Review of Bold Ticket

Tel: 888-622-5319

travisg48
Travis G.
3/14/19

Fairly happy with the ticket buying experience, except with the digital option I was expecting the tickets immediately. I don't understand the delay.

sandyh246
Sandy H.
3/14/19

Totally overpriced but Ok... There should be NO CHARGE for electronic delivery if it is the ONLY delivery available.

johnh590
John H.
3/7/19

You service charge and deilvery charge were equal to the cost of the tickets. That is too high! I did appreciate the ease of purchase.

michaelb1780
Michael B.
3/7/19

I hesitated making a selection to purchase two tickets for the 01 Nov 2019 Elton John concert in Atlanta. A half hour later I got an email offering me a 10% discount if I would buy the tickets. I went on line and bought two tickets. The price I paid with my American Expresd card were full price, plus a service charge but, did not reflect the 10% discount. Why is that?

sandyo30
Sandy O.
3/4/19

I would prefer an actual ticket, whether mailed to me or for me to print out. I don't like waiting until 2 days before the event to get a ticket on my phone. I also thought the total price was very high.

robertb672
Robert B.
2/21/19

It would be easier if all tickets for each section were listed and shown as a total section of available tickets.

teijat
Teija T.
2/19/19

This is the first time i used BoldTicket.com. Overall it was a very satisfying experience.

Regards,
Teija Thurston

cherieo2
Cherie O.
2/17/19

The commission on the tickets was excessive @ 27%. Had I known of these charges, I would have researched another purchasing option.

davidb2023
David B.
2/14/19

Total tickets $276.00 and did not except to pay $365.75. Not happy and will not use your serves again

David Bofinger

errols13
Errol S.
2/5/19

Excellent; Thank you for my order. I am a 77 year man old and went to the first Daytona 500 race. Spent the night in the car and fell in love with the race. Been going almost every year

joeb602
Joe B.
2/4/19

Where are my tickets?

I received the tickets but cannot add them to my Apple Wallet which is inconvenient. The service charge is way too high

stephanied150
Stephanie D.
2/1/19

Very pleased with seats. Cost was fair, however I hate that all brokers add such a high handling fee. Guess that's just how it is.

annm586
Ann M.
1/31/19

Can't seem to order 3 tickets easily. Now I seem to have three sets of tickets total - 5 seats.

I've received so many messages I don't know which ones are duplicates and which are originals. SO, JUST HOW MANY TICKETS DO I HAVE ON ORDER NOW/

louisj24
Louis J.
1/30/19

I am unaccustomed to having to pay a premium to but tickets. It is illegal in some states, but apparently not Texas.

courtneyk64
Courtney K.
1/27/19

hidden fees, pricing that you don't see until you have submitted payment. The e-ticket rec'd is in a very weird format. I hope it will get me into the concert!!!

teresas126
Teresa S.
1/22/19

Lots of extra charges for e-tickets! (almost $40 per ticket!) It's gotten a bit ridiculous, don't you think? And we don't even get the souvenir ticket....

janicer48
Janice R.
1/22/19

I had already purchased 12 tickets before Christmas. Needed to add one more ticket. Worked great. Same section as other tickets

barbarag321
Barbara G.
1/21/19

was not previously charged for ticket to be emailed...$12.50 is high for this service PLUS a service fee

karene298
Karen e.
1/19/19

Very easy. But I paid over 300.00 for tickets as a gift and the ticket price says $99.00. Not happy about that.

lorit112
Lori T.
1/17/19

Your fees are exorbitant!! Way too much! Was the same as the “wonderful” discount you offered per ticket.

anonymousu308
anonymous U.
1/10/19

Not a big deal, but maybe add Arrowhead Parking, or any venue parking, alongside the tickets. I had to search for it.

anonymousm283
anonymous M.
12/31/18

did not like the first credit card i tried to use. It kept trying to get me to enter a wrong valid thru date

fayes54
FAYE S.
12/27/18

I did not get my tickets the first time I tried to download...but all I did was go on "the chat" site and the lady helped me right there and then to get my problem resolved...I just don't think there needs to be such a high charge for I guess processing the tickets because with my 4 tickets it cost me approx. $35.00 more per ticket...it would be great if this could be eliminated down the line....but over all I was very satisfied with the professional assistance I got in purchasing my tickets...GOOD JOB !!! BOLD!!

jasonw357
Jason W.
12/24/18

There was no clear-cut option with the wild card vs division round at first. And with the confirmation email it does not say which weekend the tickets are for, wild card or division, which is now making me nervous for what weekend. I live in Las Vegas and planning is needed for either weekend.
Where is a phone number to call and verify my ticket weekend. I understand the exact date for the weekend will not be known, but which weekend is my concern.

charlesw286
CHARLES W.
12/18/18

I hate to have to pay so much more per ticket above the true price and the fee you charge for downloading tickets.

Questions? Get answers from the Bold Ticket staff and other customers.

Bold Ticket?