Review of T.eamHealth

T.eamHealth reviews

Suggest Category

brians731
2/2/19

Sent 1st bill back with insurance info so they could bill insurance company. They sent the same bill again a month later with no description of services or dates just stating past due.
Called them up gave them acct info and they asked how can we help you. They now wanted ss number. What a pain in the A. They were hoping I would just pay the bill they never sent a letter asking for ss number. Crap outfit !

jaredg11
9/28/18

This lady ignored me twice changing the subject when I told her the doctor told me a lie about what I owed. I asked to complain to the manager and she ended the conversation. They're literally too lazy to collect payment from a designated source when they were already told once through the hospital to do so. They wanna collect money but they don't want all of the responsibilities that come with that. It's a call center? Then hang up the phone, and call who I tell you. They are otherwise known as plantation billing center.

Questions? Get answers from the T.eamHealth staff and other customers.

T.eamHealth?