Review of Broad Financial

Broad Financial reviews

michaels477
Michael S.
9/8/17

fair- had long wait on the phone then the person I talked with didn't seem very knowledgeable about my issue.

kimberlye31
Kimberly E.
9/8/17

Broad Financial made the process for converting my IRA to real estate holding trust very easy, I wish I had done this years ago!

charliek50
Charlie K.
9/7/17

I was well informed for entire process and it was executed very efficiently. Jeff is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Will recommend to anyone who needs to build their alternative IRA investment.

maryk318
Mary K.
8/30/17

Broad Financial setup an investment trust and Solo 401k for me and have been very quick and responsive.

johns1897
John S.
8/28/17

Overall ok. Paid an extra $75 to get the binder sent electronically....only to see the team was about to send it via mail. So I had to needlessly intervene.

susanf205
Susan F.
8/23/17

Broad Financial is really the leader in retirement plans. I have use their services in many different occasions through out the years, and never been disappointed. On the contrary Avi and his group are always eager to provide the best advice for the particular situation.

ryanh218
Ryan H.
8/23/17

A few mix ups, but resolved issues very quickly and remained very professional. The customer service personnel didn't put any blame on others for the issue, and took the initiative to promptly correct the issue. Indicative of an awesome subculture at Broad Financial. Two thumbs up.

paulr310
Paul R.
8/17/17

Fine,
Just had one email from Broad instructing to sign documents and email. then another that they needed original copies mailed - and one of the forms was a digital so a bit confusing on the exact instructions but not a big deal....

taniaa19
Tania A.
8/16/17

My experience with broadfinancial.com has being a great one.
Avi Kaufman had answer every questions I asked of him and his inputs were really appreciated.

My thanks to everyone at Broadfinancial.com

nathaliel13
Nathalie L.
8/14/17

Excellent staff & courteous, knowledgeable service! Jeff Astor is the best as he took care of everything for me in an expedient, professional manner. Overall, top-notch organization providing us, the clients, with exceptional results. Highly recommended to others; which I will, to all my friends & contemoraries as well.

timothyz10
Timothy Z.
8/8/17

Broad Financial helped me to quickly set up an IRA LLC. They were very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

richardj161
Richard J.
8/2/17

I needed to establish a checkbook investment account first so I called customer service to verify. Quick professional service.
Thanks,
Rich

garyf162
Gary F.
7/26/17

So far so good
Thank you, I know you do this every day so it seems easy to you. It is not easy to me and this made it very simple after much much research

kennethq3
Kenneth Q.
7/26/17

The whole process has been very professional and surprisedly fast. No issues and almost ready to invest.

jamess440
James S.
7/24/17

Still in the process of setting up my acct., but so far has been great. Mr. Astor easily helps with any questions and everything is fast and efficient.

reneea38
Renee A.
7/20/17

Great Service. My banker was very impressed with the way everything was organized. They take care of all the details.

dylanw34
Dylan W.
7/12/17

I did some research and pretty much knew what I wanted. Jay and the team at Broad did everything perfectly and without any delay.

paulp121
Paul P.
7/10/17

Overall it was a good experience. I guess I was maybe expecting a little more like some sort of one on one walk thought of the process in an online meeting or at least a video explaining the process for my specific plan I purchased. I had some issues setting up my trust with the bank I chose as I had sent the wrong set of plans to the bank.

richardg177
Richard G.
7/4/17

Jay was excellent. Knew the product well and was transparent with his answers. BF helped me to open a 401k and keep me informed throughout the process. So far my experience has been exceptional.

richardu19
Richard U.
6/29/17

In general, people are apprehensive about companies and services that are not "bricks & mortar" in their neighborhood where they can physically check them out. My experience with Broad Financial has be professional and efficient from the very first telephone conversation. Everything was complete explained and all the service was top notch! Thanks.

jamesq11
James Q.
6/29/17

Everything worked out as outlined and I will be set to start investing when the LLC trading account is set up tomorrow.

roberta212
Robert A.
6/29/17

Signing up for an Ultimate Self Directed IRA that could handle real estate and gold transactions with a checkbook was easy and straightforward with Broad Financial. Going through the process with Madison Trust to setup the Custodian and rollover the funds from my IRA at another company required me to call the old IRA company. Then to open up the checkbook account at TD Ameritrade was not easy at all. The Broad Financial site had the links to the correct forms to open an account with TDA, but there is no clue to what should be put on the forms for an IRA LLC. There needs to be examples given of what to put on the forms and which boxes to check. I called BF for help, but waited for 4 hours and called TDA to see what they wanted on the forms, which took nearly an hour on the phone. I now have the TDA account funded and the whole process took around two months. I'm still waiting for the checkbook, but that's a TDA issue. Broad did return my call the next day.

robertc621
Robert C.
6/29/17

Broad Financial has done a fantastic job for me and my wife. We found everyone we dealt with very professional, they explained every step of the process, thus having a smooth transaction. We are looking forward to future support because we know it will be a professional experience.

earlj14
Earl J.
6/29/17

I needed to complete the process in a short period of time and Broad Financial was able get this done. The step by step process made it possible to reach this goal

anjas5
Anja S.
6/29/17

When I received my binder for my Trust that was established the binder rings had broken off the folder during shipment. I reported it to BF and they immediately remedied the issue by sending me a new binder. Thank You Broadfinancial.

Questions? Get answers from the Broad Financial staff and other customers.

Broad Financial?