Carousell.ph

Carousell.ph has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Carousell.ph also ranks 179th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Carousell.ph are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Carousell.ph?

“useful”

Rose T.
8/28/16

some of your sellers are scams but I still like your site because i can use it to sell my old things.

“Really Bad go in other website.”

Eric P.
4/20/19

Website really bad, it does not accept my ads because supposedly already existing on the site, I post 3 times for nothing, he has to be seen, I go on Locanto, OLX is really bad.

ericp356
April 20th, 2019
anas153
April 30th, 2019
Olx was good 2 - 3 years ago, can post with no hassle. Now it's a garbage both website and app. I tried in my 4 accounts to post an ad, everything keep being deleted, stating no REASON at all. Each one of the ads i posted are deleted, and the f---ing app can't redirect me to change my phone number despite having a fast internet connection. Buggy as hell. And the website doesn't let you post now unless you buy an ad slot. Keep your $#*! to your $#*!ty service, olx. Ain't no one paying Php 900 for a $#*!ty and buggy site that DOESNT EVEN FULFILL ITS MAIN PURPOSE. Just don't download this pile of garbage, go to facebook marketplace instead and save yourself from irritation. Stupid, buggy, useless app and site.
lynxs
September 4th, 2018
Been selling my items here for years but for charging me for a free ad posting seems scummy. I'd rather sell my stuff at Facebook's Marketplace, which is much more better to post/selling your stuffs anyway since a lot of people are on Facebook so it's easier to contact buyers/sellers.
joer246
December 14th, 2017
olx.ph is useless and bull$#*! nowadays. WHat happened to the good old days wherein you can freely post ads for free, unlimited and easy to use without the hasstle of logging in your stupid account just to get a phone number?? this site is now totally $#*!ed! I hate this site. olx.ph is bull$#*!
rustyf11
January 26th, 2017
Ads are mostly misleading. Advertised price rarely corresponds with content of ads. OLX staff never police the 'one ad, one item' rule (multiples of same item allowed). No effort is made to keep ads in correct or even vaguely relevant categories. A search for pets usually brings up real estate, heavy machinery, vehicles etc. A search for anything is a waste of time because the results are rarely relevant. The filter system works for a few pages, then clears itself, so it's useless too. Reporting ads used to work, but now doesn't work - it's less work that way - or at least, less to read if nothing can be reported. And if nothing is being reported, everything must be fine, right?
Not sure whether the staff is too lazy or too stupid to get the site working properly, but either way, they don't get it working properly, they don't enforce their own rules, and the result is a less than adequate experience for potential users.

Compared to OLX India where the rules are enforced, sometimes a bit too strictly, OLX Philippines is a free-for-all with scammers, false advertising and cross-posting galore.
lisbeths1
September 22nd, 2017
greedy bastards, scum of the earth, a free ads site that charges you for free ads liars, cheats the most vile thieves, misers, bullies, the most detestable collection of people that you will ever meet you can quote me on that
roset57
August 28th, 2016
garyl80
June 26th, 2016
I found another scam and for the people, I reported it to OLX. I found the exact same pictures on another website which is against the guidlines of OLX... or are they?

You would think that a company like this would remove an ad as fast as they could when it goes against the guidlines. But apparently, this scammer has paid to have his ad high lighted. A whole 10 pesos and since he paid this 10 pesos OLX is LETTING HIM SCAM THE PEOPLE. FOR 10 PESOS!!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Carousell.ph staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carousell.ph?

Have a question about Carousell.ph?