Brinkley's Estate Agents

Brinkley's Estate Agents

Brinkley's Estate Agents has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Brinkley's Estate Agents ranks 139th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Brinkley's Estate Agents?

“Dear Brinkleys,”

Jovanca T.
12/14/11

Dear Brinkleys, I would like to thank you very much for your efforts over the past week. Although I didn't end up purchasing a property from you, it was a pleasure to deal with you and your agency. I found your professionalism and honesty a refreshing change. Keep up the great work!

jovancat
December 14th, 2011

Dear Brinkleys,

I would like to thank you very much for your efforts over the past week.

Keep up the great work!

veliciac
December 15th, 2011

Brinkley's estate agents made the process of selling my home, easy and enjoyable. The process and transaction were done smoothly.

Questions? Get answers from the Brinkley's Estate Agents staff and other customers.

Contact your local Brinkley's offices for property sales and lettings throughout Putney, Wimbledon and Southfields. 97% of our clients would recommend!

robertb1357
Robert B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brinkley's Estate Agents?

Have a question about Brinkley's Estate Agents?