Bullionbypost.co.uk

Bullionbypost.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bullionbypost.co.uk also ranks 6th among Gold sites.

• Does exactly and beyond what you would expect any bullion dealer to do.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bullionbypost.co.uk?

“Lives up to their No1 Reputation”

Chris S.
5/22/19

had a great experience researching and buying with bullion by post. their customer service advisor was second to none and answered all my questions and concerns. placing an order was easy and i received it the next day in discreet packaging. they shall have my future orders from a satisfied customer i now know why they are no.1 bullion dealer

“not so straight forward”

mister p.
4/29/16

On the surface, they appear to be good, with nice communication and fast delivery. But recently I have discovered, due to accessing my credit reference report, that they are doing stuff behind the scenes and out of sight, or where they think few people will look, and with dubious permission even though they are following the rules. I found, due to receiving a credit report that bullionbypost have been marking and checking my credit reference file - admittadly not a hard/permanent footprint, but all the same I thought this strange, after all I do not buy on credit. So I contacted them to ask why they are doing this. They pointed to KYC (Know Your Customer) as the reason as to why they did this. For two replies all they would say was that it was down to KYC and that they are following regulations. So I went to the Inland Revenue website and looked up KYC rules - it turns out that its not that clear. From what I could gather there are certain guidlines before you check a customer Credit File - did I purchase using funds from many sources...no; did I make a purchase of over 15,000 Euros...no; but the last rule of KYC basically gives the instruction to check 'just because' which bullionbypost was following and simultaeneuosly ignored the first two rules. My last communication with bulionbypost pointed this out, to which I am still waiting for a reply after all this time...

bullion dealer (4)
chriss1143
May 22nd, 2019
they shall have my future orders from a satisfied customer
i now know why they are no.1 bullion dealer
michaeld1206
May 25th, 2019
bought two half sovereigns, arrived next day in mint condition. will definitely use again. Excellent company and excellent products. Very happy with the purchase. I am glad that I have found bullionbypost. I would trust them over my regular local with the savings that i make.
ronniew50
May 31st, 2019
I could not fault the level of customer service provided by Bullionbypost. They even keep their promise to call you back in quick time. Their online ordering process is a delight to use, no hiccups at all. Delivery is fast and efficient and above all secure. All in all, a pleasure to deal with.
mk233
May 30th, 2019
Easy professional service - select items, pay and receive them next working day.Great communication and safe secure delivery - would highly recommend BullionByPost
tracym316
May 24th, 2019
Does exactly and beyond what you would expect any bullion dealer to do. If you want good advice, reassurance and to buy gold securely, I can honestly say I ook no further than this company.
From calling them up to placing order, I was reassured every step of the way
richardw843
May 25th, 2019
Would highly recommend bullion by post to anybody looking to buy or sell gold/silver. Amazing delivery speed, amazing communication. Website was slick and easy to navigate. Will definitely be ordering again.
tonyag47
June 2nd, 2019
I have bought bullion bars from them before, and it was a very straight forward process. The advisor I spoke to, recommended the best for investment and value for money. Received the item next day with insured tracked postage. Very Satisfied with Bullion By Post
estelles12
May 23rd, 2019
ive dealt with bullion by post on 2 occasions and both times the advice
and service has been exemplary. i will use them again in future and i
have shared on the companies details to other gold bulls!
euand6
May 25th, 2019
It's easy buying investment gold with this company! Shall be using them in the future.... sound and good site
wallisb2
June 4th, 2019
I can honestly say Bullion By Post is the best service I have ever had; from telephone calls to delivery everything was perfect! All credit goes to the staff who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Five stars are not enough for this superb set up!!
Regards,
kohenh
June 4th, 2019
Bought several orders over the past few months, never had any problems with bullion by post, orders always processed fast and delivered safely.
Staff are very knowledgeable without any pushy sales tactics. I totally rate bullion by post and share my experience with others looking to invest in bullion
edenf7
June 8th, 2019
Bought gold with bullion by post company for the first time after much deliberation. Couldn't have been more helpful in addressing my questions and immediately felt at ease with the process. Also offered the best pricing in the market on the sovereign coins that I bought. Delivery time was prompt and coins were of exceptional quality.
Very trustworthy bullion dealer, unlike some others I have come across
adl23
June 7th, 2019
This was the first time my wife and I had purchased gold for our grandkids.
We looked at a lot of sites but this was the one site that was easy to use, was secure and trusted and so we ordered.
My wife and I have been really impressed by the speedy delivery (1 day!), the follow up call from customer service, and the overall professionalism.
We will definitely be purchasing again from this company.
samuelm177
June 5th, 2019
This was the first time that I have bought any gold and thought it would be a good investment, I was not wrong. The service and delivery were excellent. What I received were two beautiful coins. I will recommend this company. Bullion By Post. Thank you.
dylanh80
June 5th, 2019
I had no problems with my whole purchace experience. Delivery was also quick. I will buy from them again, and that is soon.
leonelw
June 10th, 2019
I have been customer with Bullion Post for many years. Very good service, price and quick reply in case of problems. I fully confirm the other statement made here by other customer. Staff is very friendly and competent. Well done and I am happy for any further purchase I can make with bullion by post
ollieh32
June 10th, 2019
Very straight forward to buy from you and purchase arrives the next day. I've had nothing but good smooth service from you.
caterinar1
October 18th, 2019
I am extremely pleased with the ease that I can buy from your site , the process is so simple .
I would highly recommend anyone to come and buy their precious metals from you , Free insured delivery risk free straight to your door what more could you ask .
A very satisfied customer who will definitely be returning.
marcob102
October 18th, 2019
recommended bullion dealer for selection of investment products, good advice at reasonable prices, but most importantly trustworthy.
fabioa19
September 11th, 2019
They are UK's no.1 gold site and I have used them a few times over the past few months. Their customer support is excellant, always helpful to answer any questions that you may have and their dispatch times have always been very fast to my address in France.
adc7
February 24th, 2017
I would definitely recommend bullion by post...
Very satisfied as always. used several time now never fail
Fast, secure and honest
andyh1
February 19th, 2010
misterp
April 29th, 2016

neerajh
June 6th, 2019
What more can I say about a truly superb company, they have an easy to use web site and because they deal in precious metals the price of which changes with market movements the current price of gold etc: is shown in realtime and constantly updated,

the support staff are always available to assist with any questions you might have... all in all a brilliant and well run company. I can not recommend Bullion By Post highly enough and I urge you all if you've never used this company before and are looking to either sell or invest in precious metals to give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

Real and Legit. Do your research, there's alot of not so good dealers out there who are very under par. Bullion By Post have loads of legit reviews by customers, and have appeared on newspapers, radio and tv over the many years.

By Tonya G.