Broad Financial

Broad Financial has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 782 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Broad Financial most frequently mention customer service, real estate and timely manner. Broad Financial ranks 83rd among Personal Finance sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.4%

• Whenever we encountered problems and needed customer service assistance, the help is prompt helpful.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Broad Financial?

“I am extremely happy with my recently forged relationship...”

Kathy M.
6/1/20

I am extremely happy with my recently forged relationship with Broad Financial. We have had numerous communication exchanges in the last few months, since I started my checkbook IRA process. This covered interacting with four/five different people at different times. It included initial on-boarding, as well as subsequent support. Without exception their responses have been timely, thorough, and delivered with patience. Oh - and the LLC creation was a breeze. If I had to start the process all over again, I would do so with Broad Financial without hesitation.

“My first contact with Broad Financial was excellent”

Linda E.
9/6/16

My first contact with Broad Financial was excellent. Things started to slack after I paid the fees. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment. When I called with questions I found them to be rude and uncaring. They promise to be there to answer all your questions and that's just not the case.

customer service (24)
kathym247
Kathy M.
June 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
I am extremely happy with my recently forged relationship with Broad Financial.

Oh - and the LLC creation was a breeze.

amitd38
AMIT D.
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I thank Broad Financial support team for being wonderfully diligent in helping resolve my concerns promptly and in a very helpful manner. I would like to mention Joel Galkin who has been very helpful in attending to my queries and provide answers back which were helpful for me. He has been very dedicated in doing the needed tasks to respond to my requests in an efficient manner ensuring a quick turnaround time. Thank you Joel, keep up the good work!
davida440
David A.
June 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Being an engineer getting Bitcoin into my IRA seemed daunting. Broad Financial proved to be very professional. Setting up a LLC and moving money to it was a step by step process that was well documented and went smoothly. I always had quick phone and email contact to answer all my questions to include jumping through the hoops setting up a Prime Coinbase account for the LLC.
jmsl
JMS L.
August 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
They have all the information when needed and get documents to you with ease. Very happy I selected Broad and Madison Trust!
johnb1106
John B.
June 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a few questions about my account and received excellent customer service. I highly recommend Broad Financial.
gregb559
Greg B.
June 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm a novice when it comes to investing. The Broad Financial team has been instrumental in educating me and guiding me through the process of setting up a Self-Directed Roth IRA. The service is friendly, highly responsive and genuinely educational. They will take the time to educate and help you to achieve your personal goals!
vincentg166
Vincent G.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Was able to speak with a representative who answered my questions the first time I called. Very professional and made me feel appreciated as a customer.
dmcn
DMC N.
August 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I originally set up my acount with Broad Financial over 7 years ago to participate in some oil and gas opportunities. BF was the most recommended and most professional of the groups I spoke to. The on-boarding process was quite professional and very painless. I recently called them to see if I could use this account to invest in cryptocurrency. They not only could immediately answer in the affirmative, but sent me literature on how to set up an account with Coinbase so I could purchase and trade cryptos.

Two weeks ago, I was asked by an associate who I used to set up my self-directed IRA, and I promptly recommended Broad Financial, and would do so again.
elizabethg161
Elizabeth G.
August 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have been with your company 5 years now and was thinking of moving my account to someplace here in California. It's not a large account but your staff treats me like it is a billion dollars. Whenever I call everyone is so professional and courteous. In this instance the help from Joel was the best I could ever expect. When I ask a question and he was not sure he said "Let me check that for you and I will get back to you with the correct information". I valued that statement. Then he was sure to deliver accurate information and was able to help me complete my LLC once again. His assistance is much appreciated. Oh and it is also the reason I chose to stay with Broad Financial.
anonymousn934
anonymous N.
August 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have always had a pleasant experience dealing with my Broad Financial representatives getting my questions answered in a respectful way.
vinceg19
Vince G.
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
I've been dealing with Broad over the past several years referring clients to them. Everyone has been extremely satisified. I finally decided to open an account for myself and was pleasantly surprised to have my expectation exceeded in terms of knowledge, helpfulness and most importantly, patience.
bobjb
Bobj B.
July 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I am old. Need lots of handholding assistance, advice and guidance with computer processes and how to do processes.
dougb288
Doug B.
Verified purchase
Very knowledgeable about a variety of subjects, no question, no matter how trivial goes unanswered. Greatly appreciate their support.
dougwmso
DougWms O.
June 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I opened my self-directed Ultimate IRA in January of 2018 and I am very pleased that I did. Opening and getting it funded went very smoothly. The Government rules are strict with financial penalties for violations but Mark Weissman and others at Broad Financial have always been available to keep me from violating the rules. Broad also knows banks and investment firms familiar with self-directed IRAs and their recommendations of such firms have proven to be invaluable. Although Broad Financial does the heavy lifting with set-up and operating guidance, Madison Trust Company has been great to deal with as well. I highly recommend Broad and Madison and respect their advice with regard to my Ultimate IRA.
marrong
Marron G.
Verified purchase
Your IRA's literally sell themselves. My advisor, Noah, was mostly nice and helpful but was somewhat irritated by my newbie questions. Still, he was very helpful describing your self-directed IRAs and all associated fees. I came prepared, and was ready to commit immediately. Noah worked very quickly to get the process started.
randyw67
Randy W.
August 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
They set me up with an LLC and EIN without any hassle. When I got a form to fill out from New York State about tax they emailed a pdf that explained clearly how to fill it out. I feel well cared for.
ohlenb
Ohlen B.
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I wanted to convert a portion of my 401k into a SD IRA. I have a plan now with Accuplan and called them first to see what I can do with them. I'm still waiting for a return call, email, or snail mail.
I researched other plans and companies and found Broad Financial. Noah and I have had a couple of calls. He answered my questions completely and knowledgeable because I told him I want to make sure I have the correct plan for my needs.
danp609
Dan P.
July 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I've always had any questions I had about the solo 401k with a Roth option answered promptly even during the covid19 crisis. I appreciate very much the assistance they have provided. I discovered Broad Financial through my brother in law. He has been using them for years and has been very pleased with how it all works for him.
jeffb161
Jeff B.
January 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Broad Financial has enabled me to finally control MY money, not some mutualfund "manager" getting less than the S&P 500 average (usually) and ripping me off in management fees for that favor! Thank you so much Broad Finsncial !!!
sabotta
Sabott A.
July 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
The process of setting up a self-directing IRA can be very overwhelming. Broad's forte is the ease in how they guide the customer through the process of incorporating, setting up trust, transferring funds to LLC account and banking instructions. By the way, my wife and I now both have SDIRA accounts through Broad Financial. And your support team is equally impressive. Great job!
johnt1783
John T.
August 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I set up a solo 401k through Broadfinancial several years ago and am glad to say that I've always received knowledgeable support the few times I've had to call in with questions.
pamelah104
Pamela H.
August 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
I initiated a telephone request the day before after closing. I received a call back the following morning. Joel from BF was able to answer my questions, he was professional and polite. His service was much appreciated.
dorothyb239
Dorothy B.
May 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have contacted BroadFinancial several times this week on different matters they were extremely professional. Also helped me out. Spoke my language so I would understand. Very precise. So happy I chose this company.
sheilav30
Sheila V.
August 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've always received excellent customer service whenever I contact Broad Financial for assistance with my Solo 401k account. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to rollover their 401k money to a self directed account.
kaileyh5
Kailey H.
Verified purchase
I honestly couldn't be happier with the customer service I received. My father recently passed away and I am in the middle of trying to shut down and amend accounts and the customer service was amazing- so helpful and patient with all of my questions. THANK YOU!

Questions? Get answers from the Broad Financial staff and other customers.

brianb925
Brian B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Broad Financial?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about Broad Financial?