bit

Trustpilot
2 / 5
Better Business Bureau
5 / 5

bit has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 74 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. bit ranks 1st among Url Shortener sites.

• Emily at nick scali midland, very knowledgeable and polite, a keen staff member, a pleasure to do business with..

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate bit?

“ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER”

aziz a.
1/17/21

"This scooter has helped a disabled person tremendously and should be put into more markets – easy to learn ad handle""Excellent product, lots of power, easy to service, fast charging. My sister is delighted. We are using it in our farm without any problems.

“Thanks”

Camilla W.
12/20/20

Thank you madam Grace for helping me invest, yes when you told me I could make profit from Bitcoin I told I was been mislead early this month I invested $1000 and I have made withdrawal of $6000 I still have over $12000. Yeah it sounds too good to be true. But that's the feeling when you have a genuine heart helping trading for you. She tells me when it's right to make huge investment and also when to with. (gracewallacenet) a gmail.com. Make huge profit with your little investment.

nick scali (10)
aziza49
January 17th, 2021

MOBILE-TREND MT 3 WHEELS FOLDING ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER

jonathanc422
May 21st, 2020

Huge fan following around the world tries to don just the way their favorite star does. Hence it can be well thought of how this jacket named as Justin Bieber Leather Sleeves Jacket might have made his fans felt.

camillaw14
December 20th, 2020

(gracewallacenet) a gmail.com. Make huge profit with your little investment.

amans53
January 20th, 2020

One of the best site which allows to shorten the site! Excellent service! I really appreciate the service of this site which makes the long URL short and it helps to remember it! Thank youu soo much for creating such a wonderful site! Great going and I am rating 5 stars for this app! Once again I would like to tell that this site is very wonderful!

sairaa5
October 21st, 2021

Jomarie attended to my request and responded swiftly.
Excellent customer service experience solve issues about orders if there is an issue regarding about products or payment etc.

Tip for consumers:
make shoping on this site

kids dresses

aziza48
January 17th, 2021

I think all the evidence points to yes. It's a fairly mature technology now, cheap at the entry level, and even if there isn't exactly a slew of 4K content yet, the benefits of having a Smart TV – which most 4K TVs are – are immeasurable. The Samsung TU8000 is the best Samsung TV in the budget category that we've tested. It's a simple 4k model, and even though you won't get the same all-around performance and features as the other models in the higher-end QLED line up, it offers good picture quality that should please most people.

loletas1
April 22nd, 2021

Best investment service for your money Daily return of 75%

Until recently, investing was a pain. If you were lucky, you'd spend an hour on the phone with a financial advisor. Then, you'd cross your fingers until the quarterly report arrived.
With today's best investment apps, all it takes is a few taps. You can receive a tailored portfolio or trade your own stocks, check your portfolio's performance, and shift money around without ever talking to a human being. And because both traditional brokerages and fintech startups offer investing apps, you're likely to find one perfect for you.

Investment apps are increasingly turning to robo advisors. Although Round uses an automated questionnaire to generate its users' portfolios, it works with fund managers like Guggenheim Partners, Doubleline, and Gabelli to provide individual investors with access to institution-grade investments.
Round's institutional managers lean heavily on alternative assets and strategies, including asset-backed securities, real estate, and merger arbitrage. No matter the account value, Round charges a 0.5% management fee. In the event of a negative return, however, Round waives its monthly fee.

Very good this site

Investing

tjokrom
September 16th, 2020

Love it when i first time using it. The easy way of shortening link its the best thing to have in this modern era.

user6472
October 14th, 2021

Very nice for websites josial. It is websites very good and easy very easy for people with disabilities

behnazo
March 4th, 2021

I am very satisfied with this order, they have good service of customer service to answer their client

Tip for consumers:
Just make sure they have the right size before order

Baby clothes

nunesv
October 26th, 2021

The site offers great products of the best quality I meet the delivery date including the products are wonderful

evelynb281
August 18th, 2021

Great customer service and she solved my issue with my PatPat return items. Very satisfied and I was definetly happy

kiranf4
April 7th, 2021

Great customer service by Pat Pat. Recently got in contact with Pat Pat customer service agent and happy to see the resolution of my concern.

Pat Pat

Clothes

jawadj3
April 27th, 2020

This is really a very useful site. I love that very much. Everyone should come to this site. They are offering very useful things to everyone

paulh337
January 29th, 2018

Recently purchased a lounge from the newly opened Nick Scali Toowoomba store and had great service from their Salesman David C, very pleasant & informative.

nfttokend
July 9th, 2021

Nadcab Technology provide solution to developer NFT Token like ERC-721 Token & TRC-721 token on Ethereum and Tron blockchain and help to developed application on Non-fungible Token as well as token listing on Exchange and coin-market cap with technical white paper.

olivaw3
November 26th, 2020

Hey! Figured this might help you out, but this free training can really add a little extra income to whatever your doing now. Let me know if your interested and ill send you over the training

tariqb5
August 26th, 2019

Cinderella Solution evaluation will certainly help women to try something new and effective. These exercises are not cardio exercises. Exercises described in this way focus on abdominal fat, buttocks, and hips. This program will help you to maintain the necessary hormone so that you can avoid lifetime struggle with your body weight.

albertk81
November 28th, 2019

Excellent service from Lenardo today. Prompt and reliable and efficient. He was courteous and friendly

ahsanr5
August 7th, 2020

I was admirably surprised to feel the excellent quality of the tee shirts i ordered for my sons and for myself too. As I was surprised by the quality, will highly recommend https://bit.ly/3gzJvH7 to visit this store

johnm2564
November 16th, 2018

Andrew called at our home today ( 14/11/2018) to replace electrical cabling for our 2 seater Tudor Leather Lounge Recliner. ( damaged. By our Cavoodle pup)
We were very impressed with the friendly manner and efficient way Andrew went about his work. A pleasure to have some one with a friendly smile who represented his employer in the best possible manner. Very satisfied.

John and Ann Mansfield

sianj4
June 28th, 2018

I was delighted with the help and support given by Daniel when purchasing my new bathroom and tiles. He was very patient and offered good advice and alternatives to my requirements. I will not hesitate to recommend BetterBathrooms to others.
Thank you for your excellent customer service.

bettejaneh
January 9th, 2019

After my cats had their teeth pulled due to dental disease they could not keep all the food in their mouths when eating. A lot of crumbles ended up on the floor. Also, they like to pick up big chunks, take them out of the dish onto the floor and eat them. So I end up with a mess. These premium silicone pet food mats are a great solution! The grey color matches my tile. They are flat so they can be walked on, they stay in place and are super easy to pick up and clean. I just pick them up and brush the crumbs into the garbage basket. Once in a while I give them a rinse or wipe with a damp cloth. I love them! I don't know why I waited so long to get something.

heatherp81
October 17th, 2017

Could not have been any more helpful, friendly and courteous. Thanks Alan you gave me plenty of time to consider my options and check back with my husband.

jeanettes66
January 13th, 2019

I was very surprised! I just received my first piece of FREE jewelry, and was REALLY surprised the beautiful necklace is real silver! Love it!

Is not what you think. It ia a long url that I converted in a short one. If you want just check. Thanks.

By Hategan c.