bit

bit has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. bit also ranks 1st among Url Shortener sites.

• emily at nick scali midland, very knowledgeable and polite,a keen staff member,a pleasure to do business with..

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate bit?

“The customer service team was very friendly and helpful”

Giannina T.
1/18/20

All the items I ordered in this boutique were of excellent quality, but the bust was of little importance in the dresses. I would definitely recommend dresses with hoops to someone whose bra size does not exceed 36C. As for the skirts I ordered, they fit very well and are very flattering. The customer service team was very friendly and helpful.

“Please, PLEASE DO NOT TRUST Reviews or order from this site! The company writes the 5 Star Reviews..”

Raegan L.
3/2/18

PLEASE, take my word for it and do not order from this site unless you are okay with wearing cheap, torn clothing! You also cannot trust the reviews on Trustpilot! This company had my review removed from the site as I am sure they have done with others! I'm assuming because I did not have an order number? Or continue responses with shady co? They are also doing a REALLY poor job writing their own 5 Star reviews! Some are even copied and pasted (twice on the same review) by accident I'm assuming? They are trying to cover up all the negative reviews, but trust if a company is capable of giving this type of service then that is the type of service they give! Regardless of how many FAKE, 5 Star Reviews they are able to write themselves! Original Review: Took advantage of Teenager! My Granddaughter ordered 7 things from this site for Christmas (2 years ago), only 4 showed up and none of them were the correct items and were also not even the same color as what she ordered! She says looks like cheap knock off, not as picture showed at all. We were charged for all items. Arrived in dirty bag, no paper, receipt, Nothing! Updated Review: You Flagged me for removal because I didn't leave order number.. Really!? All makes since now, you don't put receipt in the bag so that the customer has no record of purchase, or the order number, and you get to remove all the negative reviews. Genius! LOL I don't have order number because you sent us nothing! Items weren't even wrapped in tissue. SOME Items did FINALLY arrive (2 did not), but 1 shirt was ripped, they were wrong sizes (EXTREMELY Small!) and they were Bootleg knock offs, also received the wrong colors, and items were not what was in the photos online at all! Example: 1 item was to be a leather jacket What arrived? An Ugly, brown polyester coat that stops just under her breasts. The ripped shirt was torn right across front so is useless and can't be sewn. She did like 1 shirt but it was red and was to be black (red wasn't even an option in this style) BTW.. Teenager doesn't think to write anything down when ordering online... Lesson Learned, NEVER AGAIN! .................................................................................. We have no order I.D. because she forgot the password to that email address, the one used. .................................................................................. Romwe, You shouldn't have had my review removed.. now I will make my duty to warn everyone on EVERY SINGLE SITE I can!!! Everyone Else, You've been warned..

nick scali (10)
jonathanc422
May 21st, 2020
Huge fan following around the world tries to don just the way their favorite star does. Hence it can be well thought of how this jacket named as Justin Bieber Leather Sleeves Jacket might have made his fans felt.
amans53
January 20th, 2020
One of the best site which allows to shorten the site!!! Excellent service!!! I really appreciate the service of this site which makes the long URL short and it helps to remember it!!!! Thank youu soo much for creating such a wonderful site!! Great going and I am rating 5 stars for this app!!!!!!! Once again I would like to tell that this site is very wonderful!!
paulh337
January 29th, 2018
Recently purchased a lounge from the newly opened Nick Scali Toowoomba store and had great service from their Salesman David C, very pleasant & informative.
heatherp81
October 17th, 2017
Could not have been any more helpful, friendly and courteous. Thanks Alan you gave me plenty of time to consider my options and check back with my husband.
jawadj3
April 27th, 2020
This is really a very useful site.i love that very much.everyone should come to this site.they are offering very useful things to everyone
tariqb5
August 26th, 2019
Cinderella Solution evaluation will certainly help women to try something new and effective. These exercises are not cardio exercises. Exercises described in this way focus on abdominal fat, buttocks, and hips. This program will help you to maintain the necessary hormone so that you can avoid lifetime struggle with your body weight.
albertk81
November 28th, 2019
Excellent service from Lenardo today. Prompt and reliable and efficient. He was courteous and friendly
johnm2564
November 16th, 2018
Andrew called at our home today ( 14/11/2018 ) to replace electrical cabling for our 2 seater Tudor Leather Lounge Recliner. ( damaged.by our Cavoodle pup )
We were very impressed with the friendly manner and efficient way Andrew went about his work.A pleasure to have some one with a friendly smile who represented his employer in the best possible manner.Very satisfied.

John and Ann Mansfield
sianj4
June 28th, 2018
I was delighted with the help and support given by Daniel when purchasing my new bathroom and tiles. He was very patient and offered good advice and alternatives to my requirements. I will not hesitate to recommend BetterBathrooms to others.
Thank you for your excellent customer service.
bettejaneh
January 9th, 2019
After my cats had their teeth pulled due to dental disease they could not keep all the food in their mouths when eating. A lot of crumbles ended up on the floor. Also, they like to pick up big chunks, take them out of the dish onto the floor and eat them. So I end up with a mess. These premium silicone pet food mats are a great solution! The grey color matches my tile. They are flat so they can be walked on, they stay in place and are super easy to pick up and clean. I just pick them up and brush the crumbs into the garbage basket. Once in a while I give them a rinse or wipe with a damp cloth. I love them! I don't know why I waited so long to get something.
jeanettes66
January 13th, 2019
I was very surprised! I just received my first piece of FREE jewelry, and was REALLY surprised the beautiful necklace is real silver! Love it!
jithus
August 25th, 2019
Been using this site as a free user,great platform with analytics.Provides the number of times the link has been clicked to the number of times it been shared.
johnf410
February 28th, 2018
What a great shave. Very smooth close shave and makes you feel fully refreshed and ready to face the world.
I will definitely stick with this razor and have no hesitation in fully recommending
carolync83
September 8th, 2017
We recently visited Nick Scali in O'Connor. Aman was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and attentive without being pushy. We wanted to look at an item which this store didn't have on the floor and was not online, Aman contacted a colleague at another store and got them to send a photograph so we could see it. Great customer service. Well done and Thank you!
neworleansd
June 8th, 2018
I have to concur - that I think this may simply the about the best link shortener service on the web. I think it's cool
julies438
August 20th, 2018
This company is awesome. The young man (Lee) was polite and very professional. He explained exactly what was wrong and why. Unlike most repair folks, he gave needed info for peace of mind for customer. They are honest and I can depend on fast pros to get the job done!
nancys401
May 17th, 2018
Great service, Mark Dimond was so helpful and patient with all our questions. He was professional and knowledgeable. We love the new shower!!!!
nancys473
June 8th, 2018
My husband and I had a 5-Star Experience with MasterPro Service, Inc. Michael Parker was courteous, helpful, professional, did an excellent job! We would definitely call upon him again.
thomasm617
July 8th, 2018
At last, after 55 years, ''A RAZOR THAT MAKE SENSE''.
Gentlemen, thank U for making sense out of our daily task.
Lord Thomas of Wilton
abouba
October 17th, 2018
This site allows you to shorten the sites in order to view the networks that can be attended
As for the first comment, you will find it in another category
joshyp
September 5th, 2018
urns ANY Video into Endless FREE Traffic Machine By Getting Page 1 Ranking on YouTubeTM & GoogleTM and Tons of Traffic from TOP Social Giants

PAGE #1 RANKINGS Get TOP Ranks for Your Videos on Google & YouTube Search.

UNLIMITED Viral Traffic Drive FREE Buyer-Ready Traffic from TOP Social Networking Sites.

In-Depth COMPETITIVE Analysis With Suggested and Trending Keywords of Top Performing Videos.

SEO Optimized Videos By Creating Perfect Meta Title & Description Using Top Performing Video Suggestions.

Super-Easy to Use Completely Newbie Friendly, Simple 3 steps No Learning Curve.

Commercial License Included Make extra income, charge $97/month/client for your services.

START YOUR 14 DAYS FREE TRIAL / 100% FREE, No Credit Card Required

30 Days Money Back Guarantee &Visit Website to Learn more...
susanj379
August 4th, 2019
Ordered a dress and a jacket from them about a month ago and never received my items!! They have a no reply email, and do not answer dms!!!! They have hundreds of fake reviews on their website. Please do not shop with this "brand" it's all fake!!
lynneb55
March 25th, 2018
thankyou so much neil you was very professional and super quick thanks again neil from mr mrs L bartoli
paulinek13
May 4th, 2018
If you are going to Better Bathrooms on the North Circular be sure to ask for Marcin Malinowski. This gentleman knew everything there is to know about Bathrooms, Tiles, Showers and Heating appliances.
His knowledge was astounding and his patience with us meant it was a pleasure to hand over our hard earned cash.
janeh94
August 29th, 2017
Absolutely rapt in the Service - I purchased electronic recliners from Nick Scali in Croydon and one of the motors ceased to work. I rang the store and they said they would have a serviceman there asap. Within 3 days Andrew came out, worked out the issue and ordered the part, was back again today and fixed within minutes. Lovely man - was very impressed with how there was no issue on Nick Scali, no questions asked - all covered by warranty - highly recommend the store and Andrew!!

Is not what you think. It ia a long url that I converted in a short one . If you want just check. Thanks.

By Hategan c.