Review of BuyEssay.net

BuyEssay.net reviews

melissab333
6/26/18

I am in online schooling and I work full time. I had a busy schedule at the same time my professor assigned an essay. I thought maybe I go ahead and have someone do It for me. Horrible idea. I entered a specific deadline and It was not followed. I asked support for my money back due to me having to write my own paper at this point and they refuse. Go somewhere else not here!

jayk81
5/1/17

Could be a bit cheaper, considering the length of the "paper", but otherwise very pleased with your service! Thank you!

shigeyol
4/6/17

Refused my payment verification after I had paid for it and charged me twice terrible customer service

alfredol14
8/11/16

In addition fast work! Complete the paper even before the deadline.

marciab13
2/9/16

Dianna does an amazing job))

hazelk13
2/9/16

Beware don't use this site. They just take your money give you a $#*!ty paper then never respond to you. I filed a report with my credit card company hopefully I get my money back. Such a scam

jacqueliner21
11/24/15

That was good. Save me a lot of time.

jonathanw57
10/21/15

Excellent work! Completed ahead of scheduled. Followed detailed instructions.Very impressive writer . very fast and work done as asked.will work with you again.thank you so much.

krisb32
9/23/15

The buyessay.net's team is really good specialists in the field of writing essays. My subject is so complicate and the specialization of it is very particular. But I got a personal writer who is an expert in my question. It dazes me! That's why I can say for sure you'll only win by using their service) Don't be scared to get low quality written work here, this is not about this guys, it's truth! And if you still have some doubts remember that they also provide the compensation for those who are not satisfied, but I don't think there are many people like this ;)

kristines9
9/22/15

I liked to work with Buyessay.net and next time I will surely come to their website for ordering a paper work! My professor is a very demanding person so I worried a lot about using any kind of "online helper", but I'm fully satisfied with the work of this company. The writer followed my instructions, it was easy to communicate with him. The delivery time also surprised me very much. My work was ready before the deadline! Thanks a lot!!!

terrellz
9/21/15

Great job, buyessay.net! Everything went smoothly. This company breed grounds for using their services easier and faster. It was pleasure to work with their team because they did all the work by their self. I mean, starting from the gathering information about my requests and all the details about my subject so I had to communicate with them just for a little. For me it's very important as I don't have time for it and if I would have I would write me diploma work by myself:) They fulfill all the obligations they had take and I'm absolutely satisfied!

shariceg
9/21/15

Buyessay.net proposes perfect service! I'm so glad for choosing this company and not any other! They implement all my remarks. The text of work was absolutely original, the idea was clear and the language was also good. They gave me the opportunity to pre-estimate the work before passing it to me and I had time to give it to my professor for checking. I appreciate it so much! I will recommend this service to everyone!!

alinem2
9/18/15

I bought an essay from this company second time cause first one I got everything even better than I expected. The work was good, delivery, deadline, nice stuff that is also important for me. By ordering a paper from Buyessay.net you really feel that you are special and the writers really listen every your word when you are telling him what to focus on and what requires a special attention. I was glad, in contradistinction to my friend who ordered an essay from another company. To say the truth, we did it on purpose, we are the first year students and wanted to know which of the companies are better so we can cooperate with it during next years of studying and don't have doubts and regrets and all that stuff why students are worry about in the course of session. But the most pleasure was a discount for new order! So I save not only my time and nerve but also money :D

tatianas10
9/18/15

I was recommended to use this site by my friend so I decided to place order without reading review from other sites (http://essayservicejudge.com/review-buyessay.php) and it was a mistake! I ordered work and get it (it's good), but it's quality was as low as it was written by a 10-year-old child, not by expert in my question, as it was promised.

thomasc94
9/18/15

Thank you, buyessay.net!! Normally I don't like to write comments and reviews but these guys really deserve it! They save my life by writing me a new diploma work for 2 days. It was crazy, 3 days before the speaking part my professor gave me his comments about my work and.. guess what it was full of red pen. Physically I couldn't make all the corrections and start to prepare for speaking so I decided to ask the professionals help me. They didn't answer at once and I started to worry, but then everything was so fast and productive that I even couldn't realize how it happened so quickly) Anyway, thank you so much!

willarda10
9/17/15

I ordered an essay from buyessay.net and get it in record time! The only one thing I'm sorry about is WHY I didn't use this service before? Really, in 3 days after I made the order I received ready work. It was delivered on time, quality was good and the price was also low) What else student can desire? It's exactly what I need!

bonnieh44
9/17/15

As for me the biggest benefit of this company from the others is that they care about the clients. They gave me a personal writer and I could keep in touch with him, monitor his actions and even tell him what points I dont like so he can fix it. Its great because when you pay money for services especially for the important ones like this, of course you want to receive back a top notch quality work that will satisfy all your requests. This guys really place high emphasis on your personal wishes and this makes them to be trusted by students)

cherriel
9/16/15

To say the truth, I'm so bored with writing an essay and I prefer to spend my time on smth more interesting, as youth is the most energetic and funny time of our life:) But at the same time, writing of a diploma work is not a thing thatI can instruct just to anyone so I had some doubts about it. But I decided to risk and didn't regret not for a moment! I ordered a work from BuyEssay.net, I wrote them all my requests and get a person who connected with me and clarified all the details. Firstly I thought we would have a little problem with a timescale, they told me smth about a number of all works they have and i was almost ready to screen them out.. but no, the problem was solved during 10 min and everyone was satisfied! I will recommend this service!

lawandan1
9/16/15

Normally I don't believe to such offers because I get used to count only on myself, but this time I really had to take advantage of online writing services. And I have to admit it was not perfect but pretty good. I had some remarks for a work and I was scared of necessity to correct them by myself and to spend money for nothing good, but thankfully they undertake all my requests and at the end I was satisfied and what is more important - I got a high mark for this work! Now I'm not skeptic)

dianeb52
9/10/15

I was very nervous when I ordered on this website, because there's so much scam out there. But they got in touch pretty soon after my payment, everything was confirmed, and I got the paper as planned. I'm glad I trusted buyessay, because they delivered.

robins74
9/10/15

I got a high grade for the essay I ordered here. The writer was ready to work with me and change the parts of the paper I didn't like. All in all it was original and well-written.

marthaf14
8/31/15

I've just posted the review on one scam site bestresearchpaper.com here at sitejabber.com and went searching for the new online writing service.In just 15 minutes i've found another site of this group of sites!All of them belong to one company!!!! all of them lead to paypal id 'Ortelosa Services Ltd'! it seems to be that these guys spammed all the top 5 in 'essay writing' cathegory!
will going to abuse them!

whitneyc13
8/13/15

Perfect-O ! Thanks BuyEssay for a very well written document. Appreciate it greatly. Couldn't have done it without them. Amazing letter, excellent work ! Hope to keep in touch.

wandaf7
8/4/15

BuyEssay.net writer completed the order according to instructions and in a timely manner. This is the most professional writer I have seen on this website. Furthermore, this is my second order with the corresponding writer.

naomio1
7/27/15

My paper was really good, and when I submitted it to the global site it said there was 0% matching. BuyEssay.net helped me a lot and I give them 5 starts for the work.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyEssay.net staff and other customers.

4 Photos for BuyEssay.net