Review of Bramble Berry

Bellingham, Washington 98225, United States
Tel: 360-734-8278

rosam91
6/28/19

1. Opened account with Bramble Berry but have yet to be able to sign in!! 2. Cannot look up any of my orders website has no record of anything I've ordered. 3. Although my order came within 4 days, my order is completely WRONG. Out of 4 essential oils ordered, only 1 was correct!!
I know, why not just send them back right! But i live in high desert and the post office is 10 miles away and without a vehicle it is impossible.
For 2 days I have emailed, and I have called and I still haven't had 1 response.
I know im only 1 person and my purchases or better said my decision to NOT purchase from this company has 0 impact on them, but I think that just out of simple courtesy they could have addressed this in a better manner.
Its NATURES GARDEN for me!!
No more buying from bramble berry!!
Rose Tapia

celiev
4/11/19

I saw a dress that in my opinion was very sexy and elegant, with the top veiled. I needed a dress for a 30-year-old party, I was also able to find stockings like the sheer top and I must say that I was really happy to be able to spend very little and be beautiful and tidy. It arrived in a very short time, precisely 10 days. Recommended for those who want cute clothes at a low price.

terrym321
4/11/19

Hello everyone, I want to share with you my wonderful experience with this online shop.
I bought this striped dress, very simple but at the same time practical (attached photo). What can I say?
- the material is quality,
- he's wearing a nice suit,
- is how you see it in online photos, so do not risk receiving unpleasant surprises
- everyone who saw me wearing it liked it.
Buy safely, the site is reliable

dawnh402
3/20/19

I've purchased from this company for about 5 years. Love their stuff. Shipping is slow but I plan accordingly. THEN they revamped their website. Now I cannot order from my mobile devices, which is how I've always ordered AND my account history only goes back as far as the new website! Purchase history before June is gone. Never really kept invoices because I've always looked up purchase history at tax time. (Shame on me) This tax season is going to be a real treat. I'm done with brambleberry

bettyr81
1/30/19

I love and my auntie is in love with brand the orange and lavender essential oil bath bombs and tumeric shea butter lotion os soo nice on dry skin

clarar37
9/11/18

Like berries. Youll like the berrie scrub and berrie lip scrub from this brand and it smell very good as well

raneea
Ranee A.
7/24/18

I have sensitive skin and it's great to finally find a soap I can purchase in bulk that works great. I've been doing business with them for a few years and continue to do so. I do make soaps from their products and found their products to be excellent. Would recommend.

karenm405
11/11/17

I make my own bath and body products, and since I am homebound with Multiple Sclerosis, I buy online. Bramble Berry has been reliable and their raw products are fresh and resonably priced, however, the shipping costs do ad up, so I try to wait for either "free shipping" or sales. If interested you can sign up with your email and you will occasionally receive discount coupons in your "in box" . Hopes this helps other DIY's out there!

rosila
2/3/12

I've been dealing with Brambleberry.com for some time now. It's a great website and you'll recieve your in No Time. Love dealing with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Bramble Berry staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bramble Berry