BuyAtvPartsOnline reviews

Shenzhen, China
Tel: +1-618-529-8000

amyb499
7/2/19

DO NOT BUY HERE; I bought a rim for my scooter, and received a tire. Sent messages through the online account, emails, left messages. No response. And on the website, it states that any refunds have to be authorized before sending it back ----within 7 days....how can you do that if they dont respond to you.

walters160
2/8/19

I ordered a part for my 400 and the purchasing was smooth and the order arrived fairly quickly, but after the 3rd wrong part I just gave up. At least they gave my money back!!

jonk55
11/29/17

I ordered parts and parts never shipped. Called and left messages and no one ever returned calls or answered phone

lees227
7/31/17

Also read bad reviews but got good.... deal ...good parts ..shipped in about a week. That was about a month ago..plan to order again.

steveng103
5/8/17

Don't waste ur money on these sorry shake's of $#*! they take ur money they have a phone number but they have a answer machine that picks it up every time there online contact isn't any better I've wrote them 3 times with 1 single answer. Don't buy from these scam artist spend the few extra bucks and get from Amazon or someone like VCM Chinese ATV there awesome unlike these sorry sacks of crap.i just wish I lived closer to Chicago I'd go there n get my money back one way.

adamj82
8/17/16

Same thing as everyone else can't get ahold of them and never shipped my part . Tried to give them the benefit of doubt but I got screwed. STAY AWAY

keveng3
4/4/16

Normally I wouldn't write a review, but I read all the poor reviews after I ordered and got worried. UNFOUNDED worry. Two parts came within the week, one ignition part cover was coming from China so it took 10 business days. All parts came in new condition and my son's ATV is up and running again. I'm sure the other reviews had difficult experiences but seeing as they were so long ago I'm guessing some changes have been made at this particular store.
Let's keep writing reviews and keep the good online stores in business. These Chinese parts aren't always easy to find. Good Luck!

rong52
8/5/15

No communication from these sellers, nor do they ship the parts you ordered. Avoid websites that do not accept Paypal. I've contacted my bank to reverse charges since 2.5 months later my part is still not here.

michaelw163
7/29/15

I placed an order with them, sent numerous emails and 30+ phone calls, absolutely no response, obviously a scam site. Guess its time to contact credit card company. I wonder who the hell the 220,000+ satisfied customers were.

bradp20
7/15/15

Ordered 130 in parts with 2 day shipping got crap parts that were not as pictured and only half my order they also go under Redcat atv parts online Don't send them money or your info they are scammers always with new excuses Last one was the company was sold and the new owner couldn't access the website bs

Tip for consumers: Scammer alert

rickw32
7/14/15

its been two weeks and not a word from them at all! Anyone have a phone number! Thanks

davidb304
7/13/15

They don't have the parts they say they do. You can't get ahold of anyone to ask questions about your order. I will tell every one I know not to use this site

rickd30
9/16/14

yes I also have been ripped off from buy atv parts on line . ordered a rim for kc70 as they claim what it fits. wrong part sent it back with pic's of the old rim and new one can't get them to refund my money for the part and also out the shipping charge for sending it back
my name is rick / rick's repair service do not I repeat do not buy from them

Tip for consumers: don't deal with buy atv parts on line

laurau1
12/2/13

I just did a rip off report on Redcatonline and buyatvpartsonline. They are the same company. They are a scam. I have called everyday - many times a day and can not get anyone to call me back. They didn't send me what I ordered and I want to return what they did send & get my money back. How do that tho, if they won't call me back!?

jesusr11
7/14/13

im waiting for an order three weeks ago.And i think not actually exist..

williamc22
6/13/12

They advertise parts as in stock and ready to ship yet it is not true. Ordered an ATV part that was "in stock and ready to ship. Item was back ordered for 1-3 weeks. Time came and went. After another two weeks and many calls I received a refund for the part but not the shipping charge. They could only make one refund per transaction. But they would be happy to give me a credit for those charges on my next order. Sure, on my next order. Lesson learned.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyAtvPartsOnline staff and other customers.

BuyAtvPartsOnline?