This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Canada Foreclosure

Canada Foreclosure has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Canada Foreclosure?

“BEWARE they offer a 7 day trial for $7.99 and explain...”

MARIE H.
4/15/11

BEWARE they offer a 7 day trial for $7.99 and explain endlessly how easy it is to cancel before you are billed $149 per month thereafter. After 1 day I realized this was not a useful site. It is a useless site. So I tried to cancel many many times. The site they send you to to cancel never accepts your password and when you then say ok I forgot send new one you never get a reply. Their phone # refers you to the web site. When I reported them to the better business bureau they could do nothing as the company is not at the address in Vancouver that they give and they can't reach them either. I had to cancel my credit card. BEWARE AND PASS THIS INFO ALONG!

marieh8
April 15th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Canada Foreclosure staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canada Foreclosure?

Have a question about Canada Foreclosure?