my songs Birthday exceptional and exciting.

carmelv
9/6/16

We ordered the Henes T870 from Car Tots ride on cars, because the appeared to specialize in the remote control ride on power wheels and offer a great warranty. We are so happy with our choice as our son Nicholas loves to cruise the block in his SUV. He makes sure it is parked in the garage right next to our vehicles and it is just the coolest, and his favorite toy. Whenever we email Car Tots service they get right back to us and are always very helpful. Thank you to Car Tots for making our sons birthday so much more fun and exciting!

Mary from North Carolina

camerunf
11/12/15

cartots.com is the best online shopping center to make your kids happy because of their quick service & quality of products. A few days ago I ordered a Police Patrol Motor Bike from their site, and the order was processed immediately for shipping that same day. The patrol bike was delivered with a few days via FedEx and arrived in great condition. The quality of the product was also very good and my son absolutely loves riding his police motorcycle! Great job Car Tots!"

kimp48
11/9/15

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! They do not honor their products. CHRISTMAS WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTING!

luciok8
9/24/15

Couple of days before I was just searching for a online shopping site for purchasing a ride for my Son on the occasion of Birthday to make its happy,one of my friend recommended me this site to visit & after visiting I was totally satisfied to view the products.Their collections are remarkable and among them I purchased a remote control sport car which performance was fabulous and also fashionable.

sarahs169
8/16/15

We wanted to buy my niece a car for her 1st birthday and we wanted one with a remote. We found cartots and made our purchase. After a few weeks of not receiving the car we received an email from Ashley telling us that, that car was not able to ship and we could choose another car for the same price. The next week the same thing happened with that order. Again we received an email from Ashley saying we could choose another car for the same price. This one shipped. My husband put the car together- the doors open but it seems like it could damage the car if they get opened a lot. We bought a license plate but there is nowhere to attach it. The decals were already put on the car (speedometer, gas gage, emblem on steering wheel, and they were all put on crooked or not completely covering the area so the edge is hanging off), we were told that they were sending out new ones so that we could put them on ourselves. It has been a month and we still haven't received them. That being said, the car is so cute! The sounds it makes and the songs it plays are amazing. My kids (3 and 4) loved it! My niece cries when she has to get out of the car. It is perfect for her because she is secured in it, she can push the buttons to make music play, and her older siblings and parents can drive her around. Even though the process was a bit frustrating Ashley at Cartots took really good care of us and I would highly recommend them to anybody who is looking for a car for child. It is worth every dollar!

Hello, If you purchase a vehicle from our company you can purchase an extra battery. Most of the vehicles are not made to swap the batteries out between uses, but it is possible. The cost is $40 for most of the vehicles to purchase an additional battery. If you order by December 15th we will make sure it gets to you by Christmas anywhere in the USA.

By Car T., CarTots Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CarTots staff and other customers.

CarTots?