Review of BudgetAir.co.uk

BudgetAir.co.uk reviews

jfc2
7/26/18

Dont buy anything from them if you want to keep your sanity. Worst experience of the year! Customer experience to match the online nightmare.

paulom22
12/3/17

This fraud budgetair.co.uk company has been the worst experience of our lives, if you want fly somewhere avoid its a fraud!!!! Few months ago I booked our Christmas to go home to our families in krakow Poland from london, me wife and daughter, their price was £80 cheaper them lasminute the one I always buy, months passed by, I got an email 3 days saying our tickets our tickets was cancelled and call customer service which is almost impossible to get to them, when I finally spoke to someone! They said part of our journey was cancelled and if we wanted to fix that we would have to pay £266 per passenger! Thats when our Christmas ended! We dont have any family in the uk, and my 6 years old even made a calendar counting down the days to see grandma! I wish this dont happen to anyone else this Christmas. I hope companies like that would get their punishment somehow. Dont believe in good reviews they can easily be bought or made up! I dont how to say that to my Doughter, after a lot of call and email they returned part of our money not a full refund I dont know why wasnt our faulty, why they have to keep administration fee, tickets now near the dates are sky high! I cant afford anymore.

Questions? Get answers from the BudgetAir.co.uk staff and other customers.

BudgetAir.co.uk?