Box Office Ticket Center reviews

markp791
11/26/19
While looking at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra event at the Wells Fargo Center PA site online we were lured to the BoxOfficeTicket.Center site to purchase tickets. Mistakenly accepting the site as the official venue site, we ordered tickets and it appeared the availability of tickets was tight. We ordered two tickets and paid $292.73 for two mezzanine 11th row seats. Within minutes we tried to cancel the tickets. They refused. A horrible policy, but not uncommon for ticket re-sellers/brokers.
Going back and getting to the official site, better tickets were available at $195 (all in for 2 tickets) for 3rd row floor seats. So BoxOfficeticket.Center rip you off right from the beginning by charging much more for much worse seats.
Be careful what website you link to when looking for tickets and avoid BoxOfficeTicket.Center.
To make matters worse, when we called the telephone number provided in the purchase email confirmation, not only did they refuse a cancelation, when asked what company they represent they provided the wrong name telling us they were with TicketNetwork.com. I wrote a number of reviews on TicketNetwork.com to find out the person at BoxOfficeTicket.Center lied to us about the company involved. I now need to make that right.
andyb205
4/27/19
I bought Red Sox tickets for a Sunday afternoon game. They sent out a voice mail saying game time was changed from 12 to 7. Not seeing the change in the Red Sox site, I called them. They denied sending out the message. If I hadn't checked, I would have missed the game.
maryc447
5/4/18
We ordered 12 Yankees tickets, this is our second time using BoxOfficeTicket.Center, again no issues and super fast shipping with e-tickets. This is the only way to go.

Questions? Get answers from the Box Office Ticket Center staff and other customers.

Box Office Ticket Center?