Review of BlindParts

Tel: 702 328 9998
info@blindparts.com

ahlamg1
12/19/17

I recently tugged on my chain for my vertical blind set and broke it. I am not a handy man and am not the smartest guy when it comes to fixing things around the house but I managed to view a few youtube videos on how to replace the chain. I took the chain to my local Home Depot only to find out that not only do they not have that parts, but that no hardware store sells that part! I then searched for a local blind repair business and found one 25 miles away. The representative I spoke with from that shop told me that they also don't sell parts individually but that he would be more than happy to come out to my house and give me a quote on a whole new blind set. Remember people, ONLY A TINY LITTLE REPLACEABLE CHAIN BROKE! Now I was worried that I was going to have to pay hundreds of dollars on an entire new set of blinds!

This is where blindparts.com steppes into the equation. I found them on Google and went on their website. Since I know very little about the parts that go into the construction of blinds and the parts needed to make minor repairs, I knew I was going to have a hard time finding the parts on their website. I saw their customer service phone number conveniently located at the very top of their website and decided to call them. They answered quickly and with a friendly tone. I heard a lot of phones and chatter in the background leading me to believe they were busy but was blown away as to how fast they answered and how nice and knowledgable they were. They took their time with my order, making sure that all my needs were met. They did not make me feel foolish for not knowing the proper blind jargon. Again, I'm no handyman.

After I paid for my order, I began unmounting a decorative frame that sits on top of the blinds. In the process, I broke a plastic clip and was dreading having to call back again to order another part. When I called back I was again greeted promptly and nicely. I told them that I had broken the plastic clip and wanted to see if they carried that part. I emailed them a few pictures from my smartphone and they were able to see immediately what part it was. I called back three minutes after emailing them those photos and the kind representative knew exactly what part it was and was ready to process yet another order with me. Since I already paid for shipping on my previous order, he went and asked if they could send me the plastic clips without charging me the shipping again. He did this without me even needing to ask for them to waive it for me. That is the true definition of customer service. Great attention to detail and always putting the customers needs above your own. God bless you blindparts.com!! It's the little things like this that will always make my day brighter.

Tip for consumers: Absolutely go through this company for ANY of your blind part needs!!!

dons147
12/10/17

Christina was so very helpful, and patient trying to help me find a part. As I am sure you already know she is a big asset to BlindParts and I recommend a salary review is in order for her.
Thank you for your time.
Don Slaybaugh

sheilar44
Sheila R.
9/2/17

Thank you to blindparts. I have 4 roman shades and one had broken end caps. To replace the shade would have cost me $650.00. But thanks the blinds parts we were able to fix it!

jennifera149
2/11/17

What a blessing I found this company to repair my graber cellular shades prices reasonable and staff very helpful. Highly recommended if you need repairs or parts for blind.

rlz1
2/10/17

I needed this random part for my blinds in the condo that I rent. Obviously, I didn't want to spend a lot, but still wanted them to function again. This local place has everything you can possibly imagine for blinds. I had no idea this market even existed. Who knew you could repair blinds? I am all about reuse, re-purpose, and recycle, so I adore this concept. I seriously thought you had to scrap the whole blind system. I was researching and found this place online and found out they are a local Las Vegas business! I called and Jennifer explained everything. I wasn't making the purchase of a lifetime and my order was only about $20 but, when I do buy my home, I will have this company install all of my window coverings! I felt that good about my experience. I like to support local, small, family-run businesses like this one. It's all about customer service for me and the ability to get real humans with real solutions.

williamh116
10/6/15

I ordered some miscellaneous parts from blindparts@gmail.com and one of the parts, a small plastic end cap arrived with a very thin plastic rectangular piece broken that's needed to catch onto another part for repairing a blind that is no longer manufactured; however, blindparts had the parts needed and were referred to me by the manufacturer, Graber.
Jennifer Wells of blindparts llc was very instrumental in personally pulling a new part and making sure it was shipped to me today. She did a "great" job and I personally recommend Blinds llc.

larrys71
6/9/15

In a word, 'outstanding'.
Your website provided extremely accurate depictions of which brackets might work for us. The replacement brackets you sent actually contained an additional secondary 'catch'. I had to make only slight modifications (bending) to the brackets and now they are installed. It was an easy install and we are extremely pleased with the quality of your product as well as the descriptions contained on the website.

cathyc44
6/7/15

I needed three louvers fixed on my plantation shutters and could not find one company in town who would do it. Someone recommended blindparts to me and they took the job. The louvers they made fit perfect, the color was perfect the wood grain was perfect. I could not be more pleased . Plus the price was very reasonable. Customer service is top notch. They are the best blinds company in Vegas.

zact
6/5/15

Overall, I was very pleased to find these replacement clips on your site. I ordered white, but they came in as ivory. Not a huge deal given how small they are and that they are hidden from view.

bobh77
6/5/15

We bought our home over 12 years ago. After we moved in the clips on our Hunter Douglas blinds broke..We ordered many times and always go the wrong part finally surrendering to using double sided tape or whatever Mickly Mouse contraption seemed the best choice at the time...well, the last time it fell to the counter I said ENOUGH and was determined to find the right clips...I contacted Blind Parts which I found on the internet, I called and sent pictures and worked with Jennifer, as small as my part order was going to be she went out and found the right parts...I must admit when I received them I was skeptical and thinking man if these don't work I'm gonna have to eat the cost and go back to double sided tape....I looked at the parts , played around, cussed a bit, figured it out and they are now back on ! Thanks Jennifer for making my wife happier than I have in a long time...it's the little things, y'know?

seungl2
5/1/15

They ship to wrong address, and charge the shipping fee twice for the reshipping.

Response from Jennifer W. [BlindParts Rep]
We ship to address provided by customer in online order.
jenniferj49
4/1/15

From beginning to end, Jennifer Wells was professional, organized, efficient, informative and creative in solving my need. The product was delivered intact and in a timely manner!

jasonb148
2/23/15

They are always quick to respond and the order in processed right away. We use them and send our customers to them as well.

robertk94
2/20/15

I continue to do business with BlindParts because they deliver high quality parts, and back them up with excellent, fast, customer service. I strongly recommend BlindParts, even if they live in a place that has no snow.

gd29
2/19/15

Fast, easy shopping and Great prices!
Had a hard to find vlinmds/ curtain part, but found it
Very quickly and affordable.
Thank you!

damont5
2/19/15

I used blind parts back in 2011 and when I had a new problem today I dug up the receipt, sent them a picture of what I needed and scanned it to them with a request for call.
Jennifer called me the same day took my order and shipped it out the same day.

If only our government was that responsive

randallf10
12/5/14

As a matter of financial safety when buying large numbers of items from a new website for the school I work at I will often order just one of the items I need just as a tester. If the company sends the wrong, counterfeit, used or defective items I'll give them a chance to rectify the issue. That way I don't lose a lot of money if they prove to be a dishonest business. With that being said I bought a $12 item that is really nothing more than a plastic shaft that drives a plastic gear. When I received said item it was defective and used. When I told them on the phone it was defective they seemed reluctant but agreed to send a shipping tag for return and exchange (for a $12 item) I agreed. One half hour after that conversation I receive an Email telling me that I'm not "engaging the gear appropriately" and that it wasn't defective so there for no exchange. Then in Emails back and forth I was told that if I'd pay the shipping they would "Inspect" said part and decide whether I get an exchange... How petty can you get!!!! Sorry, my time is to valuable to waste on going back and forth with small-minded people that are willing to lose customers over such ridiculous circumstances How very pathetic. I actually told them to keep the $12 as they obviously desperately need it far more then I do!! AVOID>>> AVOID... AVOID!!!!

Response from Jennifer W. [BlindParts Rep]
The Monaco tilter requires that you engage the shaft in a very specific manner. We have a video that demonstrates our technician performing this. The tilter only swivels approx 3/4 of the diameter of the tilt rod, and it disengages itself. Unless you are very familiar with window coverings and the mechanics of them, the Monaco can appear broken. We usually don't have a problem explaining this to customers and they are excited to receive the tilters, as we re the only facility left that has any stock of these obsolete tilters. Unfortunately that was not the case here. We could have saved the school money by replacing tilters instead of blinds if we could have made a cohesive relationship. We have 1000's of satisfied repeat customers, including Apple, Facebook, Hilton ( several locations across the U.S.) OSU, Sheraton Time Square NYC, Contractors, Blind Cleaning Services, 3 Day and Budget Blinds all over the United States, we are referred to by Home Depot and Lowe's all over the U.S. and by major manufacturers like Hunter Douglas and Springs Window Fashions, because they all know we have excellent customer service and we have the most knowledge, and we will ship the product A.S.A.P. Most importantly, we take great care of our customers.

Sorry, blinds to go is a name of a store, we'll need to know the manufacturer of the blinds in order to assist you. Thanks!

By Jennifer W., BlindParts Representative

Hi there Sid! Those are Hunter Douglas Literise handles and they come in two different sizes, 3/8" pleat and 3/4" pleat. Here's a link to our website for the parts specifically. Thanks for your question! http://blindparts.com/hunterdouglascordlesshandle.aspx

By Jennifer W., BlindParts Representative

Questions? Get answers from the BlindParts staff and other customers.

BlindParts?