Bullionbypost.co.uk

Bullionbypost.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bullionbypost.co.uk most frequently mention next day. Bullionbypost.co.uk ranks 7th among Gold sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Bullionbypost.co.uk?

“Reliable and Established Gold Dealer”

Shelby C.
3/1/20

I have been a customer of bullionbypost for over 5 years and have never had any problems with delivery despite living in Cyprus. I enjoy their professional customer services who can answer any question i have without the pushy sales like other companies.

“Absolutely a disaster stay away”

Annabelle G.
8/16/20

This company teated me shockingly. Not only did I not receive my goods I also am yet to be refunded. Additionally when I requested a replacement of my initial order i was informed I was blacklisted due to not receiving my purchase? A complete insult.My purchase was intended for a gift for my son on his birthday, I have since purchased elsewhere albeit late. I would be very cautious before you press the button! Good luck as you will need it, you will also be out of pocket and deeply offended.

annabelleg6
August 16th, 2020

shelbyc67
March 1st, 2020

suzannem526
September 25th, 2020

TERRIBLE customer service. Initially I spoke with person who told me a CSR would contact me within 24 hours. I received NO contact from them for 6 DAYS. I called multiple times and received "voicemail disabled for this extension". Basically my calls were blocked. Website said to expect an email when funds were received and metal is sent - didn't happen. I finally made phone contact with them after sending a strong email and voice message. The CSR indicated my passport and 3 months of documentation needed to be sent to them. Nowhere on the website was this indicated. I declined. A refund was offered. It was wired back to me at MY EXPENSE and at a REDUCED price for the metal. Shocking that a FIRST TIME CUSTOMER would be treated so indignantly. If you are not in the UK, I would NOT recommend this company.

misterp
April 29th, 2016

On the surface, they appear to be good, with nice communication and fast delivery. But recently I have discovered, due to accessing my credit reference report, that they are doing stuff behind the scenes and out of sight, or where they think few people will look, and with dubious permission even though they are following the rules.

I found, due to receiving a credit report that bullionbypost have been marking and checking my credit reference file - admittadly not a hard/permanent footprint, but all the same I thought this strange, after all I do not buy on credit.

So I contacted them to ask why they are doing this. They pointed to KYC (Know Your Customer) as the reason as to why they did this. For two replies all they would say was that it was down to KYC and that they are following regulations. So I went to the Inland Revenue website and looked up KYC rules - it turns out that its not that clear. From what I could gather there are certain guidlines before you check a customer Credit File - did I purchase using funds from many sources... no; did I make a purchase of over 15,000 Euros... no; but the last rule of KYC basically gives the instruction to check 'just because' which bullionbypost was following and simultaeneuosly ignored the first two rules. My last communication with bulionbypost pointed this out, to which I am still waiting for a reply after all this time...

ps452
June 18th, 2020

This is my 8th order over the past number of years, and i have not ever had a problems. Great website to navigate with a wide range of products. The advisors on the other side of the phone are always at hand if you have any issues. Excellant service

michaeld1206
May 25th, 2019

Bought two half sovereigns, arrived next day in mint condition. Will definitely use again. Excellent company and excellent products. Very happy with the purchase. I am glad that I have found bullionbypost. I would trust them over my regular local with the savings that i make.

ronniew50
May 31st, 2019

I could not fault the level of customer service provided by Bullionbypost. They even keep their promise to call you back in quick time. Their online ordering process is a delight to use, no hiccups at all. Delivery is fast and efficient and above all secure. All in all, a pleasure to deal with.

chriss1143
May 22nd, 2019

Had a great experience researching and buying with bullion by post. Their customer service advisor was second to none and answered all my questions and concerns. Placing an order was easy and i received it the next day in discreet packaging.
They shall have my future orders from a satisfied customer
I now know why they are no. 1 bullion dealer

caterinar1
October 18th, 2019

I am extremely pleased with the ease that I can buy from your site, the process is so simple.
I would highly recommend anyone to come and buy their precious metals from you, Free insured delivery risk free straight to your door what more could you ask.
A very satisfied customer who will definitely be returning.

edenf7
June 8th, 2019

Bought gold with bullion by post company for the first time after much deliberation. Couldn't have been more helpful in addressing my questions and immediately felt at ease with the process. Also offered the best pricing in the market on the sovereign coins that I bought. Delivery time was prompt and coins were of exceptional quality.
Very trustworthy bullion dealer, unlike some others I have come across

mk233
May 30th, 2019

Easy professional service - select items, pay and receive them next working day. Great communication and safe secure delivery - would highly recommend BullionByPost

tracym316
May 24th, 2019

Does exactly and beyond what you would expect any bullion dealer to do. If you want good advice, reassurance and to buy gold securely, I can honestly say I ook no further than this company.
From calling them up to placing order, I was reassured every step of the way

wallisb2
June 4th, 2019

I can honestly say Bullion By Post is the best service I have ever had; from telephone calls to delivery everything was perfect! All credit goes to the staff who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Five stars are not enough for this superb set up!
Regards,

richardw843
May 25th, 2019

Would highly recommend bullion by post to anybody looking to buy or sell gold/silver. Amazing delivery speed, amazing communication. Website was slick and easy to navigate. Will definitely be ordering again.

adl23
June 7th, 2019

This was the first time my wife and I had purchased gold for our grandkids.
We looked at a lot of sites but this was the one site that was easy to use, was secure and trusted and so we ordered.
My wife and I have been really impressed by the speedy delivery (1 day!), the follow up call from customer service, and the overall professionalism.
We will definitely be purchasing again from this company.

tonyag47
June 2nd, 2019

I have bought bullion bars from them before, and it was a very straight forward process. The advisor I spoke to, recommended the best for investment and value for money. Received the item next day with insured tracked postage. Very Satisfied with Bullion By Post

kohenh
June 4th, 2019

Bought several orders over the past few months, never had any problems with bullion by post, orders always processed fast and delivered safely.
Staff are very knowledgeable without any pushy sales tactics. I totally rate bullion by post and share my experience with others looking to invest in bullion

estelles12
May 23rd, 2019

Ive dealt with bullion by post on 2 occasions and both times the advice
And service has been exemplary. I will use them again in future and i
Have shared on the companies details to other gold bulls!

neerajh
June 6th, 2019

What more can I say about a truly superb company, they have an easy to use web site and because they deal in precious metals the price of which changes with market movements the current price of gold etc: is shown in realtime and constantly updated,

The support staff are always available to assist with any questions you might have... all in all a brilliant and well run company. I can not recommend Bullion By Post highly enough and I urge you all if you've never used this company before and are looking to either sell or invest in precious metals to give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

samuelm177
June 5th, 2019

This was the first time that I have bought any gold and thought it would be a good investment, I was not wrong. The service and delivery were excellent. What I received were two beautiful coins. I will recommend this company. Bullion By Post. Thank you.

leonelw
June 10th, 2019

I have been customer with Bullion Post for many years. Very good service, price and quick reply in case of problems. I fully confirm the other statement made here by other customer. Staff is very friendly and competent. Well done and I am happy for any further purchase I can make with bullion by post

euand6
May 25th, 2019

It's easy buying investment gold with this company! Shall be using them in the future... sound and good site

marcob102
October 18th, 2019

Recommended bullion dealer for selection of investment products, good advice at reasonable prices, but most importantly trustworthy.

dylanh80
June 5th, 2019

I had no problems with my whole purchace experience. Delivery was also quick. I will buy from them again, and that is soon.

ollieh32
June 10th, 2019

Very straight forward to buy from you and purchase arrives the next day. I've had nothing but good smooth service from you.

Real and Legit. Do your research, there's alot of not so good dealers out there who are very under par. Bullion By Post have loads of legit reviews by customers, and have appeared on newspapers, radio and tv over the many years.

By Tonya G.