CAPTCHAs.IO

CAPTCHAs.IO has a consumer rating of 2.9 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CAPTCHAs.IO ranks 56th among Computer sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 55.6%
How would you rate CAPTCHAs.IO?

“Service works as advertised. Has already saved us a bundle.”

Todd W.
2/15/21

The service works surprisingly well. In the past we've used services that charge per CAPTCHA, which gets expensive. Switching to CAPTCHAs.IO has saved us quite a bit of money. I'm actually still a little baffled as to how they do it. It almost seems magical. The one downside to their service is that the documentation is a little lacking. That said, once we were able to connect with them over Skype we were able to get all of our questions answered.

“Great product, appalling customer service”

Peter W.
4/21/21

When, or should I say if, this product works as it should it would be amazing. The API keeps changing randomly, you get locked out of the site, password reset emails do not get sent, the site freezes or won't accept passord, online help never there even though they show "online", no response to email... I could go on. If they could sort out the customer service and the API would stay static so I don't come back to find a few hours of captchas missed this service would be amazing. It had solved 94% of all captchas. It is that good., Until then avoid. Come on guys, respond to your customers!

peterw1018
April 21st, 2021

Come on guys, respond to your customers!

carmeloi5
September 21st, 2020

The best price you find on the net. An excellent balance between good performance and savings. I recommend it

danielj576
October 24th, 2020

I bought a package for $200 dollars and it worked for a few hours, then my subscription was reverted to "Free". This is a scam service!

miken571
August 23rd, 2020

This CAPTCHA online web service provider is very fast and stable. Worth for my money and monthly expenses.

lukir
April 19th, 2021

It do not work. It do not work scam scam. Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

richb379
February 6th, 2021

I wouldn't trust this company as far as I can throw them. They contacted me every minute when trying to get me to buy, throwing all kind of high pressure sales tactics at me. Then as soon I bought they disappeared like rats in a hole.

No reponse to support tickets, no response on skype (despite seeing them available). Messaging system blocked and non-functional when I tried to contact them on their site. Just non-responsive and flat out ignored me as a customer. A sensible customer who paid them, was respectful and just wanted some support.

And on top of that they continued to spam my email practically on a daily basis to get me to buy other packages! Didn't even respond when I replied about those email either - even when I messaged them to stop spamming me, the spam just keeps on coming!

I wouldn't have imagined all of this type of negative and weird behavior in a million years. What's wrong with these people to treat a customer like this?!

Heck, I even filed a dispute through PayPal and they even failed to communicate through that system, so this just proved to me that they are shyters and you really can't trust anyone online these days. Too easy for scammy/shady companies to hide behind emails and just ignore you if they choose to.

Anyhow, they lost a good customer and $200 and now a further tarnished reputation when all they had to do is respond and show some decent customer service.

Yes, they lost that money because even PayPal saw their dishonestly and ultimately decided a refund in my favor (been going through this and waiting a couple weeks but at least I got my money back).

These are some STUPID morons! Stay away! Don't say I didn't warn you.

Tip for consumers:
Run, don't walk, the other way!

Products used:
Captcha service

Glenn P. – CAPTCHAs.IO Rep

Please post your concern in our Forum https://captchas.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

brendam1094
March 11th, 2021

Google mail content of view my all data applications settings to make sure that point of view the data from claims that point of view kind of the best for me in my life and my phone I can get have to do it use my cash in the bank on my phone number and way home phone number and page for me to get to use it cash money to get cash

Thank you!

toddw297
February 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
If navigating the API documentation becomes an issue at all try connecting with them over Skype or Telegram.

andresg77
September 21st, 2020

Captchas.io is the best captcha solver avalaible now. They are constantly innovating technologies to provide the best service to its customers. Highly recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the CAPTCHAs.IO staff and other customers.

The most stable and accurate automated captcha recognition & bypass API service provider in the Internet market today. Supports 30,000+ image captchas, reCAPTCHA v2, v3 and invisible reCAPTCHA as well as audio captchas and hCAPTCHAs.

Glenn P.
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CAPTCHAs.IO?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.9
Have a question about CAPTCHAs.IO?