Bullionbypost.co.uk

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.6 / 5

Bullionbypost.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.61 stars from 49 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bullionbypost.co.uk most frequently mention next day, silver britannia and customer service. Bullionbypost.co.uk ranks 6th among Gold sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%
How would you rate Bullionbypost.co.uk?

“Great Sellers and Friendly customer service- FREE SILVER BRITANNIA AT SIGNUP: 4Y9X EPHT”

Henry P.
9/3/21

Works well, Friendly customer service and the price is very good. Had a slight issue one since the payment system was down so had to wait a little while but after that no problems- im not sure it was even on their end. Coins were delivered the next day and included capsules. They offer a free 1oz SILVER BRITANNIA for new customers who use a code at SIGNUP and spend over £250: 4Y9X EPHT Overall can recommend 5* and will definitely be using again.

“Absolutely a disaster stay away”

Annabelle G.
8/16/20

This company teated me shockingly. Not only did I not receive my goods I also am yet to be refunded. Additionally when I requested a replacement of my initial order i was informed I was blacklisted due to not receiving my purchase? A complete insult.My purchase was intended for a gift for my son on his birthday, I have since purchased elsewhere albeit late. I would be very cautious before you press the button! Good luck as you will need it, you will also be out of pocket and deeply offended.

maxa194
September 3rd, 2021

4Y9X EPHT

Overall can recommend 5* and will definitely be using again.

Gold Sovreign,

refered by a family member who uses the site a lot, i will be using again in a few months when im looking to buy some more.

joannem694
January 15th, 2022
Verified purchase

Brilliant fast efficient service.

To get a free silver BRITANNIA coin worth around £30 with your first order follow these instructions.

On sign up when they ask where you heard about them select referred by a friend and enter code

P5I3 JNI3

You will then get a lovely silver BRITANNIA coin with your first order over £250.

Service was very fast.

Tip for consumers:
Use the code to receive a free silver coin

Gold and silver coins

krzysztofs28
October 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

Excellent service, very prompt delivery, excellent communication. Will definitely use Bullion by Post again

Also you get a free £30 coin with orders over £250

Use this code at check out

5S86 9ST3

Gold

annabelleg6
August 16th, 2020

joannem615
September 19th, 2021

Very good service and I got a free silver britannia coin worth nearly £30 so really pleased.

To get a free silver britannia please sign up, select referred by a friend when they ask where you heard about them. Then use code

F53X K7TP

When you place your order over £250 you will receive the free coin.

Most orders arrive next day.

Tip for consumers:
Use the code for a free coin

I purchased silver coins

paulm2844
August 8th, 2021

To get a free silver Britannia with your first order over £250 use the code

P5I3 JNI3

They will ask where you heard from about them, choose referred by a friend and use code P5I3 JNI3

The service is ultra fast with next day delivery and items are securely packaged. Prices are good and extra good value with the free coin added. Customer service is very friendly and quick to respond.

Highly recommended

Tip for consumers:
Use the code for a free silver coin.

markc3040
January 7th, 2022

Never trust these guys. First two orders were fine. Coins and bars delivered promptly and well packaged, though they misinform you that packages must be signed for, they don't! Third order, a 5ozt bar came deeply scraped and dented, but packaging perfectly intact, so damage done before being sent. I could fit my thumbnail into the deepest scrape. Complained, and they decided to patronise me about cast bars, of which I have many, and understand the process of very well. Sub standard product at premium prices... look elsewhere, or even better, shop local to support your community.

danielm2915
October 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Ultra fast delivery and excellent service from this company. My bullion coin order came in the post next day and the customer service was extremely friendly.

They have a good range if gold and silver all at a reasonable price.

I used the latest code P5I3 JNI3 when signing up and received a lovely 1oz Silver Brittania. This is a lovely big coin to receive for free and worth about £28.

If you would like a free silver britannia with your first order over £250 when signing up select referred by a friend and use code P5I3 JNI3

The free coin makes your order extra good value and my overall experience with this company has been fantastic

Tip for consumers:
Use the code to get a free coin.

Gold and silver coins.

paulm3252
December 27th, 2021

Really good service. Gold arrived next day, securely packaged, and as advertised. I also got a FREE silver 1oz Britania! Use my referal link below to get your own.

You will get FREE- pure silver Britannia coin!
CODE: P5I3 JNI3

How to do it?
IMPORTANT:
During sign up at the part where they ask where you heard about them put "referred by a friend" and use code P5I3 JNI3. Then make an order for minimum £250 and coin it's yours for free!

suzannem526
September 25th, 2020

TERRIBLE customer service. Initially I spoke with person who told me a CSR would contact me within 24 hours. I received NO contact from them for 6 DAYS. I called multiple times and received "voicemail disabled for this extension". Basically my calls were blocked. Website said to expect an email when funds were received and metal is sent - didn't happen. I finally made phone contact with them after sending a strong email and voice message. The CSR indicated my passport and 3 months of documentation needed to be sent to them. Nowhere on the website was this indicated. I declined. A refund was offered. It was wired back to me at MY EXPENSE and at a REDUCED price for the metal. Shocking that a FIRST TIME CUSTOMER would be treated so indignantly. If you are not in the UK, I would NOT recommend this company.

misterp
April 29th, 2016

On the surface, they appear to be good, with nice communication and fast delivery. But recently I have discovered, due to accessing my credit reference report, that they are doing stuff behind the scenes and out of sight, or where they think few people will look, and with dubious permission even though they are following the rules.

I found, due to receiving a credit report that bullionbypost have been marking and checking my credit reference file - admittadly not a hard/permanent footprint, but all the same I thought this strange, after all I do not buy on credit.

So I contacted them to ask why they are doing this. They pointed to KYC (Know Your Customer) as the reason as to why they did this. For two replies all they would say was that it was down to KYC and that they are following regulations. So I went to the Inland Revenue website and looked up KYC rules - it turns out that its not that clear. From what I could gather there are certain guidlines before you check a customer Credit File - did I purchase using funds from many sources... no; did I make a purchase of over 15,000 Euros... no; but the last rule of KYC basically gives the instruction to check 'just because' which bullionbypost was following and simultaeneuosly ignored the first two rules. My last communication with bulionbypost pointed this out, to which I am still waiting for a reply after all this time...

ginas424
March 11th, 2021

I have used Bullion By Post several times recently to purchase Silver and Gold. I have found it to be reliable and the delivery has always arrived on time. They are doing a really good promotion and when you register your account and include the code 6VYF 9Y3Q then you get a free 1oz Silver Britannia coin (when you spend over £250). You can then go on to do the same and earn more coins.

shelbyc67
March 1st, 2020

I have been a customer of bullionbypost for over 5 years and have never had any problems with delivery despite living in Cyprus. I enjoy their professional customer services who can answer any question i have without the pushy sales like other companies.

beatas18
June 16th, 2021

Had a brilliant experience with this company and best of all you get FREE silver Britannia 1oz coin with your first order over £250. On registration when asked "Where did you frist hear about us" choose "Referred by a friend" then put the code Y9LB 3BYI

anthonyj667
July 14th, 2021

I enjoy collecting numismatic coins and bullion by post probrably have the widest range available in the uk. Even when i have been stuck searching for a specific coin, their customer service is second to none and have advised me of availability.

pp201
January 8th, 2022

Online quote was if you order over £250 and we receive fund before 2 pm, you will be qualified for next day insured delivery, and it will be delivered by UPS. What a beautiful lie. I especially went over £250 spend so I can get my item next day. Paid and email received at around 1330hrs saying you have received the fund. I was happy and excited cos it was Birthday gift for my wife after next day. Guess what? It arrived after 7 days and It was sent via Royal Mail not UPS. Well done BBP, you gonna say it was back locked because of holiday. Then be honest saying it will arrive after seven days not NEXT DAY INSURED DELIVERY BY UPS.
Never again.

Avoid.

ps452
June 18th, 2020

This is my 8th order over the past number of years, and i have not ever had a problems. Great website to navigate with a wide range of products. The advisors on the other side of the phone are always at hand if you have any issues. Excellant service

mariuszs9
October 25th, 2021

You can get FREE silver brittania coin when You enter a code DVK6 CYR0. Simply when they ask where you heard about them select "reffered by a friend" and input a code. Service is great, fast and secure delivery, at the end you get quality product plus a free coin if you enter a code

Use a code, you’ll receive free silver coin on orders over £250

Coin

barnacc
May 27th, 2021

Use this code VBQW 6EPT to receive free 1oz silver coin when you spend 250+. Bought few gold bars from them and never had a problem.

VBQW 6EPT for free 1oz coin

gold bars

michaeld1206
May 25th, 2019

Bought two half sovereigns, arrived next day in mint condition. Will definitely use again. Excellent company and excellent products. Very happy with the purchase. I am glad that I have found bullionbypost. I would trust them over my regular local with the savings that i make.

ronniew50
May 31st, 2019

I could not fault the level of customer service provided by Bullionbypost. They even keep their promise to call you back in quick time. Their online ordering process is a delight to use, no hiccups at all. Delivery is fast and efficient and above all secure. All in all, a pleasure to deal with.

chriss1143
May 22nd, 2019

Had a great experience researching and buying with bullion by post. Their customer service advisor was second to none and answered all my questions and concerns. Placing an order was easy and i received it the next day in discreet packaging.
They shall have my future orders from a satisfied customer
I now know why they are no. 1 bullion dealer

caterinar1
October 18th, 2019

I am extremely pleased with the ease that I can buy from your site, the process is so simple.
I would highly recommend anyone to come and buy their precious metals from you, Free insured delivery risk free straight to your door what more could you ask.
A very satisfied customer who will definitely be returning.

edenf7
June 8th, 2019

Bought gold with bullion by post company for the first time after much deliberation. Couldn't have been more helpful in addressing my questions and immediately felt at ease with the process. Also offered the best pricing in the market on the sovereign coins that I bought. Delivery time was prompt and coins were of exceptional quality.
Very trustworthy bullion dealer, unlike some others I have come across

mk233
May 30th, 2019

Easy professional service - select items, pay and receive them next working day. Great communication and safe secure delivery - would highly recommend BullionByPost

Real and Legit. Do your research, there's alot of not so good dealers out there who are very under par. Bullion By Post have loads of legit reviews by customers, and have appeared on newspapers, radio and tv over the many years.

By Tonya G.