Calvinklein.ca

Calvinklein.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Calvinklein.ca?

“Calvin Klein Customer Service is Terrible”

Baljinder S.
8/13/19

My wife has been having issues with getting emails for her rewards. It's about a year now and she always misses them because she is not getting emails. There is a problem with her account, for sure. Some reps tell us there is another linked account that may be getting the emails. Others simply say there is not linked account and there is no problem. She has missed several credits because of these technical issues. Customer service refuses to help us. They say someone has used the credits. But, we have not definitely used them. They even refuse to transfer the points from the bad account to a new account. That is ridiculous. We have spent countless hours trying to fix this. I would give their customer service a 0 if I could.

baljinders4
August 13th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Calvinklein.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Calvinklein.ca?

Have a question about Calvinklein.ca?