Review of CAweddingdress

CAweddingdress reviews

Tel: 86-512-8886985

cetab
8/14/19

Amazing customer service. Stunning dress. Amazing value for money.
If you are on a budget or looking for an affordable dress I would recommend Ca-weddubgdress.com I ordered my wedding dress from ca-weddingdress and it was everything I dreamed of and more!

jenniec38
8/14/19

I order a "Long Mesh Dress with Illusion Neckline Style F15927 Bridesmaid Dresses ". Had it made to measure very quick customer service re query over one of my measurements which wasn't right ,they were correct I had taken it incorrectly .Opted for express delivery which was very quick and easy to track .Outfit arrived today as it's come from China a little creased but packaged very well .One note of caution when measuring your size add an extra inch to waist ,bust , and hips as the garments are made to fit exactly to size and having ordered from China before I know by adding the extra inch it makes for a more comfortable looser fit.dress are a little long but that's easily resolved .Looks lovely on very elegant design husband loves it so do I
Would order again from CA-weddingdress.com .

katew129
7/26/19

These guys changed their website name to marryingdress!

All the dresses are FAKE! They are listed as a Vera Wang masterpieces using their pictures but it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!.

Cheap material, made in China, not in CANDA or UK!

I received one and no matter I asked an Ivory they sent the White one COMPLETELY different dress, made from cheap materials and tailoring is disgusting!
Just imagine, 2 weeks before my wedding!!!!!

But the most ridiculous thing, that they do not return money!!!!!!
I said that I would like to send the dress back immediately and get my money back!

But Jack Loner, that I was contacting with offered me to return 50% and to keep the dress! Now imagine what was the initial price of this dress -150$????
Looks like 50$!

Anyway, I already ordered an original dress from Vera Wang for 600$ it's better to pay more but to wear a WEDDING dress on your special day, not a CHEAP CHINESE DRESS for middle schoolers graduation!!!!!! You can't even imagine how awful it looks! I would like to share the pictures but there is no option :(

I said I want a full refund and so Jack disappeared and never got back to me again.

These guys are scammers, using different beautiful pictures and selling some Chinese cheap stuff!!!

Don't buy from them! It's not a casual summer dress to take a risk! It's your WEDDING!!!!

Hey Jack! I'll review every dress you listed here, I'll contact with Vera Wang's marketing department about stealing their pictures and codes.
I'll write on facebook, Instagram and twitter! This 333$ will be very pricey for you!

stacym192
4/22/19

The company is in China, no Canada. There is no phone number, but they did respond to my email within 24 hours. I did receive an email asking me to confirm the information on the measurement and my address. I was asked when I needed the dress buy and I did tell them a week before I needed it. We received the two weeks before prom.the dress arrived in a shipping bag with nothing protecting the dress, so thankfully nothing happened to it. The dress is beautiful although not the color she wanted. That where the website failed, there where no pictures of the colors. After all that the dress was too big on the top, with no time to alter it and we had to go buy another dress at a store. I wish we could send the dress back, but we can't.

shainac4
12/13/18

I've ordered wedding dress on 2nd of November. Of course I didn't recieve it in two weeks. I've contacted them, they told me they're busy and I will have my dress before end of December. I have my weeding in January so it wasn't a problem. After ordering I was reading all reviews and I Was sooooo scared. The dress arrived today. Well packed. Fits me perfectly. And it's absolutely gorgeous.

kichorackik
11/17/18

The CA-weddingdress is absolutely a reliable company! I really doubted online buying before, i cant see the real dress, cant touch the quality, but this company give me a great confidence by a beautiful formal dress! Good quality but quite low price! THX so much, i would come back for my wedding dress soon...

rowel
11/9/18

This website had a lot of horrific reviews that really put me off and yet here I have a beautiful wedding dress that arrived in less than 3 weeks and absolutely no hassle and Staff were courteous. I ordered the Beaded Lace Wedding Dress with Plunging Neckline Style SWG689 in Ivory and free custom size, I would really recommend this shop.

lyndaj17
10/31/18

The dress was beautiful. I used the custom sizing for this dress. I was extremely impressed with the dress when I received it. I had accidentally put the incorrect size for one of the measurements. To my surprised, I received a call from one of CA-WEDDINGDRESS.COM representatives to confirm my measurements. They actually caught the error and called me. I will definitely use this company to order formal growns.

jolandim1
10/29/18

This is the 4th dress that I bought at ca-weddingdress eland everytime the dress is just like in the pictures. Not only is the dress beautifull and made of high quality material, but the measurements is also perfect according to the size chart. I would definitely recommend ca-weddingdress.com.

marshas72
10/27/18

This is the second dress I have ordered from CA-weddingdress.com and it will not be the last. My dress was exactly how it was pictured and fit perfectly.

carriep69
10/16/18

Received bad reviews and renamed site. Company licated in China. Received defective dress. To get refund I will have to pay to ship back to China. Bought dress I'm unable to wear.

jennh35
7/23/18

thereseay
4/1/18

Do not purchase from this site. This company has no phone contact only via email which both email contacts are the same person Jamie Skeen. The dress I ordered was 2 sizes to big and the quality was no where near the quality they showed on their website. They do not back up their return policy you only get the runaround of them asking for pictures to buy time and prolong the time to pass their refund dead line.

mandas3
1/25/18

I ordered in champagne, friends come to the party, I'm not satisfied with the health and quality, I hope it is perfect, so I take some time to worry about, but I have to say that it is worth the wait. The friend says it's a beautiful dress, very simple, but very elegant. All in all, it was lovely.

Im not sure how long ago you asked this question but no. This site is NOT legit. They do not sell quality items and they do not honor their return policy. The dress I ordered was completely different even after I emailed and asked if it would be the same. I arrived with HOLES in it and they will not accept it back. I am out my money PLUS the money for a new dress. They are not in Canada, they ship from a source called Tide Buy in China. Do NOT buy from this company.

By Jenn H.

Yes, the bridesmaid dress is same as the website pictures showing and the size is accurate.

By Ceta B.

Yes, ordered my wedding gown here, Legit company, dress is beautiful.

By Ceta B.
Questions? Get answers from the CAweddingdress staff and other customers.

10 Photos for CAweddingdress