CapstonePaper.net

CapstonePaper.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CapstonePaper.net also ranks 437th among Essay Writing sites. The most common issues with CapstonePaper.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CapstonePaper.net?

“Recommend”

Mollie K.
10/5/18

I'm the first to admit I was a bit skeptical. I've just received my submission results and not only was the paper approved it received a 4% on the plagiarized report. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Thanks CAPSTONE PAPER.NET

“Horrible!”

Horrible C.
4/16/18

This company claims top quality when in fact, proper grammar and sentence structure is something that their top writers struggle with! Poor customer service, horrible quality! DO NOT USE THEM.

molliek2
October 5th, 2018
yolandab19
August 30th, 2016
This guys helped with writing my thesis. I loved how wel researched it was and how much of a thought was put in it. I got results one day before the deadline. Pricing is great! I am thinking about proofreading my paper with their help!
oscarw21
September 30th, 2015
Perfectly done, efficient, and concise work. These guys at CapstonePaper.net know what to do with capstone paper research services. They were right on the job and will take not much of your time.
soniaw7
September 30th, 2015
Excellent job. Thank you!
avisj1
October 2nd, 2015
Thank you. My order is complete. Surely, if I need anymore help; I will contact you. Thanks again!
jameelm
December 16th, 2015
The way of communication and the infromation they have.
horriblec1
April 16th, 2018
justinh86
July 26th, 2016
Paper was not bachelor level writing, it was almost like a foreign person was writing it. They would fry instead of fly and made use of the word the and that way too often. Had 5 revisions plus the original. Horrible work. Was not worth the money I paid, getting refunded from bank now.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CapstonePaper.net staff and other customers.

We offer professional academic help, quality support and fast assistance

chrise30
Chris E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CapstonePaper.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about CapstonePaper.net?