Bullionbypost.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0121 634 8060

1 star

fabioa19
9/11/19

They are UK's no.1 gold site and I have used them a few times over the past few months. Their customer support is excellant, always helpful to answer any questions that you may have and their dispatch times have always been very fast to my address in France.

leonelw
6/10/19

I have been customer with Bullion Post for many years. Very good service, price and quick reply in case of problems. I fully confirm the other statement made here by other customer. Staff is very friendly and competent. Well done and I am happy for any further purchase I can make with bullion by post

umbertob1
6/10/19

Ditta seria ,ho fatto diversi acquisti andati tutti ok. Spedizione con corriere assicurato, imballaggio a protezione delle merci inviolabile,promossa a pieni voti.

ollieh32
6/10/19

Very straight forward to buy from you and purchase arrives the next day. I've had nothing but good smooth service from you.

edenf7
6/8/19

Bought gold with bullion by post company for the first time after much deliberation. Couldn't have been more helpful in addressing my questions and immediately felt at ease with the process. Also offered the best pricing in the market on the sovereign coins that I bought. Delivery time was prompt and coins were of exceptional quality.
Very trustworthy bullion dealer, unlike some others I have come across

gregoireb
6/8/19

Equipe réactive et professionnelle. Le site internet propose une large gamme de pieces d'Or et d'Argent pour de l'investissement ou de la collection. J'ai recherché sur internet les meilleurs acteurs internet et je recommande me site. Les prix a l'once sont vraiment bien positionnés.

adl23
6/7/19

This was the first time my wife and I had purchased gold for our grandkids.
We looked at a lot of sites but this was the one site that was easy to use, was secure and trusted and so we ordered.
My wife and I have been really impressed by the speedy delivery (1 day!), the follow up call from customer service, and the overall professionalism.
We will definitely be purchasing again from this company.

neerajh
6/6/19

What more can I say about a truly superb company, they have an easy to use web site and because they deal in precious metals the price of which changes with market movements the current price of gold etc: is shown in realtime and constantly updated,

the support staff are always available to assist with any questions you might have... all in all a brilliant and well run company. I can not recommend Bullion By Post highly enough and I urge you all if you've never used this company before and are looking to either sell or invest in precious metals to give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

samuelm177
6/5/19

This was the first time that I have bought any gold and thought it would be a good investment, I was not wrong. The service and delivery were excellent. What I received were two beautiful coins. I will recommend this company. Bullion By Post. Thank you.

dylanh80
6/5/19

I had no problems with my whole purchace experience. Delivery was also quick. I will buy from them again, and that is soon.

kohenh
6/4/19

Bought several orders over the past few months, never had any problems with bullion by post, orders always processed fast and delivered safely.
Staff are very knowledgeable without any pushy sales tactics. I totally rate bullion by post and share my experience with others looking to invest in bullion

eustosiob
6/4/19

Anche i prezzi sono i migliori.CONSIGLIATISSIMO.
Tempi di ricezione ordine immediati, consegna puntale, monete assolutamente rispondenti alle aspettative.

wallisb2
6/4/19

I can honestly say Bullion By Post is the best service I have ever had; from telephone calls to delivery everything was perfect! All credit goes to the staff who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Five stars are not enough for this superb set up!!
Regards,

bernardd49
6/3/19

1ère transaction avec or et argent. Transaction parfaite.
Je compte faire d'autres commandes. Je remercie Robert de son accueil téléphonique et de ses précieux conseils. Merci aussi à toute l'équipe.Cordialement

tonyag47
6/2/19

I have bought bullion bars from them before, and it was a very straight forward process. The advisor I spoke to, recommended the best for investment and value for money. Received the item next day with insured tracked postage. Very Satisfied with Bullion By Post

ferdericor
5/31/19

Il posto perfetto per chi vuole investire in oro e argento fisico.
Tutto perfetto ordine, spedizione e consegna.
Servizio efficiente, attenzione alle richieste, cortesia e celerità! apprezzatissimo!

ronniew50
5/31/19

I could not fault the level of customer service provided by Bullionbypost. They even keep their promise to call you back in quick time. Their online ordering process is a delight to use, no hiccups at all. Delivery is fast and efficient and above all secure. All in all, a pleasure to deal with.

mk233
5/30/19

Easy professional service - select items, pay and receive them next working day.Great communication and safe secure delivery - would highly recommend BullionByPost

euand6
5/25/19

It's easy buying investment gold with this company! Shall be using them in the future.... sound and good site

richardw843
5/25/19

Would highly recommend bullion by post to anybody looking to buy or sell gold/silver. Amazing delivery speed, amazing communication. Website was slick and easy to navigate. Will definitely be ordering again.

michaeld1206
5/25/19

bought two half sovereigns, arrived next day in mint condition. will definitely use again. Excellent company and excellent products. Very happy with the purchase. I am glad that I have found bullionbypost. I would trust them over my regular local with the savings that i make.

thierryt5
5/24/19

Site internet clair.
Commande facile. La transaction c est bien faite.
Livraison rapide et colis bien emballé.
Top!

tracym316
5/24/19

Does exactly and beyond what you would expect any bullion dealer to do. If you want good advice, reassurance and to buy gold securely, I can honestly say I ook no further than this company.
From calling them up to placing order, I was reassured every step of the way

estelles12
5/23/19

ive dealt with bullion by post on 2 occasions and both times the advice
and service has been exemplary. i will use them again in future and i
have shared on the companies details to other gold bulls!

chriss1143
5/22/19

had a great experience researching and buying with bullion by post. their customer service advisor was second to none and answered all my questions and concerns. placing an order was easy and i received it the next day in discreet packaging.
they shall have my future orders from a satisfied customer
i now know why they are no.1 bullion dealer

Real and Legit. Do your research, there's alot of not so good dealers out there who are very under par. Bullion By Post have loads of legit reviews by customers, and have appeared on newspapers, radio and tv over the many years.

By Tonya G.
Questions? Get answers from the Bullionbypost.co.uk staff and other customers.

Bullionbypost.co.uk?