bit

bit has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. bit also ranks 2nd among Url Shortener sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%

• Emily at nick scali midland, very knowledgeable and polite, a keen staff member, a pleasure to do business with..

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate bit?

“Leather sleeve jacket mens”

Jonathan c.
5/21/20

Huge fan following around the world tries to don just the way their favorite star does. Hence it can be well thought of how this jacket named as Justin Bieber Leather Sleeves Jacket might have made his fans felt.

“Scam”

Carol C.
7/25/20

I ordered a rattan hanging chair 9-14-2019 and never received it. How do I track it down? Carol R Caldwell. Order no. 18045 Roanaward

nick scali (10)
jonathanc422
May 21st, 2020
amans53
January 20th, 2020
One of the best site which allows to shorten the site! Excellent service! I really appreciate the service of this site which makes the long URL short and it helps to remember it! Thank youu soo much for creating such a wonderful site! Great going and I am rating 5 stars for this app! Once again I would like to tell that this site is very wonderful!
paulh337
January 29th, 2018
Recently purchased a lounge from the newly opened Nick Scali Toowoomba store and had great service from their Salesman David C, very pleasant & informative.
tjokrom
September 16th, 2020
Love it when i first time using it. The easy way of shortening link its the best thing to have in this modern era.
heatherp81
October 17th, 2017
Could not have been any more helpful, friendly and courteous. Thanks Alan you gave me plenty of time to consider my options and check back with my husband.
jawadj3
April 27th, 2020
This is really a very useful site. I love that very much. Everyone should come to this site. They are offering very useful things to everyone
carolc986
July 25th, 2020
Carol R Caldwell. Order no. 18045 Roanaward
tariqb5
August 26th, 2019
Cinderella Solution evaluation will certainly help women to try something new and effective. These exercises are not cardio exercises. Exercises described in this way focus on abdominal fat, buttocks, and hips. This program will help you to maintain the necessary hormone so that you can avoid lifetime struggle with your body weight.
albertk81
November 28th, 2019
Excellent service from Lenardo today. Prompt and reliable and efficient. He was courteous and friendly
ahsanr5
August 7th, 2020
I was admirably surprised to feel the excellent quality of the tee shirts i ordered for my sons and for myself too. As I was surprised by the quality, will highly recommend https://bit.ly/3gzJvH7 to visit this store
jithus
August 25th, 2019
Been using this site as a free user, great platform with analytics. Provides the number of times the link has been clicked to the number of times it been shared.
neworleansd
June 8th, 2018
I have to concur - that I think this may simply the about the best link shortener service on the web. I think it's cool
johnm2564
November 16th, 2018
Andrew called at our home today ( 14/11/2018) to replace electrical cabling for our 2 seater Tudor Leather Lounge Recliner. ( damaged. By our Cavoodle pup)
We were very impressed with the friendly manner and efficient way Andrew went about his work. A pleasure to have some one with a friendly smile who represented his employer in the best possible manner. Very satisfied.

John and Ann Mansfield
sianj4
June 28th, 2018
I was delighted with the help and support given by Daniel when purchasing my new bathroom and tiles. He was very patient and offered good advice and alternatives to my requirements. I will not hesitate to recommend BetterBathrooms to others.
Thank you for your excellent customer service.
bettejaneh
January 9th, 2019
After my cats had their teeth pulled due to dental disease they could not keep all the food in their mouths when eating. A lot of crumbles ended up on the floor. Also, they like to pick up big chunks, take them out of the dish onto the floor and eat them. So I end up with a mess. These premium silicone pet food mats are a great solution! The grey color matches my tile. They are flat so they can be walked on, they stay in place and are super easy to pick up and clean. I just pick them up and brush the crumbs into the garbage basket. Once in a while I give them a rinse or wipe with a damp cloth. I love them! I don't know why I waited so long to get something.
jeanettes66
January 13th, 2019
I was very surprised! I just received my first piece of FREE jewelry, and was REALLY surprised the beautiful necklace is real silver! Love it!
susanj379
August 4th, 2019
Ordered a dress and a jacket from them about a month ago and never received my items! They have a no reply email, and do not answer dms! They have hundreds of fake reviews on their website. Please do not shop with this "brand" it's all fake!
ianw76
November 21st, 2017
johnf410
February 28th, 2018
What a great shave. Very smooth close shave and makes you feel fully refreshed and ready to face the world.
I will definitely stick with this razor and have no hesitation in fully recommending
carolync83
September 8th, 2017
We recently visited Nick Scali in O'Connor. Aman was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and attentive without being pushy. We wanted to look at an item which this store didn't have on the floor and was not online, Aman contacted a colleague at another store and got them to send a photograph so we could see it. Great customer service. Well done and Thank you!
julies438
August 20th, 2018
This company is awesome. The young man (Lee) was polite and very professional. He explained exactly what was wrong and why. Unlike most repair folks, he gave needed info for peace of mind for customer. They are honest and I can depend on fast pros to get the job done!
nancys401
May 17th, 2018
Great service, Mark Dimond was so helpful and patient with all our questions. He was professional and knowledgeable. We love the new shower!
nancys473
June 8th, 2018
My husband and I had a 5-Star Experience with MasterPro Service, Inc. Michael Parker was courteous, helpful, professional, did an excellent job! We would definitely call upon him again.
thomasm617
July 8th, 2018
At last, after 55 years, ''A RAZOR THAT MAKE SENSE''.
Gentlemen, thank U for making sense out of our daily task.
Lord Thomas of Wilton
abouba
October 17th, 2018
This site allows you to shorten the sites in order to view the networks that can be attended
As for the first comment, you will find it in another category

Is not what you think. It ia a long url that I converted in a short one. If you want just check. Thanks.

By Hategan c.