Review of Bramble Berry

Tel: 360-734-8278

1 star

bettyr81
1/30/19

I love and my auntie is in love with brand the orange and lavender essential oil bath bombs and tumeric shea butter lotion os soo nice on dry skin

vanessar90
1/9/19

I purchase from this company all of the time. They have the best and top quality products in addition to excellent customer service. They are very active with their customers when it comes to responding to posts as well as reviews.

They do everything they can to please their customers. They are very helpful with DIY homemade bath and body products. I highly recommend this company.

clarar37
9/11/18

Like berries. Youll like the berrie scrub and berrie lip scrub from this brand and it smell very good as well

raneea
7/24/18

I have sensitive skin and it's great to finally find a soap I can purchase in bulk that works great. I've been doing business with them for a few years and continue to do so. I do make soaps from their products and found their products to be excellent. Would recommend.

karenm405
11/11/17

I make my own bath and body products, and since I am homebound with Multiple Sclerosis, I buy online. Bramble Berry has been reliable and their raw products are fresh and resonably priced, however, the shipping costs do ad up, so I try to wait for either "free shipping" or sales. If interested you can sign up with your email and you will occasionally receive discount coupons in your "in box" . Hopes this helps other DIY's out there!

rosila
2/3/12

I've been dealing with Brambleberry.com for some time now. It's a great website and you'll recieve your in No Time. Love dealing with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Bramble Berry staff and other customers.

Bramble Berry?