Review of Care2

Tel: +1-850-238-6162
hostmaster@earth.care2.com

claudiah50
3/5/19

i have checked 5 of the petitions when i first went to Care2 and then went in search of answers four are complete lies and the fifth i could not find a story on at all

briannat22
1/24/19

The fact Care2 allowed this is DISGUSTING! I am NOT a pedophile, the person has provided no evidence/proof in their petition. It is illegal to do this, and yet Care2 allows it?! WTF!

jmt3
9/22/18

Success! Twitter Finally Bans Alex Jones and InfoWars Permanently

Comment:

I advise Care2 not to censor this comment as it will be posted elsewhere. You anti-freedom of speech, un-american, authoritarians, are gut-wrenchingly disgusting. Censorship is not an argument! Take a clue from Bill Maher on this one...

"If you're a liberal, you're supposed to be for free speech," Maher told his panel. "That's free speech for the speech you hate. That's what free speech means. We're losing the thread of the concepts that are important to this country. If you care about the real American sh*t or you don't. And if you do, it goes for every side. I don't like Alex Jones, but Alex Jones gets to speak. Everybody gets to speak."

Bill Maher shuts down cheers for Alex Jones ban: 'Everybody gets to speak':

Bill Maher STUNS Viewers With UNEXPECTED Statement on Alex Jones Ban on Social Media:

Bill Maher Defends Alex Jones & Freedom Of Speech!!:

Bill Maher's Audience Cheers On Censorship:

Rampant Un-American Censorship At YouTube - YouTube is Dying and Needs New Leadership:

Rampant Un-American Censorship of the 9/11 Truth Movement:

Alex Jones has been consistently pro-peace and anti-corruption. So non-partisan and objective in this quest, that he was once labeled "the Limbaugh of the left."

Where were you when Jones was exposing 9/11? Nowhere to be found?

On his side? He hasn't changed his principles, you have! Or did you have any beyond victory for your team?

9-9-2011 Infowars Nightly News with Alex Jones, guest Richard Gage:

Truth Teller's Radio Episode 16 - 9/11/2018 JM Talboo Interviews Richard Gage about the 3000+ Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - Attention President Trump, Experts Agree, Controlled Demolition Used on 9/11!:

Shame on this petition designer, signatories, commenters, and Care2!

(((CENSORED))) - Tech Tyranny | CNN Gets Twitter to Ban Alex Jones after Hearing - He Disappeared - Alex Jones Removed From Twitter For Practicing Journalism - Alex Jones and "Little" Marco Rubio Fight Outside the Senate Intel Meeting:

This censorship from the left is ridiculous. I'M SUPER MAD ABOUT IT AND MORE MOTIVATED THAN EVER AND THERE IS AN ARMY OF PEOPLE OUT HERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY!

If you support the Democratic Party at this point, which is deeply involved in this, you are complicit...

Two weeks ago, on July 30, a white paper authored by Warner's staff was leaked to Axios, which blamed major social media firms for allowing Russians to interfere with the 2016 elections and outlined 20 proposals for regulating social media firms.

InfoWars Ban: CNN, Democrats Successfully Lobby Big Tech to Censor Their Critics:

Democratic Senator Chris Murphy has called for social media websites to ban more conservative news outlets in the aftermath of Infowars being purged from the Internet...

Democrats Call For More Conservative Censorship And Plan For Government Takeover Of The Internet: https://www.real.video/5819136749001

Democrats Admit They Want Chinese Style Censorship In America: https://www.real.video/5822155399001

#WalkAway, vote Green, vote Libertarian, vote Republican, don't vote, but don't be complicit.

marliek1
9/14/18

The lowest kind of website, they use all forms of animal abuse and torture to draw in people to "sign and get justice for dog/cat/puppy/kitten killed or maimed" they post horrific images demanding justice that can never become reality.
They do it for the ad clicks, traffic to website and they make s fortune on this type of misery and count on high emotions. All petition sites are the same. Do yourself a favor and skip these types of websites.

andrewa163
8/10/18

I think that Care2 is making a huge mistake aligning itself with LeBron James. LeBron James is nothing but an overpriced fool and clown.

janicew117
7/9/18

I check daily to sign on a petition if I think it is a good cause! People don't know whats going in in this administration. Trump is signing in name of big businesses and our Earth and its inhabitants are suffering! There is alsi soo much cruelty and heinous acts of brutality that we need to sign and try to do what we can!

jeanb196
6/26/18

Who are you? And what are you actually doing to help these abused animals? Are you going to Korea to stop this abuse? or do you enjoy showing abuse?

yvonner58
6/16/18

I have received multiple notices thanking me for signing petitions I never signed - including, as others here did, the Impeach Trump petition.

joem541
5/25/18

They place you name on impeach Trump without your knowledge or consent! Do not use this site!! It's trash.

angels121
angel s.
5/24/18

So many trolls and your profile will get deleted for no reason over and over. If you contact them they will NEVER email back,

melaniev18
4/26/18

I have been in charged of many petition on the care2 site for a while and I was somewhat happy with how my signatures were going up because I promoted my cause on social network. Although my success is ongoing with my petitions, I have never even been able to contact tech support, the vice president, the staff or anyone who works for care2, they completely ignore me when I am in need of help. I sent so many e-mails and NO RESPONSE! I mean you are a site for GOOD and you possibly are the worse people, you just do not care!! I cannot send updates to my supporters AT ALL and no one can help me. I feel so bad that you give people false hope and just don't help them in their time of need! If you have a cause that you want to bring to light please make it on change.org and stay AWAY FROM CARE2, it is not worth the headache and I am convinced its a scam!

peterw167
4/7/18

While observing both sides of a petition war over Laura Ingraham's employment, I notice the anti-lngraham petition on Care2 racking up huge numbers while the pro-Ingraham petition on .standunited lagged behind.
The funny thing was that while nearly all pro signators left comments less than 5% left comments on the anti-lngraham petition?
The pro petition was ranked well ahead of the Care2 petition when ranked by a g oogle search. This might suggest that the pro side was getting more hits. If this is the case, it would seem strange that a petition can double the number of signatures while getting less hits. The answer may come from the many reviews that suggests that Care2 pouches peoples information from other petitions and forges them onto petitions supporting left wing causes.
This would be no surprise given the Sal Alynski tactics of the left but we can only guess.

karanc3
3/16/18

If you sign petitions you build up Butterfly Points to give to charities. These gifts are supposedly donated by Care2 using the Butterfly Points, BUT, you cannot find out if the charity actually receives the gift. To contact Care2 you have to fill in a fiddly online Form which always bounces back asking for more info. I wanted to know if my Butterfly Points Gift was received by ASPCA but Care2 refuse to reply. I want to help animals by signing petitions against abuse and cruelty but wonder if Care2 are genuine?? Does anyone know why they dont reply to peoples messages?

nl42
2/20/18

I signed a law petition and received the confirmation, thank you email for that one but also another email thanking me for signing the petition to impeach Trump, which I had never signed. Regardless of anyone's political views, it is unethical to be authorizing our electronic signatures on petitions we never authorized signage for. I have emailed Care2 to remove my signature on that petition.

micheleh69
2/19/18

I too signed 2 petitions. 1 was for the Gravy Train dog food recall. The other was for animal abusers to not be allowed to have guns. I was somehow magically signed up for 3 others that I never signed up for! One of them was to impeach Trump! I happen to like president Trump! What the hell.... DO NOT SIGN PETITIONS THERE! Please inform and warn your friends and family about this site and any others that are doing the same!

pamg54
2/15/18

I signed a petition to stop Volkswagen from using monkeys in experiments to test diesel fumes and received an email that I had signed a petition to impeach Trump. I never signed a petition to impeach Trump. Shady.......

anonym395
2/5/18

We Are Anonymous. We Are Legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. SiteJabber. EXPECT US .......................................................................................................................................

bjh14
2/4/18

I thought I was signing a petition dealing with animal welfare, but when I got to the end of it to send it, the petition evidently included another petition to impeach Trump. I would NEVER have signed that as I support the President 100%! I was very distressed to see this happen and wrote multiple emails to the company but no one has responded back. I am insisting that they remove my signature from that petition. I am going to also write to my congressmen about this highly deceptive petition and that it probably has a lot of signatures from people who really hadn't intended to sign it! I can see from other posts here, I am not the only one that this has happened to.

jessiew29
1/4/18

Everyone, there is a website called Care2.com where you can sign petitions. I was on it last night and signed my name to Brock Turner, to keep him from being paroled. But this morning I received an email saying I signed something to repeal the Trump Tax plan which I know I never did. I believe theyre taking our information and adding it to the petitions they want signed, Im not 100% but just in case, stay off this website.

ll579
11/30/17

I joined this site to sign petitions related to animals.
They keep sending me updates about petitions that I have not signed (a case of human slavery, and one about some girl who was raped at young age). I tried to report the problem, unsubscribe, but they keep sending me those mails...

My other problem with them is that they try to force their political views on others.
Just read their facebook posts...completely anti-Trump.

merindas
11/11/17

I have lodged a petition for Pearl the Pony, Care put a 1000 goal on it - no one can access it anymore, does that mean we have reached the goal ?
How do I increase the goal figure please ?

johnk460
10/24/17

I lost all confidence in Care2 with their petition to free billy the elephant at the LA Zoo. The petition is totally misleading.
Just look at the actual conditions and care the elephants are receiving: http://www.lazoo.org/elephants/
What other petitions and the groups receving the funds have not been vetted properly by Care2?

kimberlym143
10/16/17

I enjoy signing petitions to make a positive impact on society, but lately but lately its beoming political

shanam8
7/13/17

After seeing complaint that charities were not receiving rewards, I contacted this one as it had been previously reported. THEY ARE NOW RECEIVING THE DONATIONS. So keep it up, Care2 and don't make mistakes again. Also, do not allow petitions to become nasty or a business site.

alana208
6/17/17

I have always been more than happy to be asked to sign petitions supporting animal conservation, environmental and health issues inter alia but now find the regularly increasing trend towards openly critical political issues is becoming intolerable.

I have tried contacting Care2 about this. Do the points really become the gifts they claim? Absolutely no answer, even tried on their help forums. They just ignore it. Best answer is your gift helps towards that goal. Yea, right. That's the same line advertising always uses, "helps" weasel word if I ever heard one. I would say it's still worth doing as it costs you nothing. But, please don't use it as a substitute to giving money to charity. The Care2 gifts are worth pennies; at most may be a £1 or $1 (that's for gifts that require over 5000 points)

By John W.

doubt it.

By natalie p.

Everything that was good has changed for the worse it seems. We used to get extra stars for clicking every day. That's gone. And I cannot seem to redeem stars either. I've tried different browsers. When I click to donate to Save Turtle Hatchlings, it closes down to a narrow window saying it's processing then never does anything and my star quantities don't change. I contacted that charity too and they said they haven't gotten any benefit in a long long time. I even started a petition to get the site fixed and Care2 would not post it. This sucks!

By Lani M.

It's a scam. NEVER give your bank account details to anyone who solicits you, and if you called the company, do your research to make sure it's legitimate and secure. I strongly advise that nobody sends money to promote an online petition, partly because once they have your personal details, it's much easier for them to steal your identity (and money), and also because most online petitions really don't do any good anyway - because governments and corporations don't consider electronic petitions legitimate in the first place.

By Shan D.

Personally I don't think the site is legitimate, based on what another petitioner has said happens when the goal is reached - the petition isn't sent anywhere. The sponsored petitions may be more legitimate, but consider that those organizations paid money to Care2 to promote those petitions and members don't get butterfly credits for signing them (thereby saving Care2 money because they don't have to fulfill any obligation to redeem said BC for a donation).

By Shan D.

Questions? Get answers from the Care2 staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Care2