Calvin Klein

Trustpilot
1.8 / 5
Reviews.io
3.1 / 5

Calvin Klein has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Calvin Klein ranks 380th among Men's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Calvin Klein?

“Avoid online ordering with Calvin Klein”

Sergei S.
3/10/21

Before placing an order online, you should be aware that you are going to deal with criminals. After I placed my order, I received an email at 7:17 pm telling, "Your order has been successfully processed and when your package is ready to ship, we will send you a confirmation email." 13 minutes later, at 7:30 pm, a new email arrived telling, "Your Order #... has been cancelled and will not be shipped." It would be okay though no reason given. My thought was there is a problem with my credit card. When I looked at my account, guess what? I was charged for the order that "has been cancelled." If they knew the order "will not be shipped," why money was taken? I spoke to two agents at CK. Guess what? Nothing. My money is still in the CK's pocket three days later.

sergeis13
March 10th, 2021

baljinders4
August 13th, 2019

My wife has been having issues with getting emails for her rewards. It's about a year now and she always misses them because she is not getting emails. There is a problem with her account, for sure. Some reps tell us there is another linked account that may be getting the emails. Others simply say there is not linked account and there is no problem. She has missed several credits because of these technical issues. Customer service refuses to help us. They say someone has used the credits. But, we have not definitely used them. They even refuse to transfer the points from the bad account to a new account. That is ridiculous. We have spent countless hours trying to fix this. I would give their customer service a 0 if I could.

Questions? Get answers from the Calvin Klein staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Calvin Klein?

Have a question about Calvin Klein?