Review of MGSIonline

Tel: 877-896-6474
billinginfo@mgsionline.com

betsyg21
3/2/19

I am an orthopedic surgeon and was looking forward to outsourcing the billing task to a trusted medical billing company. One of my friend who had a good experience with MGSI suggested outsourcing with them which was not even in my thoughts. I would rate it as an exceptional medical billing company. The staffs are knowledgeable, well-mannered, and has always been prompt in addressing my concerns. My practice revenue has improved considerably since my tie-up with this company. I would like to thank Anthony and team for providing exceptional service and would glad to recommend MGSI to any practice that is looking for a medical billing company as MGSI does not disappoint!

myrtlel16
8/5/15

I found MGSI Online guys very helpful and cooperative when it came to handle my complex billings. They handed each and every thing perfectly and helped me in acquiring higher and better reimbursements than I had expected. The support from staff is very good and the whole thing was completed in a very short time. Highly recommended,

johnp153
5/5/14

Mgsi has provides us the best managed care and helped us a lor to work out in our document management. They are really working to make our business grow up and we are fully satisfies by them.

annep20
3/5/14

MGSI is a great healthcare services company which has totally managed our billing and collection services. They have always fulfilled all our requirements as per their promises. MGSI can be a dedicated service provider that can make your practice perfect.

Questions? Get answers from the MGSIonline staff and other customers.

MGSIonline?