Review of Bidadoo

Bidadoo reviews

Tel: 206.442.9000

eveb21
8/13/18

Bidadoo reviews on ebay are not real 2) really watch how you conduct business with them . They sold me a Genie lift and it was already sold. Bidadoo held my money for several days with little or no communication. I posted a negative feedback on Ebay and the feedback did not post. This is not how feedbacks work, mostly on a auction site where this is very important. Why aren't any of the feedbacks I see on yelp, Ripoff report mapquest etc on the Ebay feedbacks? Ebay and Bidadoo are misleading the general public to think certain way and its not real. I hate the felling when I feel like I'm being SCAMMED

cd149
7/27/18

Bidadoo Auction based out of state of Washington. They use eBay a their internet site bidding which is a real joke when it comes to real equipment auctions and then other people to bid it up and reserves to start a auction thats called a minium bid. Thats called a reserve.... what a joke if it was not for their one real client called BOEING Aircraft they would be out of business as well. Now lets see how long their rent company sells with them called Sunbelt. read this a try not to laugh because i called them they said they where the world largest equipment auction in print on their web site so they changed it ( NOT) As eBay's largest and most trusted online business and industrial auction service, we make buying and selling used equipment easy, efficient, and safe. We offer two buying formats to choose from: bid on equipment now or make an offer to buy equipment you need through our bidadoo marketplace. NOT A REAL AUCTION HOUSE!

If you find this review helpful please click Helpful button or I will not sharing all my knowledge and honest reviews any more. It took me a life time and a ton of money to become a expert in .

Questions? Get answers from the Bidadoo staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bidadoo