CapstonePaper.net

CapstonePaper.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CapstonePaper.net also ranks 437th among Essay Writing sites. The most common issues with CapstonePaper.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CapstonePaper.net?

“Recommend”

Mollie K.
10/5/18

I'm the first to admit I was a bit skeptical. I've just received my submission results and not only was the paper approved it received a 4% on the plagiarized report. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Thanks CAPSTONE PAPER.NET

“Horrible!”

Horrible C.
4/16/18

This company claims top quality when in fact, proper grammar and sentence structure is something that their top writers struggle with! Poor customer service, horrible quality! DO NOT USE THEM.

horriblec1
April 16th, 2018
justinh86
July 26th, 2016
Paper was not bachelor level writing, it was almost like a foreign person was writing it. They would fry instead of fly and made use of the word the and that way too often. Had 5 revisions plus the original. Horrible work. Was not worth the money I paid, getting refunded from bank now.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CapstonePaper.net staff and other customers.

We offer professional academic help, quality support and fast assistance

chrise30
Chris E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CapstonePaper.net?

Have a question about CapstonePaper.net?