Review of BobbyOrr

Tel: 772-545-9941
info@bobbyorr.com

darreno11
7/5/16

For those who read these reviews, please know that Ron Blanchard is not a "con-man" he is in fact Bobby's brother-in-law. I know because he is also my uncle and Bob is my father. I usually don't respond or write on sites because internet comments are toxic - this site is absolutely legitimate however. Sometimes items take some extra time to get over the border from Canada.

susant89
6/8/16

I am so sorry about this site. After the order was placed ( 5/25/2016 )
we heard nothing for 2 weeks...Only that the item was shipped...not how, from or
delivery date...we sent an email for more information ( this was to be a anniversary gift on a special date )....no info was sent...we thought we had been taken by this sport site.
TODAY...a package arrived...from Canada....and it's perfect ! We had no idea that it was coming from out of the USA & not from FL. SO...this sport sight is Spot On ST

timj13
7/23/12

From my experience with this website I would warn everyone do not spend a dime on this site. I believe the operator Ron Blanchard is a con man or at the very least A liar and a poor business man. The site looks legitimate but I ordered a product, paid by Credit card and never received anything. Contacting the owner by email and telephone got promises to send the product or that it was "already sent and should be practically at your doorstep". That was 2 months ago and to date nothing has arrived.
I requested a refund 3 weeks ago but have not received even a response to my request.
I filed a complaint with the BBB and hope they can help me get a refund.
In my mind, it's a shame that this bottom-dweller is using Bobby Orr's good name to run a shady website. A crying shame. If anyone reading this knows Bobby Orr IRL please make him aware that this is going on. Thanks for reading.

Questions? Get answers from the BobbyOrr staff and other customers.

BobbyOrr?