BudgetAir UK

BudgetAir UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BudgetAir UK ranks 188th among Plane Tickets sites.

How would you rate BudgetAir UK?

“Crooks”

Kirsty M.
3/24/20

Carrier has cancelled my entire return flight due to lockdowns/border closures Budget air are trying to charge me to cancel a flight the carrier has already cancelled! I am entitled to a refund, not be charged even more money! Total crooks

kirstym26
March 24th, 2020
Carrier has cancelled my entire return flight due to lockdowns/border closures
I am entitled to a refund, not be charged even more money! Total crooks
jfc2
July 26th, 2018
Dont buy anything from them if you want to keep your sanity. Worst experience of the year! Customer experience to match the online nightmare.
paulom22
December 3rd, 2017
This fraud budgetair.co.uk company has been the worst experience of our lives, if you want fly somewhere avoid its a fraud! Few months ago I booked our Christmas to go home to our families in krakow Poland from london, me wife and daughter, their price was £80 cheaper them lasminute the one I always buy, months passed by, I got an email 3 days saying our tickets our tickets was cancelled and call customer service which is almost impossible to get to them, when I finally spoke to someone! They said part of our journey was cancelled and if we wanted to fix that we would have to pay £266 per passenger! Thats when our Christmas ended! We dont have any family in the uk, and my 6 years old even made a calendar counting down the days to see grandma! I wish this dont happen to anyone else this Christmas. I hope companies like that would get their punishment somehow. Dont believe in good reviews they can easily be bought or made up! I dont how to say that to my Doughter, after a lot of call and email they returned part of our money not a full refund I dont know why wasnt our faulty, why they have to keep administration fee, tickets now near the dates are sky high! I cant afford anymore.

Questions? Get answers from the BudgetAir UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetAir UK?

Have a question about BudgetAir UK?