Review of BrevilleUSA

BrevilleUSA reviews

Tel: 1.866.273.8455

elizabethc427
11/12/18

I fear this company is going out of business. I am trying to get a coffeemaker fixed and Breville's website is offline, no one answers emails, and the customer service telephone number puts you on hold and NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. Breville cannot be reached! Sad because I really like my toaster oven (but the coffeemaker stays broken).I have been trying to contact them for a month to no avail. I would avoid buying their products now because you cannot contact them regarding any service needs.

donnah50
6/30/15

I ordered a countertop oven from the Breville website, and each step of the process was straightforward and easy. Customer service was great, answering all my questions quickly, completely, and courteously. I really felt that they valued me as a customer. The web site is designed so I could easily find information about each product, and I could do side-by-side comparisons of my final choices. When I received my merchandise, it had been well packaged and arrived on time and without damage. I would have no hesitation in ordering from this company again, and I highly recommend them to anyone needing a quality kitchen product.

Questions? Get answers from the BrevilleUSA staff and other customers.

BrevilleUSA?