Brejnik Fine Homes

Brejnik Fine Homes has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Brejnik Fine Homes also ranks 59th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Brejnik Fine Homes?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

edwards39
June 22nd, 2013
Your review will help others learn about this website.), I can vouch for Brejnik Fine Homes. The team is the best in home renovations, as well as in custom luxury house building and other services within the said areas. Brejnik Fine Homes, headed by Peter Brejnik, will help you from design, evaluation, permit acquisition, budgeting and scheduling. Brejnik Team also assists in searching for storage spaces, accommodation (This is for large scale renovation and/or additions only.) and moving services. The experienced and passionate team members will be there for you from the start up to moving to your old-new home.
Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.
joliea
April 23rd, 2013
I'm very happy for our home design by bjernik service. It's just awesome! Now we live in our dream house. Thank you so much!
justinj14
April 17th, 2013
It gives new designs for your dream house that you will love!

Questions? Get answers from the Brejnik Fine Homes staff and other customers.

Brejnik Fine Homes is dedicated to building your custom, luxury home with outstanding care and quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brejnik Fine Homes?

Have a question about Brejnik Fine Homes?