Bigpoint

Bigpoint has a consumer rating of 1.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bigpoint ranks 318th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Bigpoint?

“Bigpoint has good games as well”

giovanni b.
2/20/14

Bigpoint has good games as well. One of them is Dark Orbit. Fully recommend trying it out. Browser game very easy to get into.

“The worse customer services ever! Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!”

Carol S.
8/12/20

The worse customer services ever! My 5 y/o daughter made a purchase in error as my account was linked to PayPal. I rang and emailed then within an hour explaining what has happened and they refused to reimburse the money. I dispute this with PayPal and they awarded it to me, but then they pestered my so bad, that ended paying much more as they kept adding late fees. AWFUL customer services! I would never ever use their game again!.

giovannib29
February 20th, 2014

jacobb34
August 5th, 2014

The problem with Bigpoint is not their games, nor their rules or the website but the really poor and arrogant attitude of its employees.

They are extremely slow and unresponsive and still think in the 21st century that 15 days to answer an email is normal.

When you gently remind them that outside of Hamburg, the world is spinning a tiny bit faster, their arrogance takes over. How such superior people could be wrong. They are always right because they are superior and know the ultimate truth...

This is how they treat their clients from customer service to sales, from support to HR... Pitiful...

Good luck to them with this attitude...

carols1417
August 12th, 2020

piotrw2
July 4th, 2016

Worst company I've ever used. Biased support that lie to customers and fail to rectify mess-ups they create. My advice - stay away from anything they do.

anthonys96
August 8th, 2015

Omg big point needs to tighten there reigns on there games support staff. They are all bullies who dont care about anything. And also the mods for alot of there game and dark orbit the most have the most $#*!ed chat mods and support staff period. Coming from someone who has given big point and there games enoungh money to buy a bramd new car with cash should mean alot. Maybe a class action lawsuit will make things change

anthonyh2
February 14th, 2010

This website rips you off by accusing you of cheating so that by their rules they can take things away from you that you have paid good money for. They are rude and obnoxious to their members. Don't get involved with these people, definitely don't spend any money on their games.

No customer service available over the phone, you will get stuck with emails only.

By Carol S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bigpoint staff and other customers.

Welcome to Bigpoint's official Facebook page. Keep on top of the latest news and most recent jobs offers here. For support visit www.bigpoint.com/support

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bigpoint?

Have a question about Bigpoint?