Review of My Clients Plus

Tel: 877-820-4153
info@myclientsplus.info

lisah115
4/3/15

My Clients Plus is definitely the best billing software I have used. Their progress note templates make note taking so easy! I am very happy overall with my choice in software. Their customer service is always there to walk me through something should I get stuck. Overall I would highly recommend My Clients Plus to someone who wants an easy way to bill both insurance and clients.

bobd71
2/28/15

I spent months looking for a billing software that could do everything I needed. I was pretty hesitant to leave my biller and start doing my own billing, but My Clients Plus has made it so easy. If I do get stuck, their customer service is always there to help. They are very knowledgeable and polite. I would definitely recommend My Clients Plus to anyone who is looking for a billing software.

Response from Tara S., My Clients Plus Representative
Hi Bob, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are glad that you are happy with the software that we provide.
stellaj4
2/27/15

I chose to use My Clients Plus based on rave reviews from a few of my colleagues. The software truly covers 100% of the functionality I need to manage my private practice. The reports menu makes it so easy to easy how much I have made at any given moment. I've been using this system for 5 years now and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend My Clients Plus to any individual or group practice.

Response from Tara S., My Clients Plus Representative
Hi Stella, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are glad that you are happy with the software that we provide.
cayleef
2/25/15

I have been using My Clients Plus for over 6 years now. They are very reasonably priced and the system is very user friendly. Their progress notes are great and have made a very tedious task easy. I would recommend My Clients Plus to any single therapist or a multi-therapist group.

Response from Tara S., My Clients Plus Representative
Hi Caylee, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are glad that you are happy with the software that we provide.

Questions? Get answers from the My Clients Plus staff and other customers.

My Clients Plus?