Bit of Heaven

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.8 / 5

Bit of Heaven has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bit of Heaven ranks 138th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Bit of Heaven?

“Very convenient”

Haman M.
8/9/20

Very convenient to exchange currency vial mail. Good website and email follow ups. Only downside is the exchange rate.

jessec319
September 19th, 2020

This one strong exchange platform! Works like a charm on mobile devices as well. I enjoyed fair exchange fees with them. Recommend platform!

charlesm1146
August 13th, 2020

They delivered exactly what they promised and did it efficiently, I'm taking it very positively when an exchange deliver exactly what he supposed to, without any hidden fees or whatever, bit of heaven deserves al the credit for that

hamanm
August 9th, 2020

cedricc18
July 23rd, 2020

Good website and email follow ups. Only downside is the exchange rate, which is a bit lower that other services

cardinalt
September 11th, 2020

They are the exchange I'm working it for months now, I guess I'm feeling more secured with their safety measures which for me is an always a good indication of an operator, you should stay away from exchange platforms that are TOO easy to register with

carltong18
August 29th, 2020

Using the platform was easy, fees as they stated, overall nice experience with them. I am giving them 3 start because customer service is little slower than expected.

tamir62
August 17th, 2020

Pleasure to work with. They answered all my questions quickly and payment was fast. Overall an excellent experience and their fees are great!

paulb2262
August 29th, 2020

All regarding Bitofheaven was professional from the begging, the account opening was easy and fast the platform worked fast and strong, fees were more than fair, and the fact they are giving extra efforts to security has made me more complete with my decision of buying bitcoin from them.

johnd2669
July 15th, 2020

The actual exchange of funds was rather easy. Sending the money in and receiving the funds was rather smooth..

bellew9
September 14th, 2020

Opened my account, it was easy, had all the docs ready. I'm impressed that they take security measures seriously in order to guarantee the safety of the account.

brandonh334
August 31st, 2020

Cashing out money took me a few days to get cleared it and also the communication did come out stating there are delays due to high demand and understaffed.

stevena420
September 16th, 2020

Easy to exchange with them, transactions are definitely fast, the overall interface of the platform is minimal but efficient.

christopherh401
July 19th, 2020

Very convenient to exchange cryptocurrency with this platform. The customer service was very helpful when you come with questions

jerryf345
September 18th, 2020

Ok I should say after some technical issues that I had with with this platform I put an angry review before. However, now after talking to technical service and solving the problem with an update all of my problems are fixed. Much appreciated!

Questions? Get answers from the Bit of Heaven staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bit of Heaven?

Have a question about Bit of Heaven?