Boden

Boden has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Boden ranks 145th among General Apparel sites.

How would you rate Boden?

“Quality clothing, at fair prices.”

Ron A.
3/22/16

All of the clothing I have ordered from boden have been high quality and worth the price. At first I thought it was expensive, but they are made very well and wear well.

“Terrible,”

Jane N.
5/30/20

After getting a dress as a gift I was delighted. A couple of weeks later i washed the dress as it developed a strange smell which was odd. I washed it as instructions and it shrunk. I sent the dress back with tag. Later that week a phone call asking for the buyers details, phone number and where they bought the dress from. I was shocked dress with tag and labels and I have to contact the person who gifted it to me to get a replacement or credit note. I'm afraid I couldn't give these details as it wasn't appropriate. One parcel and 2 letters and now a email later. They have kept the dress and still refuse to help me. Plus I have been a good customer of theirs. Dress sent back 01/20 today 30/5. Never again.

rona980
March 22nd, 2016
janen134
May 30th, 2020
sylvias111
August 31st, 2019
Boden has a practice of taking unauthorized funds from their customers. My account was wiped out after a recent order and they will not apologize. They put a hold on funds well beyond the amount of the purchase.
emmam42
October 21st, 2014
Boden needs to start using better fabrics and not have their clothes made in countries that are shady in regards to workers rights. The carbon footprint of their stock is ridiculous

Questions? Get answers from the Boden staff and other customers.

Welcome to Boden HighSummer 2018. Well made, individual clothing for men, women and children too. Shop online or order our colourful new catalogue today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boden?

Have a question about Boden?