CAPTCHAs.IO

CAPTCHAs.IO has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CAPTCHAs.IO ranks 59th among Computer sites.

How would you rate CAPTCHAs.IO?

“Recommend”

carmelo i.
9/21/20

The best price you find on the net. An excellent balance between good performance and savings. I recommend it

“Fake service”

Daniel J.
10/24/20

I bought a package for $200 dollars and it worked for a few hours, then my subscription was reverted to "Free". This is a scam service!

carmeloi5
September 21st, 2020
miken571
August 23rd, 2020
This CAPTCHA online web service provider is very fast and stable. Worth for my money and monthly expenses.
andresg77
September 21st, 2020
Captchas.io is the best captcha solver avalaible now. They are constantly innovating technologies to provide the best service to its customers. Highly recommended!
danielj576
October 24th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the CAPTCHAs.IO staff and other customers.

The most stable and accurate automated captcha recognition & bypass API service provider in the Internet market today. Supports 30,000+ image captchas, reCAPTCHA v2, v3 and invisible reCAPTCHA as well as audio captchas and hCAPTCHAs.

glennp246
Glenn P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CAPTCHAs.IO?

Have a question about CAPTCHAs.IO?