Review of Bioleptin

Tel: 1-800-858-9823
admin@bioleptin.com

zhihuig
11/18/18

This is exaggerate the Bioleptin's function, and over price $79.00 to feed this Comp owner's greedy.

roseannz
7/12/18

I already wrote a review of Bioleptin.com, but I wanted to do an update to let you know that THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!
I was STUPID AND A FOOL, and what is worse, I kind of suspected it from the start. It sounded way too good to be true-no dieting or calorie restrictions and no exercising.
What you DO get when you order BioLeptin are constant daily emails from Adam Glass, the inventor of BioLeptin, recommending other products invented by other people. I was foolish enough to order one of those products.
What is so FISHY AND KIND OF SCAMMY about these other products is that these "inventors" use the exact same terminology and advertising. Adam Glass, in describing BioLeptin, states that he only uses the top 3% of the most fantastic ingredients. He says this because BioLeptin is made up of Chromium and African Mango Seed Extract, which are probably in many other supplements. He is emphasizing that BioLeptin is better than anything else because he only uses the top 3% of the ingredients. Hogwash! Who knows exactly what is in these capsules?? And the cost of BioLeptin is $89.95 per bottl, a 30 day supply. This is rather expensive! BUT when I ordered, Mr. Glass had a special offer BECAUSE OF BASTILLE DAY!! (Of all holidays!) He says that he only sells online because using only the top 3% of the ingredients leads to making small batches of BioLeptin, thus he cannot sell in bulk.
What really opened up my foolish eyes is that I ordered a product from one of his emails, Tinnitus 911. When i listened to THIS INVENTOR'S SALES PITCH , this other guy said the very same things that Adam Glass said! This other guy also uses only the finest top 3% of ingredients,and therefore, he also cannot sell a lot of product. If you want to make sure you always have a supply, you must order his specials. These supplements are also around $89.95 per bottle.
As I said, there is no way to know exactly what is in these supplements that you are purchasing at such an expensive cost. They Do Have a guarantee that you can send back the bottles, even if they are empty, to get a refund. I haven't done this, but I doubt it is as easy as they say.
Another weird thing is: BioLeptin has NO PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, OR CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE PEOPLE. So HOW CAN YOU SEND BACK YOUR BOTTLES FOR A REFUND? I confirmed this with some Rep on Chat. Another thing is that a person cannot use a credit card or any other method of payment; all payments are PayPal.
I really think I need to contact the Attorney General or some other government agency to ask them to look into these companies. Do you advocates have any suggestions about which agency I should contact? I believe there is something "not right" about these companies and their claims.
But it all comes down to me being STUPID, while knowing I was being stupid.

I have address if u still need it. I returned with no problems. They seem to be a good trustworthy company

By Jo A.

Questions? Get answers from the Bioleptin staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bioleptin