Review of Career4mnc

Tel: +1-904-436-9048
info@career4mnc.com

ashokk24
6/9/17

career4mnc.com fraud job portal i have loss the money i pay to registration fee 850 but not satisfied result not a mail and interview call totally fraud job portal

santoshw2
12/14/16

Career4mnc is Fraud job portal.not Only one matching mail send in period of 6 month after taking money. Its cheater.

lokanaths
9/4/16

Career4mnc.com is the best webite for job seekers.it provide you with so much options.it really helpful for me also.i selected this website because it is very reliable and the interface of this website is user friendly.

sumirs
8/1/16

I have used Career4mnc for searching job in my location within my field and I must say it has not disappointed me in that case. I get a lot of calls for my position and that too from good companies. You can easily search for job and companies in your field of interest, by using search filters such as location, compaines, expertise, packages and then contact the recuiter through their emails.Many of the consultancy use this website to search for potenial employee and the will also contact you for the job. Also I have not paid anything on website but still it gives me good job opportunities every month. I also got my first job because of this job website.

kartika2
6/20/16

It's Very Good Organization in India For find right Job. I am Getting Regularly Schedule.

subarmanianm
6/16/16

Its really a good job portal in india. I am using service last 3 years by career4mnc . I am Very Satisfied With the Career4mnc Services.

praveenr3
6/11/16

When I was looking for job signup in many websites to find best job for me. Career4mnc was one of them too. I like their design and recruitment works. I was see this site on facebook advertisement. I visit it . I open very fast and making account on it also very easy. Their are many companies that was looking for workers . we can find jobs here with experience or without experience too. We jusjust need a right CV for recruitment and find better job for us. According to skills and expericen their are thousands of jobs and companys. Job searching is much easy now with these kind of jobs search sites. One of my friend get a nice job with help of this site. Overall its very nice and helpful site to find best job.

sekhark
6/11/16

I got job in mumbai. I have registered with career4mnc.com last year I ama getting regularly interview Calls from mnc companies.

krishnak13
6/10/16

My experience with career4mnc is Very Bad. I was cheated by them . I was informed by Mr Manish that I was shortlisted for an interview to L&T , inorder to proceed further, I was asked to pay two different fees which amounts Rs 3900/-

After payment there is no correspondence or information about my job interview . When I contacted to their office they inform us concerned persons are not available. I tried to reach many times over phone. Always I got different answers.There is no person who is Heading this company. ITS FAKE COMPANY.

abhays5
6/10/16

Career4mnc.com is the best job portal, I have been using Career4mnc.com since many years and I am really very happy to have a great service of career4mnc.com for searching job on internet. Career4mnc.com is one of great company which having huge collection of genuine company recruiters as they provides big opportunities to job seekers and I got so many job from this job portal and they have very good network in the market as they provides such multinational company jobs to the users, Career4mnc.com allows us to create our own profile on their website to maintain our profile they make such great security to our confidential data. Career4mnc.com service has tool to match job as per their like, and qualification so I would recommend to use naukri.com and thanks to naukri.com for such great service.

sekharm1
6/7/16

Career4mnc is not at all pro customers supportive. As per my experience, it is collecting money from innocent people by luring them job interview and job offers! They also informed we have many contacts in industry. After receiving payment , they will ignore you. Because their mission is accomplished to cheat public by collecting money.

shivrajc
5/29/16

I made the decision to create my Career4mnc.com account almost1 year ago. Actually, a close friend of mine recommended this job portal to me. Although the registration formalities of this job portal asked for a lot of essential details, eventually, the process turned out to be an easy and satisfying experience for me. And the Career4mnc team was very prompt with their job offers. The perfect accuracy of the job offers as per my requirement impressed me the most! The emails kept coming, and at one point of time I was left with plenty of lucrative offers.

The customer service of this job portal is also pretty impressive. For all these reasons, I kept updating my Career4mnc resume every now and then. 1 years have gone past, and I am still very satisfied with the services of Career4mnc.com. I feel Career4mnc professional commitment is at another level in comparison to its competitors. So, if you are yet to open an account on Career4mnc.com, then please act fast and complete the necessary formalities. Best of luck!

kams7
5/23/16

Very good website for find a new job in India.

rajk51
5/21/16

I have register with career4MNC
Service - I don't received the any call after that, nobody care in which profile I am interested, I have informed the same so many time but still I am receiving job alert which is not pertaining to me so its Useless for me. I feel being cheated by Career4MNC, I lost my money by trusting you

rajas20
5/21/16

I took the complete membership with Career4mnc by paying Rs.2950/- and also job seeker service by paying Rs.950/-. Initially I was informed about interview offer in MNC. After successful payment , they informed me that my CV needs to modify.After continuous followup with them It took one month to modify my CV. They ignore you after successful payments.! MODUS OPERANDI AS MENTIONED BELOW:
Modus Operandi: They Call You with Great MNC JOB OFFER ( By infoming you are shortlisted for the position.)

ASKING FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT PLACE, SALARY, EXPERIENCE ETC. AND MAKE YOU TO PAY MONEY ONLINE AS MUCH THEY CAN EXTRACT
FROM YOU . AFTER SUCCESSFUL PAYMENTS THEY WILL SEARCH FOR ANOTHER JOB SEEKER ! YOUR JOB OFFER AND OTHERS INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY FAKE.! I EXPERIENCED WITH CAREER 4 MNC.

JOB SEEKERS BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CHEATERS.

mohsinp
5/20/16

Thanks For me A Very Good Resume & Jobs.

beenad
5/14/16

I have paid amount on friday in career4mnc. On Sunday I got interview With Tata Project.

amold1
5/9/16

I have review about career 4 MNC a few month back but they does not even take any action, Now a days few more review are added it means that all above 5 stars review are made by C4M. Addition to the same they have stop notify me for new jobs.

C4M have not even provide the single job call yet. Not even put effort to line up the interview...
C4M just provide the link of company to apply for the job not even make any efforts.

Hey guys don't trust C4M peoples they are just sweet speaker to eat your money.

shaileshs2
5/2/16

I recevied a phone call from one of the company staff of career4mnc & was promised that i have been shortlisted by many big companies, like L&T, Volvo etc., & was asked to register by paying Rs 2950/- as a membership fee.They would arrange for the interview within couple of days. The memembership is valid for 5yrs so on & so forth. But once i registered by paying the said amount, so far i have not received any interview call nor i am able to reach them, i was given a mobile no. & said to contact one Mr.Manish every time i call them they say he is in a meeting, after an hour i call them they say he is not come he is at home. Please don't get cheated by this fake company. I am one of the victim.

Thanks,

Regards

Shailesh Sharma

ranam6
4/30/16

Really Good Services In India. It is a very good organization in India.

srinivasanm1
4/27/16

I have Paid lots of amount lots of company. I did not get any jobs. And 1 time mr manish Called Me Told me About Career4mnc. I have 2950 Complete membership. I got Job Within 1 Month. Thanks Career4mnc Team

varshap1
4/26/16

Today career4mnc Give me jobs in Banks Industry. Now I got Job.

varshap

anjus3
4/23/16

I Have Paid Amount 600/rs.. Sorry For lAST pOST thanks career4mnc Team

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Career4mnc staff and other customers.

Career4mnc?