LoveToShop

LoveToShop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LoveToShop ranks 352nd among Men's Clothing sites.

How would you rate LoveToShop?

“This site is a Chinese Scam”

Ian T.
11/26/19

I order a $80 hooded sweatshirt from what I though was a Canadian company. The company ended up being a front for a company in Shanghai China. What they sent was a cheap $2 necklace. When I contacted them they admitted their error. But they refuse to exchange the product, send the correct one, and only offer me a 60% refund.

iant102
November 26th, 2019

edwarde217
February 10th, 2021

Ordered boots from this company didn't receive them very disgusting as they never sent me a refund either

Questions? Get answers from the LoveToShop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoveToShop?

Have a question about LoveToShop?