Review of BillingParadise

Tel: (888)571-9069
info@billingparadise.com

alinas38
4/4/19

Our Billing Paradise team feels more like our business partners than just another "outsourced" service. They personally relate any important information quickly and follow up in detail on all aspects of our billing, AR, and credentialing. Implementation of eClinical Works for our new business was flawless. They have expertly dealt with traditionally difficult and specialized US Dept of Labor billing alongside commercial insurance billing. We have had a very positive experience from the very beginning and look forward to many great years to come with them!

susans962
4/4/19

A lot of changes were taking place in our office, so we hired Paradise Billing to do our billing. They have been very efficient in handling our claims. They handled old claims for our office and have been very helpful in getting our old claims paid. Any time we have an
issue or denials, Paradise Billing has responded in a timely manner. Our AR's are down and our collections are great. We have team that we work with and have access to them whenever needed. As the billing manager, I am very pleased with Billing Paradise. They have certainly made my job easier. I would certainly recommend them.

teresaa142
4/2/19

Billing Paradise has done a phenomenal job on Our Project, We were very sceptical about changing our EMR from Office ally to ECW when we started doing our billing with Billing paradise, but the process was handled carefully without any difficulties for our patients & has Increased our collections. Everything is Automated form for faster payments, and they send us regular eligibility reports one day before the scheduled patients come in which really helps! Charges are being sent & payments are posted and shared on a daily basis to us. Rejection volume has reduced tremendously! They maintain 99% clean claims to our insurances, Denials are addressed on time, AR follow ups are good. Patient calls to billing department is great too as our patients questions are addressed immediately. Over all our LAIMA Team is well pleased these past 2 years of doing business with Billing Paradise and you will be too!!

robinf40
11/15/17

After being quoted $150.00 for credentialing one person for Medicare in addition to my group, and sending all the tax id numbers and social security numbers, I was $1500.00 for a total cost. My concern and it should be yours if you send them all that information. The quote by the way was from another employee. It smells of a scam and I certainly be notifying the authorities.

dt64
9/15/16

Zero stars. A provider that I used uses this service and the billing is a mess. They claimed they did not receive reimbursement from my insurance company but had. They overcharged me and will not refund. I'm going through my credit card company to get a refund now for services not rendered but this is enough to convince me never to use this medical provider again. The people in the billing office are all in India, and they don't seem capable of basic math.

brendab78
6/15/16

This company is HORRIBLE. They know nothing about surgical billing. They don't even know basic billing. In two years, they have left our A/R in unrecoverable condition. Our insurance A/R is over $1 million; our patient A/R is over half a million dollars. They lie. They don't appeal denials. They don't apply recoupments and refunds to their invoices. They don't even POST recoupments so while I am sending in refund checks to Medicare, the money has already been recouped. They try to bill surgical follow-up visits with a modifier 24 and use chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, and HTN. I could go on for days about this shady business. Steve Wattson is a very dishonest man. Venkat spends so much time in India that his business is failing his customers. I was told when we signed a contract with them that billing was done stateside. LIES. Everything is done in India. Please do yourself a favor and do NOT hire this company. I hate to see anyone find themselves in the same mess as we are. They do NOT know what they are doing. I was a biller for 19 years and the mistakes they make are inexcusable. My boss is a very busy general surgeon. He has absolutely no money coming in now. I questioned the AR on multiple occasions. One day I got a 52-page report of denials and problems that had sat untouched for over two years. Anyone who knows anything about billing knows all insurance companies have timely filing rules. Run. Run. Run. This company will run your practice into the ground and get your practice audited. Disgusting service. Despicable people who call themselves professional billers. Rumor has it that they make the big bucks and outsource all of the billing. If you know what's best for your practice, do not entertain the thought of using this company.

adams74
4/7/13

My little patients mean the world to me! It was awful when I couldn't spend as much time as I'd like to with them. Filling out data into my EHR guzzled up a lot of my time. The billing team at Billing Paradise has helped me to drastically reduce the amount of time I spend on my EHR.

Questions? Get answers from the BillingParadise staff and other customers.

6 Photos for BillingParadise