Review of BUDK

MOULTRIE, GA 31768
Tel: 866-246-7164

melonys4
12/28/17

He enjoyed everything. I had never been on this site and it was easy to find the items I was looking for.

michaels748
12/27/17

Life was nice and just what I wanted. The sheath was loose and knife would fall out easily, but an email to BudK fixed all that. Really impressed.

elizabethg139
12/27/17

The website was great. Loved the fact the order came in quick didn't think the necklace I got was going to be that big but, still liked it. Will shop from them again as long as the catalogs come to my house the one I got from my order got wet and ruined during Christmas....

garya64
12/27/17

My order was received on time. This is the 2nd knife of this model that I have ordered from BUDK. I was so impressed with it that I ordered another one for a Christmas gift.
A good company with great products and prices!

lindab427
12/27/17

Love the selection and the service. I've ordered many times and each time has been perfectly perfect!

karenp200
12/27/17

Everything arrived before expected and in perfect condition. Can't ask for better service than that.

joshg77
12/27/17

Not a bad set they could have been better of course but for the price I got them at its hard to beat

kenb137
12/27/17

Items came real quick for Xmas.Good prices, Unusual items that are hard to find elsewhere. Competitors prices are much higher.Will do business with again.

lewisw30
12/27/17

arrived sooner than i thought it would very happyi would recomend your products to every one i know and intend to purchas more items later

Lewis Williams

danaj31
12/27/17

I love BudK and I will definitely order from them again and again. My order is always delivered on time and correctly

michaelb625
12/27/17

I've been a long time patron of this company. And they always have quick shipping and great customer service if therw is ever a problem.

jamesb628
12/27/17

Always on time and top quality. Have never had a problem with a product or delivery. The website is great and easy to use, and the prices are competitive.

gerya
12/27/17

We placed an order for some nice coffee mugs that were to be Christmas presents. Our confirmation notice that the order had been received gave a delivery date closer to New Year. I contacted Customer Service and explained the problem -- they sprang into action and I had the mugs two days later - and in time for Christmas. We couldn't be happier with the mugs or the service !!!

miad17
12/27/17

I was quite surprised at the quality of the mystery items. My son was very happy. I also got my shipment before the holidays. You have a pleased customer.

gordonk18
12/27/17

I ran across this company online thought Id give them a try I really appreciated the quality of the product and especially the price what a great deal

rosen137
12/27/17

We ordered the surprise box for my son as a Christmas gift. He loved all the items sent. I would order this again for someone and recommend it to others.

jeffersonj1
12/27/17

Thank you your real kamas made my best friend happy. She will enjoy learning the art of kama! I will be back to your site

zakv3
12/27/17

Wish u had monthly subscription box with certain perameters000000000000000000+00000000000000000000000+00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

staceyr41
12/27/17

High quality items, fast shipping, and excellent prices. I purchased my items as a gift, and the recipient was thrilled to open his package. We really appreciate what you guys do, and will be shopping with you again. Thank you!

yolandam33
12/27/17

I placed my order on Friday and it came on Tuesday! Thank you so much!! I will definitely continue to order from BudK. You have awesome deals and great quality items.

stacyc56
12/27/17

Will definitely shop here again!! Website is easy to navigate, prices are very good and shipping was outstanding! Got everything I needed on time!

katrinam36
12/27/17

I got my son a tomahawk and throwing knives for Christmas. They are awesome!! He was thrilled with the high quality of these products. Exactly as described. Looked better in person than online. I would highly recommend BUDK and will definitely be buying again!!

marshal458
12/27/17

the knives are great-they arrived quickly and were even prettier then their picture!
Thank you The only problem was I put in a code for a buy one get one free and free shipping but you billed me for both

daemillicuss
12/26/17

Love their supply of merchandise. They make gift getting and giving, quick and easy. Will continue to purchase from them.

katreeceb
12/26/17

The comforter set was just as I ordered. I had placed express shipping, and the delivery was prompt!

Questions? Get answers from the BUDK staff and other customers.

BUDK?