Review of ButterLondon

ButterLondon reviews

mates@butterlondon.com

lauran49
9/21/18

From their nail polish to their shadow sticks, Butter London is one great brand. I have every color nail polish they make (awesome staying power and pigmentation on those), a ton of their lipstick and gloss (I love that lipstick that is also a balm... very subtle color), lipgloss, lip liner, shadow clutches, and shadow sticks. Honestly, I've never picked up a BL makeup product that I didn't love.

jennifery60
9/8/18

I thought their peel off glitter lacquer was like magic, but it did take off a little bit of my nail beds. It was also $12 which is not cheap for a mini .2 fl oz bottle. It is very pretty, though.

miag29
9/4/18

Their nail polish is so pretty and the color selection is unlike any other brand of polish! And it only needs one coat because of how opaque it is

sunniw
8/26/18

I have only tried a mascara from Butterlondon but i really did like it plus i was shocked when i received it because it was full size

clarar37
8/26/18

I like butterlondon lipgloss. It makes my lips have extra coverage and also makes them shiny. Almost like the NYX buttergloss

cristab1
8/1/18

Butter London lip gloss , lippy tickled pink is Stunning on my lips.I have Received so many compliments about how nice the color is

Questions? Get answers from the ButterLondon staff and other customers.

ButterLondon?