CanadianAddress.ca reviews

Tel: +1 514.600.1644
info@canadianaddress.ca

mi66
8/14/19

I am, and have been, a very happy client of YCA for two years. I can attest that YCA's service is great and their wonderful team is knowledgeable & always very kind.
YCA offers Premium & VAST variety of online ordering and mailing products & services, that are not commonly available on any other places, at pretty reasonable rates and as precise as described on the YCA's webpage.
I am Super satisfied & content with their services and certainly determined to be a permanent client.
I highly recommend YCA.

eddyh18
7/29/19

So I will start off by saying when I first read all of these reviews I was SCARED to say the least and definitely uncomfortable. But I needed a PC part that was ONLY sold in amazon Canada. And I googled 100s of services that only forwarded stuff from the United States to any other country but not vice versa. Anyway, I through all my chips on the table and hoped for the best, deposited my money, and waited. The minute my package was delivered I received an email and the next day the item was paid for and shipped out! After a few more days it arrived at my home address. I'm not sure if there was any change in management in this site but I personally think it's great and would recommend it to anyone. Please do not be discouraged by these reviews and no I'm not getting paid or any endorsement off this. And I NEVER do reviews but I thought I had to share my experience and give some props to a business with iffy reviews! 10/10 would do again.

marioh51
7/10/19

I am working with YCA for almost half a year now. it's just great. I was skeptical because I wanted to handle very high quality programs via YCA. In america there was no company that wanted to trade because of their value. At YCA I found a reliable partner. All shipments were properly forwarded. all packages arrived safely. only the German post holds the packages back a few weeks. Everything is traceable with tracking numbers. Packing packages together is no problem. so I save shipping costs. Everything is clean and safe packed when I open it in Germany at customs. I love the cooperation with YCA. i buy carefree in america. as soon as the parcels arrived at YCA I get on request photos and after my choice of the shipping route is immediately forwarded. that's the way service is supposed to be, so I get to know him with YCA.

Tip for consumers: tell the YCA team exactly what you want to do in your writing, then the team will take care of your wishes.

davids2238
5/30/19

Great service, fast and friendly helpful team.
I ordered boots only available in Canada and had them shipped to London UK for me. Amazing service

joj109
3/5/19

Guy is charging money for parcel forwarding through Canada Post, presents shipping label but actually never sends the item.
He is a CHEATER and THIEF. Because anyone can print out a label and later cancel the service, pretending that item was sent and say "oh so sorry, can you wait a little more"

paulh692
2/15/19

I signed up for an account and asked several questions on the online application form. I got no response, so sent them an email. That was weeks ago. Too bad because their services seemed to be just what I needed and their prices reasonable as described on their site.

adams411
4/22/18

All of the reviews here are by people that have only written one review each, and they all give 5 stars. Smells fishy! Any genuine reviewers out there?

claudiac63
1/23/18

Mitch was very helpful, informative, patient and, above all, efficient. Got my package with no hiccups quickly and in great shape. Thank you!

andreww158
1/27/17

I needed a really important package to come through their service with some haste, so I emailed them and was able to set everything beforehand. They went out of there way to help me with what I needed and the package arrived and departed their possession in the same day. I would definitely refer any friend, family, or co-worker to them.

gyasih
1/12/16

An A-Class experience from this wonderful business. There was excellent communication and super quick shipping!

joshuag29
12/10/15

Excellent mail forwarding service! Fast. Friendly. Reliable. Will use time and time again.

danielc112
11/25/15

Item was received quickly and in excellent condition!

Highly recommended!

A+++++++++++++++++++!

virginiar14
11/24/15

Canadian address.ca is the best service you can find. There are super fast handling you mail and even forwarding packages. Prices are the best around as well.
A+ Communication which is key when you need information on packages or any documents you are waiting for. Strongly recommend them. I have been using their service for 5 to 6 months and could not be happier with their service!!

marinah3
10/20/15

I received my package faster than expected! The service was outstanding! I will definitely use them again.

bills138
9/1/15

CanadianAddress was very professional and followed through and then some. The order arrived and all was well.

taylorr30
8/31/15

Fast shipping, response time, communication and reasonable prices. Would use again!

sergeyk5
11/7/13

I strongly recommend YCA. My package got delivered and in perfect condition so fast that I can't believe it! Excellent team, excellent service!

Questions? Get answers from the CanadianAddress.ca staff and other customers.

CanadianAddress.ca?