CanadianAddress.ca

CanadianAddress.ca has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CanadianAddress.ca also ranks 22nd among Mail Forwarding sites. The most common issues with CanadianAddress.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CanadianAddress.ca?

“Great for Canadian shipped only items. ...”

Michael R.
10/14/19

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first found this company. Options for getting packages from Canadian only addresses are nonexistent. I took the chance and I'm glad I did. I needed a dye for a wood project I'm doing and they discontinued the color I wanted. I managed to find 1 online and it was in Canada and shipped only to Canadian addresses. Here's how it goes. 1. Sign up for YCA (Your Canadian Address) for $20 US. It's a 1 time fee. 2. Order the product you want and have it sent to the address provided. 3. When it arrives you will get an email stating what to do next and your shipping options. 4. Respond by telling them which shipping option you desire. 5. You will get a PayPal Invoice for the package fee of $10 + the shipping costs for the method you selected. 6. I got the one that can be tracked. You will get a tracking number which u can track 7. Delivered So for example my breakdown and total is as follows: $20 YCA Fee + $25 Stain & Shipping + $10 Package Fee + $23 Shipping. TOTAL $78 for stain which I would have never got or would've had to drive to get. I have posted 4 different pictures to help out others. Just because some of us only have 1 review shouldn't be held against us. But for those of you who need more reassurance I posted some pictures showing my order for the stain. Shipping to the YCA address. What to do next. Finally my delivery email. That's it and I hope this helps!

“Stay away from this fraudulent service”

Jo J.
3/5/19

Guy is charging money for parcel forwarding through Canada Post, presents shipping label but actually never sends the item. He is a CHEATER and THIEF. Because anyone can print out a label and later cancel the service, pretending that item was sent and say "oh so sorry, can you wait a little more"

mi66
August 14th, 2019
I am, and have been, a very happy client of YCA for two years. I can attest that YCA's service is great and their wonderful team is knowledgeable & always very kind.
YCA offers Premium & VAST variety of online ordering and mailing products & services, that are not commonly available on any other places, at pretty reasonable rates and as precise as described on the YCA's webpage.
I am Super satisfied & content with their services and certainly determined to be a permanent client.
I highly recommend YCA.
davids2238
May 30th, 2019
Great service, fast and friendly helpful team.
I ordered boots only available in Canada and had them shipped to London UK for me. Amazing service
joj109
March 5th, 2019
paulh692
February 15th, 2019
I signed up for an account and asked several questions on the online application form. I got no response, so sent them an email. That was weeks ago. Too bad because their services seemed to be just what I needed and their prices reasonable as described on their site.
adams411
April 22nd, 2018
All of the reviews here are by people that have only written one review each, and they all give 5 stars. Smells fishy! Any genuine reviewers out there?
claudiac63
January 23rd, 2018
Mitch was very helpful, informative, patient and, above all, efficient. Got my package with no hiccups quickly and in great shape. Thank you!
andreww158
January 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
I needed a really important package to come through their service with some haste, so I emailed them and was able to set everything beforehand. They went out of there way to help me with what I needed and the package arrived and departed their possession in the same day. I would definitely refer any friend, family, or co-worker to them.
gyasih
January 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
An A-Class experience from this wonderful business. There was excellent communication and super quick shipping!
virginiar14
November 24th, 2015
Verified purchase
Canadian address.ca is the best service you can find. There are super fast handling you mail and even forwarding packages. Prices are the best around as well.
A+ Communication which is key when you need information on packages or any documents you are waiting for. Strongly recommend them. I have been using their service for 5 to 6 months and could not be happier with their service!!
marinah3
October 20th, 2015
Verified purchase
I received my package faster than expected! The service was outstanding! I will definitely use them again.
joshuag29
December 10th, 2015
Excellent mail forwarding service! Fast. Friendly. Reliable. Will use time and time again.
danielc112
November 25th, 2015
Verified purchase
Item was received quickly and in excellent condition!

Highly recommended!

A+++++++++++++++++++!
bills138
September 1st, 2015
Verified purchase
CanadianAddress was very professional and followed through and then some. The order arrived and all was well.
taylorr30
August 31st, 2015
Verified purchase
Fast shipping, response time, communication and reasonable prices. Would use again!
sergeyk5
November 7th, 2013
I strongly recommend YCA. My package got delivered and in perfect condition so fast that I can't believe it! Excellent team, excellent service!
marioh51
July 10th, 2019
I am working with YCA for almost half a year now. it's just great. I was skeptical because I wanted to handle very high quality programs via YCA. In america there was no company that wanted to trade because of their value. At YCA I found a reliable partner. All shipments were properly forwarded. all packages arrived safely. only the German post holds the packages back a few weeks. Everything is traceable with tracking numbers. Packing packages together is no problem. so I save shipping costs. Everything is clean and safe packed when I open it in Germany at customs. I love the cooperation with YCA. i buy carefree in america. as soon as the parcels arrived at YCA I get on request photos and after my choice of the shipping route is immediately forwarded. that's the way service is supposed to be, so I get to know him with YCA.

Tip for consumers: tell the YCA team exactly what you want to do in your writing, then the team will take care of your wishes.

eddyh18
July 29th, 2019
So I will start off by saying when I first read all of these reviews I was SCARED to say the least and definitely uncomfortable. But I needed a PC part that was ONLY sold in amazon Canada. And I googled 100s of services that only forwarded stuff from the United States to any other country but not vice versa. Anyway, I through all my chips on the table and hoped for the best, deposited my money, and waited. The minute my package was delivered I received an email and the next day the item was paid for and shipped out! After a few more days it arrived at my home address. I'm not sure if there was any change in management in this site but I personally think it's great and would recommend it to anyone. Please do not be discouraged by these reviews and no I'm not getting paid or any endorsement off this. And I NEVER do reviews but I thought I had to share my experience and give some props to a business with iffy reviews! 10/10 would do again.
michaelr1373
October 14th, 2019

1. Sign up for YCA (Your Canadian Address) for $20 US. It's a 1 time fee.
2. Order the product you want and have it sent to the address provided.
4. Respond by telling them which shipping option you desire.
7. Delivered

That's it and I hope this helps!

I have a review I just posted with pictures and the steps showing my order, tracking, delivery etc. It should be posted in the next 3 days so keep and eye out for it.

By Michael R.

Do u ship to usa?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CanadianAddress.ca staff and other customers.

YCA Canadian Address is a Canadian Mail And Package Forwarding Service Provider. ONE TIME FEE no Monthly Payments YOUR CANADIAN ADDRESS - JOIN NOW!

zachs10
Zach S.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadianAddress.ca?

Have a question about CanadianAddress.ca?