bit

bit has a consumer rating of 4.53 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. bit also ranks 1st among Url Shortener sites.

• emily at nick scali midland, very knowledgeable and polite,a keen staff member,a pleasure to do business with..

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate bit?

“Premium silicone pet food mats from Pet Fusion”

BetteJane H.
1/9/19

After my cats had their teeth pulled due to dental disease they could not keep all the food in their mouths when eating. A lot of crumbles ended up on the floor. Also, they like to pick up big chunks, take them out of the dish onto the floor and eat them. So I end up with a mess. These premium silicone pet food mats are a great solution! The grey color matches my tile. They are flat so they can be walked on, they stay in place and are super easy to pick up and clean. I just pick them up and brush the crumbs into the garbage basket. Once in a while I give them a rinse or wipe with a damp cloth. I love them! I don't know why I waited so long to get something.

“SCAM”

Susan j.
8/4/19

Ordered a dress and a jacket from them about a month ago and never received my items!! They have a no reply email, and do not answer dms!!!! They have hundreds of fake reviews on their website. Please do not shop with this "brand" it's all fake!!

nick scali (10)
amans53
January 20th, 2020
One of the best site which allows to shorten the site!!! Excellent service!!! I really appreciate the service of this site which makes the long URL short and it helps to remember it!!!! Thank youu soo much for creating such a wonderful site!! Great going and I am rating 5 stars for this app!!!!!!! Once again I would like to tell that this site is very wonderful!!
albertk81
November 28th, 2019
Excellent service from Lenardo today. Prompt and reliable and efficient. He was courteous and friendly
tariqb5
August 26th, 2019
Cinderella Solution evaluation will certainly help women to try something new and effective. These exercises are not cardio exercises. Exercises described in this way focus on abdominal fat, buttocks, and hips. This program will help you to maintain the necessary hormone so that you can avoid lifetime struggle with your body weight.
jithus
August 25th, 2019
Been using this site as a free user,great platform with analytics.Provides the number of times the link has been clicked to the number of times it been shared.
gunasekaranarumugavignesha
May 7th, 2019
bitly is the one of the best online earning business i am so happy i aam earning well after 3 days i am earn 5 dollr thank you
susanj379
August 4th, 2019
jeanettes66
January 13th, 2019
I was very surprised! I just received my first piece of FREE jewelry, and was REALLY surprised the beautiful necklace is real silver! Love it!
abouba
October 17th, 2018
This site allows you to shorten the sites in order to view the networks that can be attended
As for the first comment, you will find it in another category
johnm2564
November 16th, 2018
Andrew called at our home today ( 14/11/2018 ) to replace electrical cabling for our 2 seater Tudor Leather Lounge Recliner. ( damaged.by our Cavoodle pup )
We were very impressed with the friendly manner and efficient way Andrew went about his work.A pleasure to have some one with a friendly smile who represented his employer in the best possible manner.Very satisfied.

John and Ann Mansfield
neworleansd
June 8th, 2018
I have to concur - that I think this may simply the about the best link shortener service on the web. I think it's cool
julies438
August 20th, 2018
This company is awesome. The young man (Lee) was polite and very professional. He explained exactly what was wrong and why. Unlike most repair folks, he gave needed info for peace of mind for customer. They are honest and I can depend on fast pros to get the job done!
nancys401
May 17th, 2018
Great service, Mark Dimond was so helpful and patient with all our questions. He was professional and knowledgeable. We love the new shower!!!!
thomasm617
July 8th, 2018
At last, after 55 years, ''A RAZOR THAT MAKE SENSE''.
Gentlemen, thank U for making sense out of our daily task.
Lord Thomas of Wilton
sianj4
June 28th, 2018
I was delighted with the help and support given by Daniel when purchasing my new bathroom and tiles. He was very patient and offered good advice and alternatives to my requirements. I will not hesitate to recommend BetterBathrooms to others.
Thank you for your excellent customer service.
nancys473
June 8th, 2018
My husband and I had a 5-Star Experience with MasterPro Service, Inc. Michael Parker was courteous, helpful, professional, did an excellent job! We would definitely call upon him again.
kenw116
April 2nd, 2018
The razor is so smooth you hardly know it is touching your skin compared to others. It glides over the contours of your skin and gives a very refreshing feeling to your skin.
I would have no hesitation in recommending it .
paulinek13
May 4th, 2018
If you are going to Better Bathrooms on the North Circular be sure to ask for Marcin Malinowski. This gentleman knew everything there is to know about Bathrooms, Tiles, Showers and Heating appliances.
His knowledge was astounding and his patience with us meant it was a pleasure to hand over our hard earned cash.
michelles401
April 25th, 2018
SO SMOOTH NO SCRATCHES LOVE THE GLIDENESS OF IT SO SILKY THANKS FOR THE FREE RAZOR LOVE IT .THANKS WILKINSON SWORD
lynneb55
March 25th, 2018
thankyou so much neil you was very professional and super quick thanks again neil from mr mrs L bartoli
johnf410
February 28th, 2018
What a great shave. Very smooth close shave and makes you feel fully refreshed and ready to face the world.
I will definitely stick with this razor and have no hesitation in fully recommending
petera183
February 27th, 2018
Just got this razor today, used it and boy what a shave, very close and skin feels very smooth, no cuts, skin feels refreshed too.
graemeg4
November 27th, 2017
Kanye called today to service fault in new lay back chair. He was on time, efficient, clean and pleasant.
paulh337
January 29th, 2018
Recently purchased a lounge from the newly opened Nick Scali Toowoomba store and had great service from their Salesman David C, very pleasant & informative.
ianw76
November 21st, 2017
susand227
December 20th, 2017
We had our lounge delivered yesterday by Shane and Chris from Townsville depot. They were professional, knowledgeable, careful, polite, and cheerful. Awesome guys for the job.
Thanks.
Sue.

Is not what you think. It ia a long url that I converted in a short one . If you want just check. Thanks.

By Hategan c.