Review of CarPaintRepair

Tel: 01501 742 749
sales@carpaintrepair.co.uk

kennethg159
8/22/19

Ordered 31 July 2019 and received email that Worldpay had taken my money for payment. That is all I heard - they ignored my 5 emails and 7 telephone messages UNTIL I was fortunate enough that Trading Standard Grampian intervened. I initially contacted Citizens Advice Bureau, as Google advised me, on 03454 040506 who if they consider the enquiry serious enough notify the Trading Standard Officers in the area to help. Trading Standards were extremely helpful and almost a month later CarPaintRepair returned my payment. No apology for their poor Customer Service. I note from their reviews that they have received 1 Star ratings SINCE 2009. How do they function! I believe now that I have published the correct method to contact these people they may improve OR have this review removed. Don't let people like these spoil on-line shopping......

keiths278
8/8/19

Sent reg and paint code my car is grey they sent red no reply to calls or emails steer well clear read trust pilot reviews.

annemariep10
7/12/19

Ordered, took money but no paint. Cant get in touch with them. How can this company still be working!

zoltang10
7/11/19

I placed my order another site which belongs to the same company. Unfortunately I haven't got any persistent order reference number about my purchase and only got reply to my mail after a week when I sent my second mail to the carpaintrepair.co.uk over the ralcolours.co.uk. I also couldn't reach them trough phone. So the communication definitely should be far better.
I got my item after two week owing to the incompetent postman who dropped it into wrong postbox.

davids2253
6/17/19

Ordered the paint and it was never delivered. The phone number is an answer phone directing you to e-mail them . They never respond to the e-mails.
These people are just rip off merchants and will not deliver the goods.

andrewc519
6/5/19

Paid for paint and got an automated response.
Have tried phoning a number of times and also e-mailing but all just auto responses.
No paint received and have now claimed my money back from my credit card company.

marthak70
3/21/19

Paid for paints then nothing arrived. Debited money no reply from calls or emails dreadful. No one responds to calls or emails

susanf324
3/8/19

Report to Claire.fleming@westlothian.gov.uk to get your money back.....
I didn't get an answer for days, then a 'dealing with it' e mail from them, then totally the wrong paint colour.
I hate getting scammed. Use this e mail to report....

giovannim60
2/28/19

Still waiting, am sorry I didn't read reviews, lesson learnt. Can see why they use world pay and not pay Pal. Absolute scammers, big fancy web advert and based in UK why would you think you would be RIPPED OFF.
E mailed several times, phone not answered. Give them a wide berth.

cend
2/14/19

This must be the worst company on the internet.

Takes your money but
You never get tour paint !
They will never answer the phone
they will never reply to your emails
How a company like this is allowed to continue to trade I will never know
Have reported to Trading Standards today

craigb195
6/1/18

Totally the wrong colour. Even though I gave them the correct paint code,paint name and reg of vehicle! They do not reply to any emails even though I get an automated response from them so I know they did receive my email.. Everytime you call it's just a recorded message. If you want zero customer service and the wrong colour then use these people!

hazelt11
4/23/18

I ordered touch up paint to match my car. Paint arrived but was wrong colour. Sent 2 emails requesting exact match (also picture of my car) or refund. No response from either email. Do not use this company - customer service is non existant.

joanj24
12/5/17

Ordered on 9th Nov. and still not delivered. 3 E-mails without adequate response.
Telephone calls not returned. Customer service absolutely dire. If unable to deliver please refund money.

junes53
11/27/17

Where is my paint as ordered? If unable to fulfil order please refund. No reply to phone calls and E.Mail. Why are you still trading if unable to fulfil orders?

helenh93
8/24/17

Shockingly poor service. I ordered some touch-up paint for my car which did not arrive for a lengthy period. When I emailed about this I was told to wait an extra couple of days and get back to them if it did not turn up. It didn't but all my emails and voicemail messages were ignored. I disputed the payment to them with my credit card company who contacted them and they did send it - except it was the wrong paint and not what I had ordered so absolutely no use. Based on my past experience I am not hopeful this will be sorted out even though I have forwarded them details of my original order. This has been a complete waste of my time and money. Appalling.

derekc42
8/21/17

Ordered paint by giving them my Registration and received it within a week.

I didn't read the reviews prior to ordering but personally I can't fault them!

francesc416
8/19/17

Same as others on here - taken money & no paint, phone unanswered as are emails. First step of CCJ started and it will not be the first time I've taken action through the law for a small amount of money. If you get ripped off by any company, take action!

richardj128
8/8/17

My experience much as others, no calls answered, did get someone at the body shop but he was 'on holiday' and new nothing about paint supply op, no response to emails, (except to tell me they were on holiday, this a week after the date mentioned) no response to request to cancel, SENT FOUR TIMES. only good news, received my order and paint seems to be of reasonable quality. A cowboy operation that should be shut down.

johnw693
7/27/17

ordered last april,wrong colour paint sent after a MONTH.informed them, they then asked for a photo of the car and no. plate and paint code which was all sent.since then I have sent 6 e/mails and left several voicemails to no avail. my request for a refund has fallen on deaf ears.take my advice DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.

rong106
7/25/17

Order Number: RG39RG00073305why am i waiting still for my paint,all paid for but no product,if no speedy response i will go the legal route.the least you can do is to return my money.

nigelb34
6/10/17

AVOID - They take your money and send you nothing.
They don't reply to e-mails.
A Complete rip off and I will be taking legal advise.
Nigel

billd87
6/3/17

I am the same as everyone else paid my money no goods avoid these con men at all costs its no use trying to contact as they don't respond to phone calls or e mails I have now ordered my paint elsewhere wish I had read reviews before ordering bd Henley oxon

tonyj45
5/2/17

Impossible to contact, no delivey of order placed 12th April.

This company appears to be non existent!!

mikeg230
3/13/17

Like many other people i have had response from Car Paint Repair.
Interesting enough the property is currently occupied by Lothian Bodyshop,who do exactly the same thing !!!
Try Scott on 07445217061
If no joy try Trading Standards !
From another dissatisfied customer

philt26
2/14/17

Avoid. Two updates since my previous review: 1) I've bought the paint from paints4u, they are excellent. 2) I've received a refund from carpaintrepair. Here's how: Google "trading standards citizens advice". You can't contact Trading Standards directly, unless you are a business, but Citizens Advice will contact them for you. Citizens Advice and Trading Standards are both friendly and helpful. Do pursue a refund, even for a small amount. Trading Standards are watching this "trader", but they are grateful for more evidence. (I've put "trader" in quotes because, as they do not often send any goods, they do not trade.)

Telephone Citizens Advice Bureau on 03454 040506 - if they consider the matter serious they notify Trading Standards. It worked for me - I got my refund but no apology.

By Kenneth G.

Contact Citizens Bureau on 03454 040506 - if they consider the matter serious enough - and it is - they notify Trading Standards. I got my refund but no apology after almost a month. Don't let them win.....

By Kenneth G.

Contact Citizens Advice Bureau pn 03454 040506 who will if they consider it serious enough - which it is - notify Trading Standards Grampian. I got my refund but it took almost a month. Don't let them win....

By Kenneth G.

Questions? Get answers from the CarPaintRepair staff and other customers.

CarPaintRepair?