Bitesizedeals.co.uk

Bitesizedeals.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bitesizedeals.co.uk also ranks 45th among Discount Clothing sites.

How would you rate Bitesizedeals.co.uk?

“This site takes a couple of days to answer emails”

Tony S.
11/13/09

This site takes a couple of days to answer emails. I ordered a product, changed my mind, and they refunded me in about 5 days. I ordered another product but they accidentally sent the wrong one. No quibbles, and refunded me difference which I was happy to accept. I sympathise with users with unfortunate tales, but must say my experience has been good.

“this is a scam and if you look in the Terms &...”

Madison S.
3/25/10

this is a scam and if you look in the Terms & Conditions... Address and Contact Information – Balls of Kryptonite, LLC, 645 West 9th Street, Los Angeles, California 90015. does this look like UK? no And in Return Policies... "Please note if you paid via credit card, there is a delay between the refund being processed and the credit appearing on your end. The delay, which could be somewhere between a few days and many weeks, is a function of the banking system over which we have no control." -This is a fake, many weeks? this could mean the delay could take years "All canceled orders are refunded within 30 business days" - This could also be fake Best to just avoid this site.

peterm5
March 25th, 2010
Not in uk in USA. Google search their name before use willexplain all! Hundreds of complaints. I am owed £125 refund now 3 months loads of excuses - now told I won't get one and take it up with my credit card co.
If you have been caught file a complaint here
www.bbb.org/us/
a USA trading standards organisation they will take up the case. Also here www. ic3.gov and www.ftc.gov
The UK Fraud Office has an on line crime reporting site which is easy and quick to use www.actionfraud.org.uk
Do spread the word and pass on these links.
tonys1
November 13th, 2009
kathc
September 30th, 2009
this company are a BIG rip off.Take your money the same day as your order.No product no refund no email answers.CRAP.
johnt4
August 26th, 2009
This American website, pretending to be UK based with a .co.uk address, is a scam. They immediately take your money, and then neither deliver your goods, nor refund your money. Avoid at all costs.
royc
June 18th, 2009
Conmen...and women!
Waitng for a refund but don't hold out much hope!
johnb6
June 11th, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7R-F8F8os - watch this video about this scums ! bitesizedeals.co.uk is a fraudulent site ! take care !
johns1
May 13th, 2009
Fraud. Don't buy from there. They don't have a customer service number, you can't cancel, your money gets charged with no goods. Check out other forums.
johnm2
March 9th, 2009
Sharks - Very simple.............don't use this company! They take your money and then.........nothing! I ordered a Canon lens from them 24th Feb 2009. It's now 9th March!
They are reluctant to reply to emails.
I'm now trying to cancel the order, but i have a feeling that this won't be that easy.
take a look at reviews on the comany onthe internet. I wish i did before i placed the order.
John Muttitt
serenal1
December 27th, 2009
An utterly fraudulant company that are based in the US (despite the .co.uk site) I ordered a camera from them only to find several days later that there are 1000,s of forums slating this company due to them taking orders and never sending the goods, refunds are very rare, if you do get goods you are charged with import taxes. I cancelled my order and requested a refund (as I paid via debit card - silly me!) and was told it was all going through but it never happened. I contacted my bank and they managed to enventually force through my refund - good old Lloyds! I'll never use this company, if you can call them that, again and advise others not to either. They aren't really a company just a total bunch of swindlers out to grab peoples cash - DO NOT USE!!!
madisons
March 25th, 2010
this is a scam and if you look in the Terms & Conditions...

And in Return Policies...

Best to just avoid this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Bitesizedeals.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitesizedeals.co.uk?

Have a question about Bitesizedeals.co.uk?