BiDWiZ.co.uk

BiDWiZ.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.78 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BiDWiZ.co.uk also ranks 35th among Penny Auction sites.

• My friend told me about this auction site and how she won an Xbox 1.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate BiDWiZ.co.uk?

“Happy”

Ron A.
3/19/16

My friend told me about this auction site and how she won an Xbox 1. I tried for several months but did not win. Just when I was about to give up, I won a Samsung Galaxy S7!

“It's a scam don't use it ! Play lotto or donate”

Carlos G.
5/3/16

I pay and use my card for 20£ only and they took 3 months of 59,99 from my account without my permission, I phone and email them and nothing been done so I am waiting for answer but will go through solicitors and will publicate on news paper whatever the result comes to me ! 180£ is nothing to me but they do that with everyone else and it's not way of leaving and nobody deserves to be on this situation because they think they are smart and use small print to take advantage! Wish I could close this company

auction site (3)
deanb73
April 4th, 2017
BiDWiZ must have changed their name. Won 13 auctions and still waiting for all. They owe me hundreds for paying the winning auction bid.
Where are my prizes ? What have they changed their name to ?
sourg2
March 14th, 2017
BIDWIZ/ BIDWIZEU/ BIDTORO are all the same company.
I have paid an exorbitant amount of money (my credit card show BIDWIZEU was at the receiving end). As Bidtoro was showing that I "won" an IPad Pro, MacBook Air, Galaxy Note 5, Apple IPad Air, etc., I continued to pay for credits.
NONE OF THE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED!
Complaints, Escalation to Management, emails to customer support and to logistics all went nowhere.
After researching the site, I found that the Company has/ had the same Directors; Systematic Entertainment Shopping is the "third party" who manages and markets the site and is actually governed under Gibraltar laws. Not the U.K. Actually originates from Israel.
They purposely lead you to believe that they're working on "issues", only to find that the time to contact your credit card company for dispute resolution has elapsed.
Just a nightmare and loss of your hard earned money.
Disgusting!
deanb68
December 21st, 2016
Bidwiz still owe me prizes for winning auctions going back to February this year. They actually sent the first prize after several months but now owe me in excess of 10.
Happy to take your money for the winning bid straight away !!!!

Dean
chrisl187
October 12th, 2016
You can get a real bargain on this site, but please read the terms and conditions first. It will cost £59.99 per month that you remain a member, plus the bid fee for each and every bid, you are encouraged to place numerous bids to increase your chances of winning. The bottom line is have your eyes open and know the likely cost BEFORE you sign up.
richardk101
October 10th, 2016
After trying out this site with £20.. I notice 3 months later they had taken 3× £59.99 payment from my account. After endless phone calls and emails including a time wasting refund application form. They refused my refund.
Please avoid this site at all costs!!!!!
katb27
August 2nd, 2016
Absolute scammers , they take money without permission. They refuse to give a refund. I have reported them to trading standards. Actionfraud, my bank fraud squad. Hopefully they will get shut down.
carlosg51
May 3rd, 2016
Wish I could close this company
stephenc77
April 22nd, 2016
After spending £20 to try out this site, I didn't think much of it so cancelled and thought northing more of it . Untill 3 months later when I checked my bank , and noticed I had had 3 lots of £59.99 Taken from my account OR SHOULD I SAY STOLEN. So in total it cost me £180 to try out this site. can;t get any joy on the refund side. Well you live and learn. They really need to be closed down and held to book. If you have any more sense than me DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LOT
paulh194
April 16th, 2016
I joined, paid £20 for credits. Three weeks later, had £59.99 taken out of my account. I DID NOT AUTHORISE THIS.. This is going further. All you people need to expose this auction site. I have done it on Facebook Twitter and lots more social media sites.
pauls297
April 15th, 2016
Patience is the name of the game as far as Bidwiz goes. Won a PS4 for £15.91, but had to spend £26.00 in bids to win it at that price. Heard nothing for 4 weeks, despite trying to ring them (which is pointless as they never answer). Logged onto Bidwiz one random day to see if anything had changed, noticed an invoice for me to pay the winning bid of £15.91, so I paid it (wondering all the time if I should have cut my losses). As I thought I was in the process of being scammed, I bought a PS4 anyway, so during process of paying the winning bid, I requested to have a cash out amount, rather than a new PS4, which they offered £240.00 for and would be paid via PayPal. Another 3 weeks and more went past and nothing, no reply to emails, no answer to phone calls. Then one day out of the blue I received a PayPal email saying I'd been paid £240.00 from Bidwiz. What a shock!
I'm sure, due to the haphazard way Bidwiz operates and total lack of customer service, there are people who have been let down, and because of that it doesn't deserve anymore than 3 stars, but I was lucky enough to win £240.00 for £41.91, so it can work.
(I managed to not have to pay the subscription fee either, but partly down to me I think by making sure there weren't the funds available in the bank account I used for them to take it).
eishar
April 11th, 2016
been charged twice for £59.99 even though i did cancel the membership ,contacted my bank too,emailed them 100 times to get my money back no reply ,called them too left voicemail as no one answer,stay away from bidwiz as it a rip off scam i am taking this further bloody cheat
davida238
March 30th, 2016
I got a bill from you *******2378 Pro Service it states, could you please give me more information on this pleas as it is a fee of 59.99 pounds.
janem87
March 19th, 2016
Who knew winning could be this easy!! Bid Wiz is definitely the best!
rona984
March 19th, 2016
delmarh16
March 18th, 2016
I spent £26.51 and I won an IPhone 6 plus. Awesome!!
evaj9
March 16th, 2016
BidWiz is the best auction site I have been on. I actually won an IPAD!!!!!
abbeyp2
February 24th, 2016
this isn't a simple auction, its a typical costly gambling site with very high membership fees in consideration of what you get back in return it's highly unlikely to get a win of the unique highest bid having I noctice most items have more then 3000 bidders and having and average of at minimum 3-5 bids each leaves limited combinations left. Just like a game of pot luck I regret joining and ideally would like a refund
christineb76
February 24th, 2016
I deposited £80 placed a few bids never won anything yet! However I asked for a refund of my money and was told they don't do refunds. This is confusing as I've just seen one subscriber advise to ask for refund as she got a refund. So how can I be denied a refund and another member be allowed a refund. The mind boggles !!
lawrencem32
February 9th, 2016
Hope you get shut down soon, I am going to make you go viril,just watch me,no one will tuch you with a barge pole.
Have a nice day.....NOT
davidt158
January 24th, 2016
They think they can get away with their deceit by hiding behind their Terms and Conditions,
Which are updated every time they come across a flaw in them?
But what they are doing is morally wrong.
If you’re unlucky enough to have fallen into their trap, claim your money back via your Bank
“This is a Fraudulent Operation”
Who hide behind their “T&C’s”
jamesm377
January 18th, 2016
Seems to be a total scam. Isn't an auction won by the highest bidder not the lucky bidding number? this is gambling not an auctioning site!
antanasf
November 7th, 2015
Be careful then registering , its real traps for new customers - terms and conditions !!! With Your first deposit they provide you with extra bonuses but they are fake as you bet they count your real deposit in my case I did not more then 10 bettings and then realised its not possible to make higher bet decided to cancel membership. I got confirmation to e-mail about cancellation and refund form. later on they answered me what I made bets and in this way lost may deposit of £50 - all of it !! I was late to cancel membership only one day, so I missed 7 day period to do it and they charged my bank account extra £60 as membership charge!! Its the way they operate - they rip You off as soon you become a member !!! $#*! them !!!

Tip for consumers: Do not sign in - its traps !!!

melanied11
October 28th, 2015
I stupidly thought give this a go they took my £50.00 and I thought this is not right so I requested a cancellation and a refund I looked at my bank account and they have taken another £59.99 luckly someone gave me their number so here it is everyone *******6354 Edward has told me yes I did cancel my subscription and it was an error but ring back in a few days to see what they intend to do about it, this is bloody unreal.

Now I need to contact the Bank Trading standards and the police this is an outrage
shellys27
October 6th, 2015
Overcharged my card. Did not win anything and now when I requested a refund I'm told I have to jump thru all these hoops to get it. Chalking up a waste of money on a scam site.
tonyh64
September 30th, 2015
Please do not go anywhere near these conmen....they will rob you blind. I have never ever heard of an auction that the lowest bid wins...and it is impossible to win anything If you make the same bid as someone else they take £2.00 out of your account till you've got nothing left Then they start charging you £59.99 per month just for being a member even if you don't use the site....Total scam

Is bidwiz safe??

Totally thieving bas@;:ds. This £59 membership was not there when I joined on new years day. I found out few days after that they taken. Now in July 2016 they are denying that I've sent them any emails canceling my membership even tho I've sent them screenshots of emails I sent them and refused any refund.

By Nick S.
See more answers (4)

After all the reviews you still sighed up!!! You deserve what you get. Yes they will continue to take 59.99 out until you stop the pain through your bank.

By ellen S.
See more answers (4)

I contacted Citizens Advice with the details . They advised that the complaint has merit re: misrepresentation etc. The case was reported to the British Fraud Investigation site. However, a few months later a form letter was received showing that no action was pending. A case was heard and the outcome was that bidwiz was ordered to change the wording as it was "misleading". A report was also made to Gibraltar authorities but there hasn't been any response to date. If enough people file reports, certainly the "Authorities " must take action. This company is intentionally devious in that they don't actually operate in the U.K. Jurisdiction is governed by Gibraltar Laws. Keep pursuing action: get the Media involved.

By Sour G.
See more answers (2)

It is absolutily true. You can spend more trying to win the product then justn going out and buy it out right. Stay away from this site.

By Christian C.
See more answers (2)

Hi Ellen, Yes , as said in my commentary I did. I recently received the Alienware 14" laptop I won in October.

By Patrice F.
See more answers (2)

Yes! Escalate your complaints to the Authorities! I've been waiting over a year. No items "won" and paid for have been delivered. No response from the Site or from the Director: Boaz Cohen. Dispute Letters sent via mail has not been acknowledged.

By Sour G.

Don't go anywhere near them. It's a scam. Despite trying to cancel, they took three subscriptions of £59.99. My bank has now cancelled the DD. And are in the process of investigating them.

By Paul H.

You can upload scanned copies of these documents to the Bidwiz website, either via your account section of Bidwiz, or as attachments on an email directly to Bidwiz. If you want the PS4, this needs to be done.

By Paul S.

don.t use this site its a rip off. change your bank card because they will take £59.99 from your bank every month even if you cancel you have authorized them for a min of 3 months but you can stop this by cancelling your card that you used . I lost £180 to them

By Stephen C.

I would like to know about the people who made those complaints, all I can say to them, is If you can not use your Brain to see you been conned, all you have to do is use your computers brain to find out about all the SCAMS that is going on around you.

By Ahmed H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BiDWiZ.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BiDWiZ.co.uk?

Have a question about BiDWiZ.co.uk?