Review of Carter's

2018 Customer choice award

20 reviews with 4 stars

fredam18
4/19/19

Such a nice experience it was. Great site for babies collection. I ordered the clothes . There is variety of range in kids ware. Awesome colors and pattern are available here.

robertm1422
4/3/19

Its a really nice experience to buy kids clothes . The delivery of product is quite fast . The Collection of kids ware is just awesome. Lovely color combination and variety of kids ware is available here.

calvinb64
12/25/18

i receive my package after 10 days so this is not expected and the quality of the product is awesome the reason why i upset is delivery is not on time.

johnb2175
12/19/18

Had an awesome experience with Carters. Slight problem with order but customer support resolved it promptly

sues171
4/27/18

I love their styles for babies, and the quality is good too. But sometimes I think the sizes of the clothes are not that exact.

sharonf72
12/21/17

i just had grandchildren born so i tried carters, not once but twice, and by the time the order is delivered my grandchildren are just moving into another size, i love their clothes and their prices but definitely not their shipping!!!!

jamiem139
10/29/17

I love Carter's baby clothing, it's a little on the pricey side but I guess I can say it's worth it!

susans399
10/17/17

Love the sales and the door busters. I order online. Once in awhile something gets messed up in the delivery of my order but overall satisfaction is good.

leenat1
9/29/17

Nice things, need more of big kid things to now a days kids are bigger than their age. Cute and reasonj

tc118
9/3/17

I like their clothes, they wear well, are soft & I have np getting the stains out :) Their prices are usually reasonable.

patriciaw140
8/14/17

Can't go wrong with buying Carter's for a baby gift. Good selection of cute styles at affordable prices.

melissad89
8/8/17

Nice deals sometimes when you can get the sales and fine coupons ! Nice clothing for my kids slso.Have shopped with them couple different times

milap2
7/26/17

Haven't had any issues , they are over priced but I love lost their products. I always take advantage of random free shipping days which isn't often. Returns in store are easy which we hardly ever do. Quality is typical clothing quality , use mostly only their products on both my kids

johnw687
7/13/17

I like their clothes although they haven't lasted as long as Old Navy or GAP equivalents. Also had a terrible time ordering last Black Friday when my order was lost and when I went to reorder everything half of the stuff I had ordered was gone.

rm180
6/22/17

If your looking for things not sold in area store, or hard to find products, or just better products for different needs then Carter's just might fit that bill for you.

toris19
5/19/17

I love Carter's for my two daughters. Especially the clearance racks. Everything washes and wears very nicely. They last a long time and are great quality. My kids love picking outfits there. They always have great sales and the staff are kind and helpful at all of the locations ive been

The only negative is sometimes the price point is a little high.

agustinp2
5/8/17

I have been buying children's clothes for years there now and their products never fail me the quality is excellent , but going to their retail locations is a pain . The staff there are not very helpful most of the time . Prices are a little high but it is worth it they last .

marieo13
4/29/17

Carter's has a good selection of cute children's clothing in a large range of sizes and other accessory items for the little ones.

christopherc88
11/29/16

Actually I really like the clothes, and the delivery is acceptable. You know, babes always grow so fast and you have to buy another and another. And sometimes you take a look of the cute clothes in Carter's, you just want to buy it because you have imagined how it stunning when your children put it on.

laurab137
12/22/15

I am a returning customer, I like to shop on Carter's. They have very good deals and different styles. The only thing I can say I am not crazy for the quality of fabric.
It's good overall.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Carter's